Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,157 members, 7,842,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS (25300 Views)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by UgwuKristian: 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
Definitely an Afonja, Hungerbad.

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by kemmy10: 6:55pm On May 14, 2017
Y are people so wicked?
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Chuknovski(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
nairaland and home movies na same grin
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by ijayebonyi(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
LoveJesus87:
See online detective. Sergeant okoro grin
funny you
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
grin grin, son you're funny o
Just the way you brought me up mum, thanks

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by ijayebonyi(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2017
emeijeh:

Just the way you brought me up mum, thanks
I like that son, keep it up
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by emeijeh(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
I like that son, keep it up
kiss
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2017
for common food abi. for him not to deny the fact DAT he stole d food.. simply means he was hungry dats y he stole d food. you advice him instead of beating him. God just bless me to bless people like this. and he might be using his salary for his family and probably d salary is not enough. it is well
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by enemyofprogress: 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
delishpot:
Nigerian Ogas, some of them are very wicked.
especially our mods on nairaland
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2017
The oga is wicked, imagine arresting someone he is owning who is hungry. Didn't he know that HungerBad.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 14, 2017
The oga is wicked, imagine arresting someone he is owning who is hungry. Didn't he know that HungerBAD.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by maasoap(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The story does not add up.

The catchy headline and the storyline would first make you feel an instant pity for the guy,and then anger towards the owner of the house.

And when you settle down to make sense of everything,then you get confused. There are three sides to a story(his side,the owners side and the side of the truth).

He broke into his kitchen?and how are we sure that from the kitchen he did not move into some other parts of the house?and did not steal some other valuables?

Truth is,this narrative is coming from one angle so i am treating it with a pinch of salt.

Moreover,why should i believe a thief ?even if he is trying to spin a sorry story that he stole food.

And in Warri English. I have seen people wey them "Gather Beat" and this guy does not look like one.
Very convenient for you to pass a partial judgement. Let me just believe that you didn't see the part that said the man was being owed salary? If you saw it, let me again say that you failed, not intentionally to see the link between the two issues: being owed salary and stealing food.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by buffalowings4: 7:45pm On May 14, 2017
The oga needs to chop slap
Ordinary food

I bet the guy is owing him salary

Yeye dey smell
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Passingshit(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
Afonjas and their criminal tendency. Just because your oga refused to give you his food you resorted to breaking into his kitchen. Just look at his cone head.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Passingshit(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Definitely an Afonja, Hungerbad.
I thought I was the only one who knows it's an afonja. Very typical of them.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by andyanders: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
decatalyst:
If he was not hungry, he wouldn't steal from where he 'swore' to protect.

We should be human when dealing with ourselves nau undecided
Exactly. That is pure wickedness. What is food that they want to kill him rather than to provide food for him and now advise him to always ask and not to steal. He is still a very young man and can still learn and change.Since it only the kitchen he broke,and never too anything out, like TV or jewelries, they shouldn't have beaten the poor boy.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by buchilino(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The catchy headline and the storyline would first make you feel an instant pity for the guy,and then anger towards the owner of the house.

And when you settle down to make sense of everything,then you get confused. There are three sides to a story(his side,the owners side and the side of the truth).

He broke into his kitchen?and how are we sure that from the kitchen he did not move into some other parts of the house?and did not steal some other valuables?

Truth is,this narrative is coming from one angle so i am treating it with a pinch of salt.

Moreover,why should i believe a thief ?even if he is trying to spin a sorry story that he stole food.

And in Warri English. I have seen people wey them "Gather Beat" and this guy does not look like one.

D QUESTION U SHOULD ASK IS, IS D OGA OWING D POOR BOY. D FO0L IS OWING D BOY N EXPECT HIM TO KEEP WORKING WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH. MY CONCLUSION, LET GOD BE D JUDGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Abdul124(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
I believe if dis is true without Joseph askin for forgiveness frm God,God will forgive him for claiming to have been d one that sto .. took d food stuff and u no wht?D guy somehow prevented wastage.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Charly68: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
Me think the thief is more normal than his boss,the boss is sick and should be charged for neo-colonianism and wickedness...How do a sane man used an hungary man to guard his house..? Some police officers too don't use common sense to do their job...They should have bought food for the guard and told his arrester that please we are helping you to feed the unfortunate man you brought to us ..after this you will pay for our incurred expenses
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Abdul124(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

But dis is ajebo beating.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by flywheelz(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
as we forgive those who trespass against us, and we all go bck to God with greater sins asking for forgiveness if only we all hv a Big hrt.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nathkem01(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2017
when his hungry.....
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2017
Did he just take a fucxing selfie? Wtf? Maybe if you pay them better money, they will have enough to be eating proper meals instead of stealing yours... unbelievable. End time generation.
Re: Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:39am On May 15, 2017
Poor soul. See his face, all he wanted was food. This thing saddens me, if he thought what he was doing was a crime, he wouldn't wait to be caught!! Hmmm Nigerians disappoint me all the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.