Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me (792 Views)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Kkkem: 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
Please I need mature comment on this I came back yesterday from my shop and found out my hubby is very angry to the extend he did not sleep in the same room with me,his food is a little bit late,please house what should I do to get him back I beg him but he shouted at me but his eating my food but doesn't talk or play with me again instead he enter another room not mind me and his son again. Please help
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by goodmorning40: 3:11pm On May 14, 2017
Gobe!
U did not spread out ur legs very well the other night
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by hylyne(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
I can't believe that you don't know why he is angry. If you say so, then your problem is compounded.

However, since you called him "my husband" , that simply means you should know the shortest route to his heart. Please find it and you would be happy again

2 Likes

Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Kkkem: 3:33pm On May 14, 2017
Thanks
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
A problem defined is a problem half solved. You haven't told us the problem
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On May 14, 2017
I dont knw what tp tel u
he has been enduring late nit food bt wants to stop it
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Kkkem: 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
That is all my brother there is no problem at all
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by thorpido(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2017
What kept you late?Explain to him what kept you late and promise to make it back early from the shop next time.

Don't fuss,he will cool down.Just go about your normal activities.
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Prognose: 4:53pm On May 14, 2017
Hahaha, sweet love grin

But sista this is not the first time he's warning u not to prepare his meals late nah eh? Oya don't panic, prepare breakfast in bed for him and watch him smile like a lamb taking milk smiley
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 14, 2017
It seems like he sees you as his house maid, someone who should always have his meals prepared on time, wash his clothes on time etc without excuses

As you've always been comfortable with this type of relationship, I suggest you continue begging him as your lord and master, how dare you not prepare his royal highness food on time? cheesy
Re: Help My Hubby Won't Talk To Me by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2017
Kkkem:
Please I need mature comment on this I came back yesterday from my shop and found out my hubby is very angry to the extend he did not sleep in the same room with me,his food is a little bit late,please house what should I do to get him back I beg him but he shouted at me but his eating my food but doesn't talk or play with me again instead he enter another room not mind me and his son again. Please help

Before now , how would you describe your relationship with him ? Has he been like this before ? Is this behavior new ?

(1) (Reply)

“leave Us Alone For Those We Are Meant For”– Facebook Lady Calls Out Married Men / Women Are Better At Crowdfunding Than Men Are. This Is Why / Young Sierra Leonean Singer Weds His Older White Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.