Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) (41531 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Tonto Dikeh Confronts An Alleged Rapist In Court (Photos) / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by ArmedRobber: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the reason I know she's guilty is because

WHEN A THIEF OR LIAR IS CAUGHT AND HE IS BEING BURSTED AS IN THE LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED OR HIS ATROCITIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED,HE BECOMES NERVOUS,TENSED,SCARED,SHAKY AND CANNOT DEFEND HIS WORDS.HIS VOICE BEGINS TO SHAKE but if she was innocent as they were shouting at her she was supposed to stand on her words and call her witnesses for back up,face tonto boldly because she knows she's saying the truth. Truth can be proven anywhere, lies cannot be backed up
read what u wrote again and ask urself if it makes sense to you.

And indeed if it makes sense to you, it shows you re intellectually shallow you don't worth any debate from what u wrote, it will be an exercise in futility trying to flog sense into your head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by guyla: 11:09am On May 15, 2017
EaglesT:
I no go lie , this wanna make me cry.

See how she's yelling that woman.
Embarrasing her.
Talking about dashing her and her children clothes.
Is it the woman's choice to go through whatever she's going through?

This life just hard.
So the best way mama could make a point was to make a video to tarnish the image of your benefactor

BTW who embarrassed who? Tonto is a celeb

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2017
This tonto always looking dirty and ashawoish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by NemzySeries(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
when you take care of someone like your family and she lies against you,you'll definetly go crazy and not care about the age.I'm surprised tonto didn't slap the woman.

How can someone be treating you well and you're now lying. When caught you're trying to play victim with sob face. Common na
slap her for wat? Remember u av a mother too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Trumptech(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2017
Why dont we ask tonto if the woman were to be her mother will she relieve her of her duty and ask her to go. This is a woman you claimed missed by your son to tell you how well she has served you, for you to now send her packing because of frequent sickness. Or you are afraid that she will infect your son with the sickess that she has not infected him since she has been taking care of him.

Abeg tonto park well, go back to movies and let your fans keep watching you, less I forget You said you have a foundation what are you guys into, to help the poor or what and yet you cant help a woman that helped you take care of your son.

Anyway God decide to send help to the woman if you are tired of helping her so do not complain.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Akainzo(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Yoruba's say it is a b@$+@rd that will have reasons to be angry and not get angry and it is also a. B@$+@rd that they will beg and not forgive

Truth always prevails no matter the conditions or levels of harassment. If I am saying the truth and in my mind I am saying the truth I have NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO BE AFRAID OF ANY FORM OF BULLYING. the highest tonto will do is to sack her.she cannot do more than that.abi when they were asking her questions were they holding any instruments used to attack her or hitting or pushing her when she was talking. Shebi she was sitting down and they were asking her questions

You are saying yours, are you speaking for everyone? Please read up what BULLYING is and not make statements based on your personal situation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by queenfav(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
Akainzo:

IF the girl comes to clean your house regularly on every Saturday, it is normal that she expects that you formalise the arrangement and agree a fee for the expectation of her coming to clean your house. What she did is what is NORMAL.

What would you have done if she did not show up on a particular Saturday, would you be angry with her? Has the need to come every Saturday to clean your house become a consideration for all her plans on Saturdays? Does the mum have to arrange her chores / duties around her coming to clean your house every Saturday?

By thinking critically about the above situations, you would realise the mum was right to ask that the cleaning obligations be formalised. And if this formal arrangement was going to get the work done and reduce the money you spent on her, you should have taking the formalised option. Just my thoughts.
lol.. I get you sha, but it wasn't a formal arrangement. The person that even got her for me was saying i am paying her too much. I live in ibadan.. Inside Ui, cleaners there that are popularly called "any work" can wash a a mountain of clothes and clean your house for 2000 naira. They just got greedy else if they wanted a formal arrangement, they would have said so from the get go.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 7:00pm On May 15, 2017
Akainzo:

You are saying yours, are you speaking for everyone? Please read up what BULLYING is and not make statements based on your personal situation.
I'm using myself as an example based on assumption. If an individual is saying the truth no amount of yelling can intimidate him.its only when he's lying that he'll be nervous

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
NemzySeries:

slap her for wat? Remember u av a mother too
this is one of the reasons our politicians don't have any single iota of respect for Nigerians or whatever they're going through. Someone will maliciously lie against you and instead of treating the persons Bleep up so that the next person will learn and not repeat the same thing,we'll bring in sentiments.

She's an old woman
She's a mother, she's this and that. Why have people become so unrepentantly ungrateful.no wonder people don't show help or love again because if you do theyll always throw it back on your faces

I've seen an instance where a woman went to her supposedly rich uncle for financial assistance to pay her sons school fees and I knew this man had the money.he can comfortably pay his fees from 200level to 400 level and it won't affect his income. The next thing he said was let's go to the boutique let me buy clothes for you. It was crystal clear he Didn't want to help her with the way he was dribbling her back and forth

When she left I then asked him uncle xyz why didn't you help this woman. She was kneeling down begging you almost crying and you and I know you can afford to give her and it won't affect you

Do you know his response. He said people are very ungrateful. We're living in a generation of ingrates.that you helped someone doesn't mean he won't plan with those who are after your downfall to bring you down. That you helped doesn't mean she can't insult you tomorrow or maliciously lie against you to implicate you

So it's plain clear this is one of the people this my big brother was talking about undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Akainzo(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I'm using myself as an example based on assumption. If an individual is saying the truth no amount of yelling can intimidate him.its only when he's lying that he'll be nervous

You can go practice your assertion when Nigeria Police slap you, then will know how scarce your voice can be even when right.

As an aside, that you can does not imply that everyone can! Bullies know this.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Akainzo(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
queenfav:
lol.. I get you sha, but it wasn't a formal arrangement. The person that even got her for me was saying i am paying her too much. I live in ibadan.. Inside Ui, cleaners there that are popularly called "any work" can wash a a mountain of clothes and clean your house for 2000 naira. They just got greedy else if they wanted a formal arrangement, they would have said so from the get go.

Nope, that people exploit people looking for "any work" is not a reason why people should be mistreated. If you use those any work people, you'd end up paying minimum of 8K monthly thus 10K monthly doesn't seem a bad deal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Akainzo(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
this is one of the reasons our politicians don't have any single iota of respect for Nigerians or whatever they're going through. Someone will maliciously lie against you and instead of treating the persons Bleep up so that the next person will learn and not repeat the same thing,we'll bring in sentiments.

She's an old woman
She's a mother, she's this and that. Why have people become so unrepentantly ungrateful.no wonder people don't show help or love again because if you do theyll always throw it back on your faces

I've seen an instance where a woman went to her supposedly rich uncle for financial assistance to pay her sons school fees and I knew this man had the money.he can comfortably pay his fees from 200level to 400 level and it won't affect his income. The next thing he said was let's go to the boutique let me buy clothes for you. It was crystal clear he Didn't want to help her with the way he was dribbling her back and forth

When she left I then asked him uncle xyz why didn't you help this woman. She was kneeling down begging you almost crying and you and I know you can afford to give her and it won't affect you

Do you know his response. He said people are very ungrateful. We're living in a generation of ingrates.that you helped someone doesn't mean he won't plan with those who are after your downfall to bring you down. That you helped doesn't mean she can't insult you tomorrow or maliciously lie against you to implicate you

So it's plain clear this is one of the people this my big brother was talking about undecided

That Uncle is a scum, after he'd be saying he is a Christian and be asking God for His grace and favours.

He is not a good person, why does he employ people seeing as some employees for work against their bosses, steal from the company and even connive to kill their bosses. You see, despite these issues, he still employs people to work for him, he simply has a bad character.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by NemzySeries(m): 1:21am On May 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:

She's an old woman

well said but wud u stop helping pple knowing fully well dat humans wud remain humans?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by NemzySeries(m): 1:23am On May 16, 2017
Akainzo:

That Uncle is a scum, after he'd be saying he is a Christian and be asking God for His grace and favours.

He is not a good person, why does he employ people seeing as some employees for work against their bosses, steal from the company and even connive to kill their bosses. You see, despite these issues, he still employs people to work for him, he simply has a bad character.
shey u see? datz why i asked if itz a smart idea to say 1 wunt help bkos humans are bad. ..humans wud neva stop bin humans xcept death
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 7:15am On May 16, 2017
NemzySeries:

well said but wud u stop helping pple knowing fully well dat humans wud remain humans?
well as the spirit leads
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 7:16am On May 16, 2017
Akainzo:

his prerogative, his life,his money

Nobody helped him work for it so no one can dictate to him who he should give and who he shouldn't give
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Akainzo(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
his prerogative, his life,his money

Nobody helped him work for it so no one can dictate to him who he should give and who he shouldn't give

Same with grace, same with gratitude and same for WHO works for you.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Lexxony: 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
While thinking through the whole Nanny saga, my mind drifted to a trend that is prevalent among almost every Nanny employment situation in Nigeria. And not just Nanny situations though but every employment situation that is 'informal' in nature. I use informal carefully here to denote domestic employment or employment of a non-white-collar nature. The truth is that when a person is employed as one thing, he or she ends us being used as multiple things. For example, a family employs a Nanny, which means someone to take care of their baby(ies). But the funny thing is that the job description is vague and multiple, sometimes unbeknownst to the Nanny, until she (or even he) starts 'being expected' to fulfill them. So, while you are a Nanny, you also become the family cook, the one that does the family laundry, the car washer, the errand person, etc. You could be employed as a Driver, and you end up also being a Domestic Servant, etc. The interesting thing is that these domestic employers use different mechanisms to bait these employees into doing things outside of their scope. They sometimes, make them feel like part of the family, with same rights as everyone else. And this, to me, is where the turmoil begins. When you have 'opened' your arms and assured your 'employee' that they can get whatever they want because they are now a 'family member', they begin to expect too much. And who are you to blame them? You conveniently use them to do all your bidding all the time, now you have to do theirs. Otherwise, they could blackmail you. I think it will be best if we define employment relationships and set boundaries that no one (employer or employee) can cross indiscriminately.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this was the case in Tonto's situation. I'm not saying every employer or employee is guilty of crossing boundaries. This was just an intellectual exercise triggered by the case study under review.

Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut & Friends Hang Out Together In London (Photos, Video) / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) / Agbani Darego And Family!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72