Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) (34181 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:21pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
Otobo
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
Daemonsanti:

Oya nor pay na....... y u come day tell us
Mugu spotted.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
had it been nah our time Jesus come, he would have been 10 times richer than Bill Gate.... what the world needs is sharp sharp miracle
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
God of Justice and he that made the spiritual laws reigns forever# ,no matter your claim and believe&orientation and your title God remains the ancient of days, the unchangeable changer and God says I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise and says he can raise any one to do his agenda even the case of a donkey used in Bible time is still a test case #God hates those who hate him and you know he said in your bible that he hated some people and loves some people , so were does God place those telling you that God is love if God said he hated a human being like you?God is wiser and why he said I regret creating human beings is Real # Love God and he Loves you too so don't think that God love everyone never and no matter the pretense of humanbeings and the claim of knowing Jesus Christ #we told who ever cares to know that it's at night that we know who is who where the battles of life are fought, won or lost. Be wise&think when you hear new things and investigate spiritualy even as we have authorized human beings of the world to investigate us by all means possible to know the times and season of JESUS CHRIST as we have declared to the whole world. Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by naijaboy756: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
TB Joshua is the most powerful Prophet on earth now!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by itswell1: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
Fake pastors!
Christianity is a fraud

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2017
They would soon trampled on each other in the name of come and be the first to touch me ..Generation of foolishness.. keep believing him, eating of grass, is either they suck you or you suck them to received anointing..
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 14, 2017
This man is a charlatan; how he continues to receive admiration from his supporters amazes me. People need to open their eyes.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by mosez346(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
eezeribe:
These so-called men of God have officially brought ridicule to the religion they profess,and they are always pentecostal and protestant.
Instead of me to pay tithe in a church where the pastor uses a private jet,I will rather use the money and pay for free drinks in a night club.
NONSENSE.
That show DAT u love Satan more Dan God...
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
By their shoes you shall know them.

Fake celebrity pastors

Lol...very true!

The guy in the last pic, is he not Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the pastor of COZA?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Lol...very true!

The guy in the last pic, is he not Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the pastor of COZA?

Yes sir, he is.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by nobleblood: 8:00pm On May 14, 2017
In every profession their are quacks. Doest mean the real once are not out there.

But all of us by now should have start practising our faith. That church is like a class room where we learn theories. The real practise is out there in the field. By now we should be done with church giving and offering and start practising giving into peoples life.

Some of us where born into Christian families. If by now we still do not know what Christianity is. What then do we really know. Paul argue it this way.."ever learning, never coming to the knowledge of truth"

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by mmsen: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
Most of these 'men of god' are mentally deranged charlatans.

The rest are charlatans of sound mind.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
Oh boy. Na anyhow living we just deh now ooo

Any how living.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
eezeribe:
These so-called men of God have officially brought ridicule to the religion they profess,and they are always pentecostal and protestant.
Instead of me to pay tithe in a church where the pastor uses a private jet,I will rather use the money and pay for free drinks in a night club.
NONSENSE.

WELL SPOKEN.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by bionixs: 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Controversial Malawian but South African based pastor, prophet Shepard Bushiri who is popularly known as Major One -was given a presidential welcome as he landed in Warri, Delta state. The prophet who arrived Warri in a private jet -was greeted by the long awaiting and excited team of Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry.

Reports have it that about 30 convoy rides drove Shepard Bushiri around the church premises, greeting and waving as the millions of congregations and visitors from far and wide, at Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry.

The preacher is well known for his controversial claims and lively Sunday services. He previously claimed that God has blessed him with a private jet that no one is allowed to see but him.

Bushiri also released a video where he claims to 'walk on air', which was rubbished as 'fake' by viewers who said they could see a shadow of a man supporting him.

The controversial preacher claims to have brought a young boy back to life after he was declared dead by doctors.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-how-controversial-malawian-pastor.html

chai! great. Oya all the anti pastors and prophets crooners,time to die untimely is here. Come and say what you don't know about him and reap it fast. Otobo boys, judgement time is here.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
ON D JUDGMENT DAY, MANY WILL WEEP.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by dezyner(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
Prophet Bushiri aka MAJOR 1.

Nigerians should be careful that's all I can say.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2017
Gullible people
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
DeSepiero:
Men of thieves.
men of theives where in a wedding at minna!! U missed that one!! Na this thieve that's not forcing anybody, killing anybody, abusing anybody rights or eating Una money!! Na this one u fit talk about!?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
Okay, only God knows those who are called.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by bionixs: 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Ezechinwa:

100% true....

These pastors have made youths of africa lazy...

imaging afTer more than 15yrs of growth in Telecommunications, we are yet to produce a small Nokia 3310, something some Japanese kids are already learning,

but we produce millions of first class holders,

its a pity
blame yourself for your laziness and failure. am disappointed in this your comment. after all your education and exposure. it is Buhari,Saraki, governors and now Pastors. lazy man get up and be useful and stop blame game
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Graciousnaija: 8:53pm On May 14, 2017
What a life indeed!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
And some mumu go say warri nor de carry last? No be only last dem carry here, na loss dem carry.

Who doesn't know this boy called bushiri? A joke that's not even funny

Nonsense
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
Jeremiah Omotofufeyin is hosting this charlatan?

Quite disappointing I must say. angry
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 14, 2017
Why are you guys shouting fake pastor up and down, if u are the real pastor why not you show up let see what your dead ass can do....
Ride on Major one! Welcome to Nigeria with the peace of the Lord , I know u are a real Man of God.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by akudofarms: 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
Shepherd Prophet BushirI
Major 1
Prophetic Encyclopedia
Divine Proambulator
Aka
Bazooka grin grin grin
Prophet I love you

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by topsam1(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=56519958]By their shoes you shall know them.
Fake celebrity pastors[/quot
O boy! Shey u be cartoonist ni?...lwkmd for here ooo
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Jeremiah Omotofufeyin is hosting this charlatan?

Quite disappointing I must say. angry

If you can do more than a charlatan why not show up, I think prophet Jeremiah would have spotted u... your village people is still figering your brain I pity u, go and give your life to Christ so u can be delivered...

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others / How Biblical Is Church Wedding?