Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Mothers, God's Special Gift To Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, God's Special Gift To Us (417 Views)

Wife: A Good Gift To Her Husband / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers, God's Special Gift To Us by navdengan99(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2017
Mothers are so special that even If we live for a million years we can never pay for the love they gave us unconditionally, my mama would buy me cloths for christmax even when she hasn't eaten, my mama would feed me rice while she drinks garri, my mama would sale her cloths to pay my school fees, mama would do everything to make me happy.
Today I join the world to celebrate my lovely mother (Oyam), I havnt really gotten enough money to take her to the best of places as I would, buy her the best rides and build her a golden mansion like (I go dye) did for his mum but I would someday fulfill my own promises for her, well celebrated my mum today by washing her dirty cloths and she was very happy....I love u mama and happy mothers day love

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips To Raise An Optimist / Are Parents Turning Their Kids Into Whiny Weaklings By Overconsoling Them? / Man And Woman, Resist To Hit Yourselves...especially Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.