Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Get Soft Loan For your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Soft Loan For your Business (2270 Views)

... / Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days / Need A Quick Soft Loan?think Collateral..because Lending Is Out Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Soft Loan For your Business by boiz2men(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
Hello World,

I would be giving out soft loans to who are unemployed but educated (formal or informal). The aim is to help reduce the number of unemployed graduates in the society in the little way i can. I have budgeted only 300k (i know its small but i am testing the waters) for this. If theres success with this first program, i might have to increase the number of beneficiaries and budget in the future. I hope to make continue every three months if i record success from this first program

To access this soft loan, you have to

1. Be an unemployed graduate (very important).
2. Be Business savvy.
3. Have a profitable business idea.
4. Have a guarantor
5. Be based in Lagos (for now)
6. Be ready to sign some agreements

P.S: I dont consider trading (buying and selling) highly profitable so if your idea revolves around that I wouldnt want to risk it. Except of course, you are compelling enough to help me see the light. Special preferences would be given to persons who have a skill and want to make a business out of it. High Priority would be given to persons who can make sharwarma,suya,mishai,chicken and chips or even a restaurant and would want a push to set up.

send a mail to this ernest.drbrown@gmail.com stating your kind of business and i shall book a meeting ASAP
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by kio052001(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2017
what about for personal loan as a salary earner
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by boiz2men(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2017
kio052001:
what about for personal loan as a salary earner

im sorry, my interest is in those who are currently unemployed. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by jideofor11(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
What is the catch?
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by ihimiray(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
boiz2men:
Hello World,

I would be giving out soft loans to who are unemployed but educated (formal or informal). The aim is to help reduce the number of unemployed graduates in the society in the little way i can. I have budgeted only 300k (i know its small but i am testing the waters) for this. If theres success with this first program, i might have to increase the number of beneficiaries and budget in the future. I hope to make continue every three months if i record success from this first program

To access this soft loan, you have to

1. Be an unemployed graduate (very important).
2. Be Business savvy.
3. Have a profitable business idea.
4. Have a guarantor
5. Be based in Lagos (for now)
6. Be ready to sign some agreements

P.S: I dont consider trading (buying and selling) highly profitable so if your idea revolves around that I wouldnt want to risk it. Except of course, you are compelling enough to help me see the light. Special preferences would be given to persons who have a skill and want to make a business out of it. High Priority would be given to persons who can make sharwarma,suya,mishai,chicken and chips or even a restaurant and would want a push to set up.

send a mail to this ernest.drbrown@gmail.com stating your kind of business and i shall book a meeting ASAP
I need a loan.. Just sent u an email
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by boiz2men(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
ihimiray:
I need a loan.. Just sent u an email

seen it... I would book a meeting shortly.
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by ihimiray(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:

alright bro, really appreciate
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by LegalBaby(f): 12:38am On May 17, 2017
boiz2men:

I just mailed you
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by boiz2men(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2017
which one amongst you sent me a proposal to do a laundry business or buy an Uber car?

my whatsapp restarted and i lost all my chats...

LegalBaby

ihimiray

jideofor11
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by ihimiray(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
boiz2men:
which one amongst you sent me a proposal to do a laundry business or buy an Uber car?

LegalBaby

ihimiray

jideofor11
i did for the uber
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by LegalBaby(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
boiz2men:

Legal Baby

ihimiry

jideo for11
Umm not me.
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by phermtech: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
Interested, but i need to know the terms and condition. I will be needing about 800K for my company, deals in production,sales and supply of consumer electronics. email me at phermtech1@gmail.com let talk.
Re: Get Soft Loan For your Business by ekehopp: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
rfvg56u5yjh

(1) (Reply)

HDPE Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& Pipe Floaters For Sale..(picture) / Medicne, Drug, Api, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials And Health Product / We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.