Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall (5631 Views)

Buy My GOLF 2 Now Before DOLLAR ............... / Help I Crashed My Golf 3 Last Nite Along Lekki Second Toll Gate. / My Golf III Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
After all my effort

I took care of the buyer who came all the way from PH to lagos to buy the golf, i specifically told him the problems of the car b4 he came down and told him i would sell it to him if he promised to fix d problem b4 taking it back to PH because the distance for very much and he agreed

The bearing of the left wheel and the clutch leather

I had my mechanic fix both to his satisfaction and i test run the car myself and was satisfied , he was really greatful and was very suprised to find someone like me in lagos, he was so happy and was also very greatful full of suprise, he spent 2 days in lagos , i put him in an hotel and fed him and did all i could do for him, somehow i felt he wasn't a good driver cos in the course of his stay in lagos for d 2 days he drove me once and i assumed he couldnt drive well, but when i tried to confront him he said , he could drive but that was the first time of him driving a german car, so there was bound to be some problems for him

After it all he drove the car into a trailer along ahoda elere east west cross river state,

got a call this night that he had a terrible accident, i put my phone number in the change of ownership document so he could call if he had problems with the police on the road, but instead i recieved a call that he was dead after a fatal accident, said the trailer was on top of the car, Whyyyyyyyyyy

I feel so down, can't sleep,

We have lost a fellow nairalander

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Amen
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
Its such a pity,

whenmost german cars are on 160 km p/hr u will never notice cos the steering won't shake , unlike japanese cars, when dey enter 100 self the steering starts shaking

So it takes an experienced driver to knw, and he travelled alone again
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Please people who drive long distances should be more careful,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by calabaman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
nice ride, wats the mileage?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2010
cry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Doyin4real(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can this fly for 300k?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
na
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Ipsi(f): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
Mr T touch

I was the one who called you this morning regarding my above proposal. Please let me know if it suits the owner.

Many Thanks
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Ipsi

Am not saying yes, but lets have an appointment, bring ur mechanic check the car out then we will negotiate, its as simple as that,

@german007

Already told the owner, but i don't think it will work that way , sorry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Ipsi(f): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
ok,Ill call you tommorow morning. So ill see it on saturday with a mechanic. Im a girl o.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
@T touch,

No problem indeed, Many Thanks for your time. If she does change her mind let me know, Otherwise if it is still for sale by the month end (which I will not presume it to be) I will make the full payment by then.

Many Thanks again for your time.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2010
@Ipsi

I will be expecting your call tommorrow , and also be expecting you on saturday, am a boy o
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Babanee1(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2010
300k, am unstoppable
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2010
@ German, u can get any car you want from ure sources as a dealer of dealers, and one of the Kings of pre orders, so, why do you need this Golf and even want to buy it and even pay half and half like the rest of us mere mortals?  shocked
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2010
Ttouch,
What are the problems of the car?am interested and is the AC working perfectly because i dont want the one that i will be the one to refill it.What is the condition of the engine and other parts of the engine?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by GTay(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

@ German, u can get any car you want from ure sources as a dealer of dealers, and one of the Kings of pre orders, so, why do you need this Golf and even want to buy it and even pay half and half like the rest of us mere mortals?  shocked

hehehe mere mortals hey? cheesy
I thought he mentioned he's getting it for his partner
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2010
@ German  grin
How about buy me the Golf as a trusted customer to be.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2010
@chi chi

why are you harrassing german, please
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by DatNiggaAk(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2010
i just called you now.
in case the person doesn't buy again.
holla at me
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2010
@Chi chi77,

Nne, You are very funny indeed,  We are all mere mortals oh. I am indebted to you oh, lol. I am just like everyone else. Basically my fiancee is a learner driver in the Uk at the moment and she is coming Lagos by the month end,  Now you know, a learner driver in a western country, isnt the same as a learner driver here,  all the danfos, keke marwas, okadas, and molues, infact all drivers will hit her right left and center, lol  as they do not have patience for a learner driver, It is just the driving mentality here unfortunately, So that is why I decided to get her a cheap Nigerian used car to master driving with so even if the molue, danfos and okadas batter it, it wont hurt me that much, lol,
And as I only like German cars,  This one suits the job perfectly.  I will be veiwing this weekend with my mechanic.(If it still available that is,  which I doubt it will be)
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2010
@DatNiggaAK

No doubt Bro

@everyone

The Golf 4 is already pre-sold, the owner is coming to pick it up tommorrow

By tommorrow i will post the status of the car

Thanks
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2010
@T Touch,

Dont worry oh, she aint harassing me, lol, nah my sister she be
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

@ German grin
How about buy me the Golf as a trusted customer to be.

lol, You are not just only my trusted future customer, You are my most cherished, eulogized, and highly esteemed customer. I will get you one for your next Naija visit, lol ( after you get 7 pre-orders from me that is. grin grin grin
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2010
T Touch:

@DatNiggaAK

No doubt Bro

@everyone

The Golf 4 is already pre-sold, the owner is coming to pick it up tommorrow

By tommorrow i will post the status of the car

Thanks

Congrats Baba, I knew this car would not last for long, Post the status tommorow to confirm please.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2010
@German

Thanks in advance, am even tired self my phone has been ringing off the hook, peeps from all over naija calling in every second, i am even thinking of throwing my phone away self, grin
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2010
Room honestly

am i not the nicest guy on nairaland, see someone selling used golf 3 for 400 k and am selling mine for 450 k and people are calling in and asking to pay 300 k imagine, and the golf self is not as clean as my own golf 4, i go vex ooo

I should be given an award, grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367756.0.html
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2010
TTouch,
dont you want to sell it?I asked you questions concerning the car and its engine condition as well as other part of the engine
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2010
@switchmax8

am tired of answering questions bro, all u have to do is to come with ur mechanic to inspect it, thats all

and sorry not available at the moment,

cheers
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by GTay(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2010
T  Touch:

am even tired self my phone has been ringing off the hook, peeps from all over naija calling in every second, i am even thinking of throwing my phone away self,  grin

grin grin grin Before nko?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2010
where is the location of the car and your contac number
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2010
@switchmax

Bro please are u following the thread at all, please read up

I said the car is presently pre-sold ,

i will post the status of the car tommorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Bid!!! Tokunbo 1999 Vw Passat! Starting @ 449k / Fresh Toks 2005 Nissan Maxima 1.250M / SOLD!!! Neat BLACK Tokunbo 2015 Toyota Camry Sport @7.650m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.