Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) (41496 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Tonto Dikeh Confronts An Alleged Rapist In Court (Photos) / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Driftingking(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Yesterday, Lailasblog shared an exclusive gist of what happened between the nanny, Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Mr. Churchill. Queen Ashley Foundation stumbled upon an elderly woman who was said to be abandoned at Maitama General hospital by her madam, after she developed excruciating pains on her legs from her home.

The woman was discovered to be King Andrea's Nanny, living with Tonto Dikeh after she left the home with her and their son around January, when she had marital issues with her husband Mr.Olakunle Churchill. TONTO DIKEH has now come out to say that she never abandoned her son’s nanny – she has now revealed that she discharged the lady from her duties two months ago, after she realized she was no more fit for the job.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-14-16-09-07.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-tfW7CE9XMXc/WRhzJSbM_iI/AAAAAAAAGvg/GTts2dngKz0RSMhuNrIsmWzyj85OIX6nwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-14-16-09-07.jpeg[/img]

Here's a video of Tonto Dikeh questioning the nanny, plus a write-up after the cut

Via her friend Halimar Abubakar's IG page, Tonto shared the video and wrote (https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEs0uqjb1K/)

DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!! DISCLAIMER!!! This is to inform the general public about the recently uploaded video about the nanny of my beloved dear son who in a video said I abandoned her at the hospital leaving her to fend for herself. It was so far-off from the truth.

She was sadly discharged from her duties 2months ago, after the realization that she wasn't fit enough for the job as she was always suffering from one illness or another which I. Have spent Thousands treating.

So I paid her off and she went back to her base, I suddenly saw her about a week ago believing she came to say hello and leave, but begged to be taken back instead. It was obvious that my son missed her, which led me to permit her to stay for a few days.
To my suprise, she took ill again and I asked that she should be taken to the hospital, which I normally do whenever she fall sick and her on-Call Personal doctor provided By Me Isnt around.

She was rushed to the hospital on Thursday 11th may 2017, and discharged on Friday 12th may 2017, telling me that she is better now. To my greatest surprise, I got a call from one of my domestic staff that she has gone to the hospital again.

Waking up today Saturday 13th may 2017, to see a video posted without due consultations by 'some' foundation
I wondered why people love cheap publicity. How can someone who left the hospital on Friday and return to the hospital be abandoned as she FALSELY claimed.

Nevertheless, I have consulted and instructed my lawyer to serve them with immediate effect for defamation of character and other of charges associated to this act(etc. Using the name of a child for soliciting for money illegally)

I am appealiing to the public and especially my fans to disregard the request of paying into the account published on the blog. It's a scam and a malicious act that should never be allowed or encouraged.

The nanny is an ingrate for allowing her self to be used against me and my son.This is a woman who has visas to 15 different countries courtesy. Of me,Flies first class,eats 6times a day,has call card allowance, hair allowance,Has her nails taken care of by me,Gets freebies for her family and friends,takes lux

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHQNqLHuNLI

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/shocking-update-tonto-dikeh-confronts.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Driftingking(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
SERIOUS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
cry
Shut up and take care of the woman joor, see how they are intimidating the poor woman.

From Tonto's raging voice and temper, I now totally believe the allegation that she fought her mother-in-law and can only imagine what Churchill had to cope with.

Nigerians and their use-abandon-dump syndrome.

God punish that your lawyer who won't advise you well.

Eats six times a day indeed undecided

I don't blame you, I blame poverty that has made someone's mom your object of humiliation.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Driftingking(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by josephine123: 5:47pm On May 14, 2017
Tonto shud calm down abeg.. She just dey shout , no allow d woman talk

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nutase: 6:04pm On May 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by RealDannie(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
If it's about Tonto dikeh, I'm sorry I have nothing to say smiley

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Margy: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
Shattap ur running mouth there, go and help her...im waiting for the nanny to come and say her own side of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Adebayo4all: 8:06pm On May 14, 2017
bad girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
unfortunately I'm not just interested in Tonto dike's bla bla bla sheep have u any wool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by luvinhubby(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
And she wants me to believe this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by tomdon(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2017
Mcheew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by bellooyin(f): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
Toto and lies are like 5 and 6

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by mekybabe1: 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
This Tonto no be am at all. See how. She's shouting on an older person. She did not allow the woman talk at all. Na craze girl o. I can imagine what Churchill went through.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by High2k(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
No wonder this lady couldn't stay in her marriage, she doesn't have the attributes one bit... she just kept ranting and yelling at the poor woman.... now i believe all what they said she did to her mother in-law..... that Churchill guy better thank his God that this tonto girl found her way out of his life..... this one no get wife attributes one bit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by cristianisraeli: 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
The woman was wrong should woulda told those FOUNDATION peeps..lol...that tonto didnt abandon her..but guess she wanted the money and the FOUNDATION PEEPS NEEDed THE PUBLICITY...BEST PERSON TO USE FOR PR STUNT NOW IS TONTO...BUT tonto u shouldnt have shouted at the woman like that..thats someones mother..my prayer today is..today mothers day..GOD DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE YELL AT MY MOTHER THIS WAY..AMEN..GOD BLESS ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by hokafor(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
Why barking like a dog in heat period? just to intimidate the poor woman allow the woman to talk.u are telling us u dash her ur used rag, a woman old enough to be ur grandma.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by DonHummer(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
Where can I buy PS one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by daududaniel(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
Some of you lot insulting Tonto dikeh dont know how it feels... Some people are ungrateful.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by luvinhubby(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2017
A nanny you sacked and paid off came back and you welcomed her back to spend some days with you, fell sick there, went to hospital, came back again to your home from the hospital and left to the hospital again from your home. All these after she left your employment. angry

Some body please give this Tonto a medal for lying.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by TINALETC3(f): 8:18pm On May 14, 2017
D old woman is lying, judging 4rm and d video, she cnt even defend herself, Al dese pple insulting Tonto, am sure u guys didn't even watch d video angry, some maids ar jst ungrateful

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by anitank(f): 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
I'm shocked people are blaming tonto for this. That woman was just wrong for saying she was abandoned when apparently she had been discharged of her duties months before. She is very ungrateful.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
The woman screaming and asking condescending questions in this video sounds like a deranged loose cannon. She is a danger to herself and others...
My personal advice is she should see a shrink...

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
Nanny;fly 1st class,call card allowance, hair allowance, nail taking care of,freebies for friends n families,visa to 15 countries etc? Is nanny job that lucrative? Even better than managers in some banks? Tonto is really generous o

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by airex(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
D old woman is lying, judging 4rm and d video, she cnt even defend herself, Al dese pple insulting Tonto, am sure u guys didn't even watch d video angry, some maids ar jst ungrateful
Shut up your mouth. Can't you see they are trying to intimidate d poor woman?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Beetobee(f): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
Those blaming Tonto are simply gold diggers like the woman obviously is. Why would she allow a video to be made and shared if not to taint her ex-boss and gain cheap sympathy from her likes? Mind you, there are so many of her type out there, I know that for sure.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by TINALETC3(f): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
angry, oga if my comment pain u, hug transformer #bounce angry
airex:
Shut up your mouth. Can't you see they are trying to intimidate d poor woman?

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by airex(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry, oga if my comment pain u, hug transformer #bounce angry
Mumu. Ur comment only shows ur low level of understanding. Why will I be angered by your show of stupidity?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
You all pointing fingers at Tonto are daft and hypocrites. Is Tonto her bank? What would you do when someone tries to tarnish your image?

Most of you are pretenders anyway. You calm and sober yourselves to gain public sympathy.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by NoToPile: 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
Not easy to be a celebrity.

Not a fan of tonto but she has stopped her job as the nanny , how does it translate to tonto abandoning her.

She has a right to be angry, a normal human being would be, why can't the woman respond in the video?

Did you ask for money and I didn't give you?..... Silence from mamas end.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.