Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University (22992 Views)

Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Humility017:

bro...when will you stop being a tribalist?
can't you see these tribalism and sectional mindset is taking us nowhere
we youths are the future of these country... our elders have failed we too must not toil same line
*bless youuu
I was once like you bro
I once believed in this country and her youths
But I know better now

Nigeria is doomed
It's the survival of the fittest
The political thieves only make it fast and easy in this country.. Such a country is a mirage

I have seen bad things happen
There is no hope
I have given up
Let's try something new...
But the politicians wouldn't agree cos they love the status quo while naive Nigerians like you cheer them up
I have seen things in high places
There is no hope

Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by kingsleefolli(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
All this Nigeria niggaz.are very smart.the oyinbo system never know what is called orijo.expo.micro tintin.sinpa.dingbe.

Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by Angy55(f): 6:59pm On May 14, 2017
ogtavia:
isn't Lincoln University in the UK?
my na UK I know say the university dey oo. I dunno why some are mentioning USA
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by ogtavia(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2017
Angy55:
my na UK I know say the university dey oo. I dunno why some are mentioning USA
ahhh I for talk..
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by goslowgoslow(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecidedmisleading headline.. It should be
Bayelsa guy makes Niger delta proud
Sadist that is what you are.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by Quinn22(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2017
You that have been in Nigeria all your life, what have you done to improve the country? undecided
Shelloween:
He didn't make Nigeria proud. He made his family members and USA proud. Do you think he would come back to Nigeria and work? I am happy for him, but i'm not proud of him, until I see him working in Nigeria to improve the country.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
Lincoln is a village in UK, that one na university. Anyway any thing with abroad in it goes.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by Shelloween(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
Quinn22:
You that have been in Nigeria all your life, what have you done to improve the country? undecided
I've done nothing. Absolutely nothing, that's why I expect people who had gone outside the country and had been taught by the best teachers, acquired good knowledge and exposed to themselves to western civilization, to come back and help develop and improve our country. Such a fellow has a lot to offer to our country.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by phizle(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2017
My friend graduated from that same school, first class, best grad student in her school and a valedictorian for that matter. But her state didn't recognise her. Well, no big deal about it. By the way, she's from Delta state. Well, he works with a good company over there. Very humble lady

1 Like

Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by TonyRoland(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2017
ogtavia:
isn't Lincoln University in the UK?
No not UK na ikorodu e dey.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by phizle(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Lincoln university is in the US, Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by AAinEqGuinea: 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
phizle:
Lincoln university is in the US, Pennsylvania.

This. And the oldest of the Historical Black colleges that are absolutely useless today.

Not sure and don't care what this young man's tribal affiliation is, but i pray that this bright young man is able to help solve real world problems. Like all Nigerians studying abroad, if they chose to return, i hope that they can collectively come together and undue some the ongoing problems with other Nigerians and Biafrans.

All Africans i had the pleasure of studying with during my time in the uni were extremely brilliant but yet very soulful and humble, that last part means a lot. What's interesting is that i didn't bother back then to namecheck what tribe they came from... that's until i came to NL and i saw everyone else also namechecking grin so one day i decided to namecheck all my old Nigerian friends and i discovered they were all Yorubas coolTemitope's and Oluwatosin's... and many others, and another from Kenya. Although i personally hate any form of abetting Nigeria's brain-drain but if it may be to escape the crippling affects of shoddy politics, I'd love to meet more talented Nigerians like the ones I've met. Keep grinding Nigerians and Biafrans cool I'll make the best of your company if you're ever here.
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by homirefacuny(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2017
Shelloween:
He didn't make Nigeria proud. He made his family members and USA proud. Do you think he would come back to Nigeria and work? I am happy for him, but i'm not proud of him, until I see him working in Nigeria to improve the country.

Have you gotten a work placement for him?
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by solobet9ja(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2017
Shelloween:
what is he coming to do in nigeria, this dead country?abeg m happy for the guy jare!
Re: Perewari Victor Pere Graduates With 1st Class From Lincoln University by kunletexs: 11:06am On May 19, 2017
this is what a good government of the nation should do, but rather than send them to oversee, why cant our government improve out own universities here and make it a thing to be proud of.
any way congratulations to the grandaunts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayatu Momoh: Federal Poly Offa Lecturer Slumps And Dies In Kwara (Photo) / Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.