Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,314 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History (52270 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? / Pope Francis Makes History, Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco As Two Child Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Syncan:

What else do I expect from one who says punching someone is same as blowing up someone, just out of hatred for the Pope.

Try punch someone when he/she insults ur Mom and then come back and tell me you are a Christian.

It used to be Hatred for the Church, nos its hatred for the Pope? You have a long way to go in your race. Bye.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
jnrbayano:

You go old well well and yet she won't provide an answer to your question.

smiley

He got it. Yet he is not old.... cheesy tongue
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

Try punch someone when he/she insults ur Mom and then come back and tell me you are a Christian.

It used to be Hatred for the Church, nos its hatred for the Pope? You have a long way to go in your race. Bye.

Shame on you for saying that punching someone is same as blowing someone up, just because it's the Pope that said it. My race isn't towards the father of lies and hatred, yes am a long way from you and him.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Syncan:

Shame on you for saying that punching someone is same as blowing someone up, just because it's the Pope that said it. My race isn't towards the father of lies and hatred, yes am a long way from you and him.

Shame on you not accepting what a punch means.
The Pope demostrated His word in this video. Its a very short film. Just watch and remain in Shame cheesy

He even said it is normal to punch someone who will insult his mon. Happy view and remain in ur Shame for siding a wrong thing simply because it has to do with ur mini god, the Pope. You think He is perfect.

I pity you people who see the Pope as your source.
Put you trust only In Christ. Not man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25ccOZSO1M

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

The Pope demostrated His word in this video. Its a very short film. Just watch and remain in Shame cheesy

He even said it is normal to punch someone who will insult his mon. Happy view and remain in ur Shame for siding a wrong thing simply because it has to do with ur mini god, the Pope. You think He is perfect.

The grace given to these two brothers (Syncan and Italo) to try to bring you and likes into the truth which you are never used to is out of this world.

...yet you and likes remain recalcitrant.

The Pope's mother is late, yet you couldn't understand what the Pope meant by his punching expression.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

He got it. Yet he is not old.... cheesy tongue

Where is your answer to his question?

I can only find a missive that didn't address his question

tongue
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

Your lies have only one place to lead you, hellfire. Punching someone will never be blowing up someone. Only a true child of the father of lies will continue defending such a blatant ignominy, even after I had pointed it out. Shame on you.

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
jnrbayano:

The grace given to these two brothers (Syncan and Italo) to try to bring you and likes into the truth which you are never used to is out of this world.

The Pope's mother is late, yet you couldn't understand what the Pope meant by his punching expression.

SMH

Do not mind the hypocrite, if it were the pastor talking she will understand the context perfectly, but it's the Pope of the Catholic Church, that's why she not only failed to take the message but lied against him. When Jesus said in Matt.10:34 "I have not come to bring peace but the sword", does she go about calling Jesus a war monger? Yet she will rather lie against the Pope than have her brain work right. Smh for these children of perdition.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
jnrbayano:

SMH

You and your likes Should put Jesus at the center of ur hearts. Man cannot grant you salvation. The Pope will be judged just like you on the Last day. Stop defending/fighting for Him.

He said He will not pity anyone who insults His mom. At least He is an open minded Person. He apoke His mind. You at the other side, you are defending Him. SMH
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
jnrbayano:

Where is your answer to his question?

I can only find a missive that didn't address his question

tongue

Then you have comprehension problem. I cant help you sorry.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Syncan:

Your lies have only one place to lead you, hellfire. Punching someone will never be blowing up someone. Only a true child of the father of lies will continue defending such a blatant ignominy, even after I had pointed it out. Shame on you.

The Pope made it clear. He will Punch anyone. Deal with it. Your picture makes no sense. Just accept the Pope was wrong. He is human.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by plappville(f): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Syncan:

Do not mind the hypocrite, if it were the pastor talking she will understand the context perfectly, but it's the Pope of the Catholic Church, that's why she not only failed to take the message but lied against him. When Jesus said in Matt.10:34 "I have not come to bring peace but the sword", does she go about calling Jesus a war monger? Yet she will rather lie against the Pope than have her brain work right. Smh for these children of perdition.

Hahahaha. RANTING as usual. Try to twist more verses grin cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by italo: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

Accoding to the Scripture, Jesus was never violent.

And there’s no indication whatsoever in that verse that says His action involved violence. Sure, Jesus turned tables over. But this was to put an immediate stop to the corrupt commerce that was taking place as well as perhaps to free the caged animals. There’s no mention of any person or animal getting hurt in the process as you think.

And yes, Jesus made a whip. But there’s no mention of him using it to strike any animal, let alone human.
Whip has always been the most effective means of controling the movement of large group of animals.
Jesus wanted to create a stampede of animals out of the temple, and there’s no reason for you to say he used the whip for any other purpose than this.

When we read this passage in context, we can see that His action was to drive out the animals, we cannot use this passage as justification for violence.

I still stand by my words. The Pope made a statement that can provoke violence. If You and I should take him seriously, then we will punch anyone that insults our Mother. I am not engaging with you on any Catholic argument. So do not expect any reply after this. Thank you.

So the one that said "I will punch"

is more violent than the one that said

'I brought a sword,' 'I brought fire,' and made a whip to chase people out throwing over their tables and chairs?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
italo:

So the one that said "I will punch"

is more violent than the one that said

'I brought a sword,' 'I brought fire,' and made a whip to chase people out throwing over their tables and chairs?

She will rather evade this question than answer it correctly and look stupid, and wonder why she thought that way in the first place to invite the question.

Chagrin won't allow her.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
plappville:

You and your likes Should put Jesus at the center of ur hearts. Man cannot grant you salvation. The Pope will be judged just like you on the Last day. Stop defending/fighting for Him.

He said He will not pity anyone who insults His mom. At least He is an open minded Person. He apoke His mind. You at the other side, you are defending Him. SMH

You argue against an opinion you formed.

Why do you do this? Its not normal and sane.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Syncan:

Its just a pity
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2017
plappville:

The Pope made it clear. He will Punch anyone. Deal with it. Your picture makes no sense. Just accept the Pope was wrong. He is human.

Same thing I've been saying all the while, once it's a Catholic involved you stop making good use of your brain as it goes hysterical. He will Punch someone becomes the below :

plappville:
I saw it live on the TV. He was ready to blow up that mans head ... grin

Afterwards, when I pointed it out to you, you imagined to have made sense by posting the dictionary meaning of Punch, while my posting a dictionary meaning of blow up makes no sense. Hatred is just horrible.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by italo: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
plappville:

When you see a mad person naked on the street, shouting and looking hard into the air: "wetin I do you, wetin I do you."

I just wonder with pity at the mysterious world of madness.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by easymancfc(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Just watched the video and the Pope was trying to make a point of not provoking people and not insulting people's faith and the only thing plapville could get out of it was "PUNCHING SOMEONE"..

It's a pity how people turn off their common sense and don't use logic anymore when the Catholic Church is involved...

SMH.. RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN NIGERIA IS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by easymancfc(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2017
plappville:

Jesus is at the center of our hearts, but that doesn't mean we would allow you to misrepresent what the Pope said or meant by his statement..

whatever gave you the idea that the Pope "GRANTS SALVATION TO CATHOLICS"

I bet you also defend your religious leaders, does that mean Oyedepo, or Kumuyi or Oyakhilome or TB Joshua, whichever you belong, will grant you salvation? or that they won't be judged?

If deeper life defend kumuyi, or winners defend oyedepo, then it's all fine and dandy but when Catholics defend the Pope, then Jesus is not at the center of their hearts, or they are depending on the pope to "GRANT THEM SALVATION

Don't use double standards for Catholics

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Ubenedictus(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
jnrbayano:

SMH
it's really grace italo and co have, discussing with someone blinded by hatred, bigotry and bias is a thankless task. He isn't here to dialogue but to issue condemnations.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by jnrbayano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ubenedictus:
it's really grace italo and co have, discussing with someone blinded by hatred, bigotry and bias is a thankless task. He isn't here to dialogue but to issue condemnations.

Hate shutdown senses for fun.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Ddy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
janefrancisca:
When u kneel down to greet your parents, are you worshipping them?

My parents are not image or molded statue.They are living beings.Dont think like a fool dear.If I ask u to go bow for that Oracle in ur village which we all know is a molded statue of someone,will u? Is virgin Maria statue all over world the same? They are different looks.be wise n receive sense
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Ddy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
iaamxavier:

bow can be to bend oneself as a gesture
of respect or deference while kneel is to stoop down
and rest on the knee or knees. Coiled from dictionary

So when you bow and kneel before ur pastor nko isn't that idolatry iranu!

Is my pastor alive or dead......is he living or image or moulded with sand n stones with cement? receive sense oooo.Read Exdous 20 dear
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by janefrancisca(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ddy:

My parents are not image or molded statue.They are living beings.Dont think like a fool dear.If I ask u to go bow for that Oracle in ur village which we all know is a molded statue of someone,will u? Is virgin Maria statue all over world the same? They are different looks.be wise n receive sense
my dear, guess u are the one thinking like a fool. let me ask u a simple question, what is an idol? must it necessarily be a molded statue or an image?. wen u answer these questions, then we can talk.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
janefrancisca:
my dear, guess u are the one thinking like a fool. let me ask u a simple question, what is an idol? must it necessarily be a molded statue or an image?. wen u answer these questions, then we can talk.

Pay no heed to him, let him go about shouting "my parents are not Image or molded statue" as if they where neither created in "Our own Image" Gen.1:26, nor were they "molded out of clay" Job 33:6. It's a terrible thing when people have a strong opinion on what they know little about. He worships his parents and Pastor because they are living things...smh.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Ddy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
janefrancisca:

An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity or spirit to which religious
worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with admiration, adoration, or devotion.
according to Wikipedia.
so let's talk bofun
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Ddy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Syncan post=57990580]

Pay no heed to him, let him go about shouting "my parents are not Image or molded statue" as if they where neither created in "Our own Image" Gen.1:26, nor were they "molded out of clay" Job 33:6. It's a terrible thing when people have a strong opinion on what they know little about. He worships his parents and Pastor because they are living things...smh.

Stop deceiving urself dear.Simple obey the Gods commandments in exdous 20
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by luvmijeje(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ezekiel 8:14-17 says

15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

This was prophet Ezekiel being shown the vision of what's happening underneath God's house.

What's my point... .. .. no man is a saint. No man has the right to pronounced any man a saint. Act 10:42 says

And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained by God to be the Judge of living and dead.

The church via the Pope are playing the role of Christ.

Wow! I just got a revelation and I'm reluctance to say it.
The Church is acting out the role of an anti-christ. Wow.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by janefrancisca(f): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Ddy:

An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity or spirit to which religious
worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with admiration, adoration, or devotion.
according to Wikipedia.
so let's talk bofun
lemme give u another definition of an idol. According to the Cambridge English Dictionary, an idol is " someone who is admired and respected very much. In that context, some of your lots idolize ur pastors and GOs so much that he or she becomes the "god" u see. Its not about what God says anymore but what daddy GO and mummy GO says. They criticize catholics for venerating holy pictures but go to their homes and cars, u will see different picture stickers of their GOs...some even go as far as bowing down to greet them...Talk of double standards. If anyone should be called a "born fool", its u cos ur thinking is so flawed...with ur one directional brain"...at this age and time an idol to u is a graven image...olodo...incase u don't know, a TV programme, a phone or human can b an idol. don't bother quoting me cos I won't reply u.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Aizenosa(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Ddy:

My dear image is image whether living or dead, don't twist it.
Re: Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History by Syncan(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Ddy:
Stop deceiving urself dear.Simple obey the Gods commandments in exdous 20

That book is spelt "E-X-O-D-U-S", but that's by the way. A little learning won't be a bad idea my dear; because Peter said without learning, you can actually destroy yourself with scripture 2Pet. 3:16

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.