Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

An Advice On How To Conquer The Shipping Monster Called KOS - By Bimbo Glory - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Advice On How To Conquer The Shipping Monster Called KOS - By Bimbo Glory (574 Views)

I Nees An Advice On What To Invest On / My Real Estate Story With Bimbo Ademoye 1.0 / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Advice On How To Conquer The Shipping Monster Called KOS - By Bimbo Glory by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 14, 2017
Nigerians importers/Imers has been experiencing some challenges in sending their products to their buyers/customers due to lack of good logistic companies in the country.

Actually there are many logistic companies but as a serious business man/woman you would want a good company that can deliver your goods to your buyers without delaying and also to avoid what we called 'Returned Orders"

One of the popular logistic company in Nigeria is KOS "Keep On Shipping".

KOS is widely use by many people and also companies , among these companies that are using KOS is Konga.com one of the Biggest Online Store in Nigeria.

KOS claimed to be the only logistic company in the country that is Connecting Businesses and People Everyday. They also claimed to be providing a great customer experience in moving packages to every corner of the country. They even wrote on their website that their ambition http://www.trildeon.com/2017/05/an-advice-on-how-to-conquer-shipping.html

Re: An Advice On How To Conquer The Shipping Monster Called KOS - By Bimbo Glory by salesforce: 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
Stop damaging companies image
Kos remains the best among all ecommerce platform shipping services due to locations serve base. No company is perfect.but you deal with over 50000 lodgements per day...you know what it is

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Why Others Are Complaining. With This Real Investment Platform / Legitimate Bitcoin Investmenst Site With Good Return / She Made Approximately 1.9m In 8days>>real ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.