Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna (2627 Views)

Lagos To Kaduna / Transport Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by harrwix(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2017
Please I need the direction from Lagos to NCAT Zaria and how much it will cost. I have a test there this week....helpful nairalanders, over to you.
Thanks...God bless
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
I will advise you to take a night bus at ijora 8000 to zaria
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
I will advise you to take a night long bus at ijora 8000 to zaria
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by harrwix(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
ameemu:
I will advise you to take a night long bus at ijora 8000 to zaria

I am not into night journey...how much will it cost for day trip to kaduna and what park
thank you
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by OmichaelO: 10:41pm On May 14, 2017
harrwix:

I am not into night journey...how much will it cost for day trip to kaduna and what park
thank you
God is good motors, it's about 8k you can check their website to book .
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by nwagbaradav: 3:54am On May 15, 2017
OmichaelO:
God is good motors, it's about 8k you can check their website to book .

Boy o Boy ... I see you!!!
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by idee91: 8:07am On May 15, 2017
ABC transport, Amuwo-odofin. .......morning journey.... when you drop in kwangila zaria, get a bike man from there and tell him ur going to Aviation. ...#70 max will get u dere. But there is a possibility that they might drop u inside the luxurious buses park in yankarfe, a bike will take you to aviation from dere #150 max........ sorry have NCAT started inviting for 2016 recruitment ?
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by CaptainKool15(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2017
From Lagos to Abuja :4000
from Abuja to Zaria: 1500
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by OmichaelO: 8:57am On May 15, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Boy o Boy ... I see you!!!
I am loyal sir. grin grin
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by icon02(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2017
CaptainKool15:
From Lagos to Abuja :4000

from Abuja to Zaria: 1500
ffor which park? my friend,the least you can get Abuja anywhere in Lagos is 6k.
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by CaptainKool15(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2017
icon02:
ffor which park? my friend,the least you can get Abuja anywhere in Lagos is 6k.

As of January 2nd(festive season o) friends came from lag to Abuja 5000 naira.

I'm pretty sure the thing would have reduced..
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by Lordraah: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please how much is Lagos to kaduna now from ido
Re: Help!.....Transport cost from Lagos to Kaduna by Idaytesj29(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Lordraah:
Please how much is Lagos to kaduna now from ido

How much is Lagos to Kaduna now by Sienna vehicles? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home. / We Need Fresh Graduates / British High Commission Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.