Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) (41455 Views)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by solaugo1: 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
ok
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
@ the groom, D sky is ur limit grin grin
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
Like he wants to play ball...
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by MrDandy(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
LastMumu:
I have only 600kb of data left to manage, abeg anybody wey watch the video make him tell us wetin happen.
The guy dey dance like Mr. Bean

3 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
This is why i don't wan know wedding cos my dance video will go viral for being weird. Why can't we just head off to court and get a court wedding for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Telchizzy90(f): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
The guy is over excited

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Yyeske(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
columbus007:
Dis guy long grin and him everything go long grin
Excuse me!! How do you mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 8:00pm On May 14, 2017
My nigga

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by baby124: 8:02pm On May 14, 2017
Lol, nice one! The guy can dance for his height though. His wife is as tal as his hip. Hahahahaha.
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by ultimate73(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
The guy na aboki...... dem babu people

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
Onedibe1:
Lol...dis guy talk o

Tall u meant 2 say

I observed that too
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by columbus007(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Excuse me!! How do you mean?
if you understand proverb grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by mekybabe1: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
That's how very tall guys dance. #thumbsuptoteamshort# grin
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Paparazzi2244: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
Mehn the guy tall oo..
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
Eheeen this is how it ought to be! Guys enjoy your wedding day! Flex d day wella jor

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by anochuko01(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
that man's pics just gave me an indication of how I'm gonna look in my wedding suit..
awa tallest!

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by tintingz(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2017
Why are people saying the guy is tall? What about the bride, is she not short?, that's what makes it obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by toseen7: 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin
But the groom is very ThinTall o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by harffie(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
Love those steps...
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by segebase(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
this moves fit wake bohari wake up frm sickenss

3 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
The guy tall o grin
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by holuwartomeseen(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
D guy is tall ooo,the wife con b like semi dwarf for hin side

2 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Sweetguy25: 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
Am i the only one who likes the song? The guitar is beautiful. I am sure its not a nigerian song

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On May 14, 2017
Beanpole dance. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by squash47(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
sweetilicious:
You are not serious
If to say he borrow like 500k with 15k monthly interest from money lenders,he for don dy gentle

3 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by phililp(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
what ever that groom took... i need 50 kilos of it.

jizez kraist...

this is pure WBW(weed before wedding)

2 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Onedibe1: 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Tall u meant 2 say

I observed that too

Yap,i was rushing to be the 1st yet i failed
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
LastMumu:
I have only 600kb of data left to manage, abeg anybody wey watch the video make him tell us wetin happen.
make I send u credit na Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Angy55(f): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
over tallness dey worry the guy. See he legs self. I reserve the remaining comment. Anyways happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by shenaxy: 8:41pm On May 14, 2017
LastMumu:
E dey funny ooo.
Just take ur 600wateva watch any second u c watch
Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by Fortissimo502: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Am i the only one who likes the song? The guitar is beautiful. I am sure its not a nigerian song

It's not. They're most likely East African or Zimbabwean.

1 Like

Re: Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) by MARKone(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
This one na Meh Suya smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.