Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East (41566 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by starbuck(f): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
When Your Hubby Sells Mannequin For Obodo Oyibo

Happened somewhere in the eastern part of the country.. Some girls can go extreme grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Larwin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Chanchit: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people are just dangerously steewped, is it by force to do wedding when ur husband is not around. the woman would still use her hand to wear wedding ring on her self, I've witnessed one, na vex I use chop the wedding rice that day.

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
In actual sense she is married to the mannequin, not the man. cheesy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by singlefade25(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Really? hahahahahaha grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Abee79(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Really?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Mimidiva(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by 4nobody4every1: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
sad tongue

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
like seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by martyns303(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
So I just made inquiry from a lady that used a picture and she said it was due to finance, she was going to join her husband abroad after the wedding. They didn't have the money for the husband to come down to Nigeria, then paying another ticket for both of them to back.... Seems a legit excuse....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Justbeingreal(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shuuuu, kweke

6 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by celestialAgent(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm! My people from the yeast grin grin

This can never happen in Ibadan

57 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by papaejima1: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eiish!
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Fabulosdave01: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol. Only in Biafra

18 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by omonla555: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
IPOB and desperation are like 5&6

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Khaytunechi: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
What The Actual Fork?!

This is ridiculous nauu

3 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by dukechilezie(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hope that mannequin will also make her pregnant.

8 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by nigerfine: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haaaa hioo hhooooo ha haaaa
It doesnt make sense

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by ekiyor3: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by back2sender: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
starbuck:
When Your Hubby Sells Mannequin For Obodo Oyibo

Happened somewhere in the eastern part of the country.. Some girls can go extreme grin grin grin
The hubby dey inside JAIL for indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Husband when dey death row for indonesian

13 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by cloud9usher: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seriously?

Let me try and picture what's happening here.

Chinedu is hustling in Malaysia, he came home months ago and his mom hooks him up with Ngozi, they hook up and one thing leads to another, Chinedu goes back to Malaysia and Ngozi later discovers she is pregnant, Ngozi's dad says she must have her bride price paid or else he would throw her out, Chinedu's family arranges the event as Chinedu can't come from Malaysia just yet, and here we have this grin

Everyone's happy grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by ificatchmodeh: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by raziboi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
my signature can help your life ***
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by wackpoet(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have seen it all. Shey she will substitute amu too as the husband is abload
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by dayleke: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by deolu2000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not strange to me because anything can happen in the land of biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by eyeview: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think this is a mischevious caption someone made up to this picture

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
height of FOOLISHNESS

2 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by maclily: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hope she kissed her groom sha? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by jeff1993: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Both d groom n d bride are foolish ...... na by 4ce to do wedding ...... Greedy gals

2 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by tlops(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice groom
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Sijo01(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chaiii, what type of thing is this embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.