Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS (25293 Views)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by CastedDude: 10:45am On May 14, 2017
A security guard identified as Joseph Timothy who was beaten and arrested by police on orders of his boss for stealing food from his refrigerator has been released. Read his story as shared by the CEO of Behind Bars Initiative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison...

Late last night Joseph from released to us and not only was he release, "CASE CLOSED"

His Story:

Joseph like any other Gate man was been owned Salary by his Boss. The Boss traveled and Joseph was hungry. He then sort for alternative and broke his Boss Kitchen door and stole some food and ate.

His Boss returned from travel discovered that his Kitchen door was damaged and the soup he kept in refrigerator stolen. Joseph been the only Person at home was the first person to ask. Joseph didn't deny stealing food from his Boss. His Boss alerted his neighbors and Joseph was beaten and handed over to the Nigeria Police.

“ The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope" Barack Obama.

God bless Nigeria Police

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/security-guard-arrested-for-stealing.html

2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by HungerBAD: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
Interesting.

The story does not add up.

The catchy headline and the storyline would first make you feel an instant pity for the guy,and then anger towards the owner of the house.

And when you settle down to make sense of everything,then you get confused. There are three sides to a story(his side,the owners side and the side of the truth).

He broke into his kitchen?and how are we sure that from the kitchen he did not move into some other parts of the house?and did not steal some other valuables?

Truth is,this narrative is coming from one angle so i am treating it with a pinch of salt.

Moreover,why should i believe a thief ?even if he is trying to spin a sorry story that he stole food.

And in Warri English. I have seen people wey them "Gather Beat" and this guy does not look like one.

31 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by delishpot: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
Nigerian Ogas, some of them are very wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by CastedDude: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by decatalyst(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
If he was not hungry, he wouldn't steal from where he 'swore' to protect.

We should be human when dealing with ourselves nau undecided

8 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by successmatters(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
He can sue them for beating him. Jungle country where people beat you and arrest you , and the police cannot arrest them for beating you?

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Ikpewe: 11:03am On May 14, 2017
His boss should be ashame of h4mself.

4 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Chanchit: 11:32am On May 14, 2017
So the boss arrest person because of pot of soup!? The man na real boss.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by brenister10: 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
The heading of the story dey one kain. The OP must be flogged for misleading nairalanders. And to the oga wey arrest his house boy, you can't run away from your shadow..... Karma will soon catch up with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by bukynkwuenu: 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
this are hard times........ I can imagine how hungry he would be

wish our politicians see that it profits nothing to gain the whole world....people need real change to be happy

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Destined2win: 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The catchy headline and the storyline would first make you feel an instant pity for the guy,and then anger towards the owner of the house.

And when you settle down to make sense of everything,then you get confused. There are three sides to a story(his side,the owners side and the side of the truth).

He broke into his kitchen?and how are we sure that from the kitchen he did not move into some other parts of the house?and did not steal some other valuables?

Truth is,this narrative is coming from one angle so i am treating it with a pinch of salt.

Moreover,why should i believe a thief ?even if he is trying to spin a sorry story that he stole food.

And in Warri English. I have seen people wey them "Gather Beat" and this guy does not look like one.
You too like epistle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
o ga o
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by emeijeh(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
So, who come dey take selfie with the thief?

Neighbour, Oga or blogger?

This 21st century sef

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by niceguy7(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Haa, na waa oo, instead of stealing he for kuku request the food from hin oga naa.

#iHatestealing

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Alisegun(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Runaway: 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
The 'Oga' must be stup.d, the Nigeria police must also be f#ol.sh. How can u tell me a man u haven't paid for some months is hungry, and he broke ur door. When he did, he didn't go to ur room or any other part of the house, he only went to the kitchen, knowing that what he he wants is there. Ate it and also admitted doing so. In fact I want to know that man and the DPO. They too need to be arrested for oppression. Nigeria like I have always side is a play centre or a cinema.

11 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Flexherbal(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
It shows that they were not having a good rapport, in the first place.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by NairalandCS(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
NCAN about to hit this thread like

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by heykims(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
He did d needful when he was hungry..
Forget d law, u boycott laws in some difficult situations..
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by leverage12(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
This is wickedness. If he is been fed well he won't think going to your kitchen to steal .

All the same visit my thread and get powerbank to last your laptop for up to 8 hours. Solar panels also available. Visit: https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/11 . Cheers
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
Travelled and left soup in fridge. Which kind Mumu story be dis na
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Otradearena: 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
angry
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by nextprince: 6:45pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by emeijeh(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2017
NairalandCS:
NCAN about to hit this thread like

They will be confused.
The name is Occidental

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by slap1(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2017
The one taking a selfie with the "thief" is who? Is he OK at all?

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Braveryy(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by ijayebonyi(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
emeijeh:
So, who come dey take selfie with the thief?

Neighbour, Oga or blogger?

This 21st century sef
grin grin, son you're funny o
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by darkid1(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
Frist paragraph just put me off...please OP, is it "owed salary" or "owned salary " by his boss?
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by kemmy10: 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
Y are people so wicked
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by kullozone(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by LoveJesus87(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

See online detective. Sergeant okoro grin

7 Likes

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by kemmy10: 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
slap1:
The one taking a selfie with the "thief" is who? It he OK at all?
hi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / Man Collapses, Dies After Withdrawing N100,200 From UBA In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.