Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (179505 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
, !s there anybOdy e|se whO has pa!d h!s Or her acceptance fee r!ght here !n |agOz, ? P|x
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by kokobilo: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2010
To avoid any comment of had i know,is better i come to Ado my self so i can pay the acceptance fee and follow up some other necessary thin,cos i saw in my letter that u proceed to room 033 for ur departmental clearance or something.so my advice to all that are foutunate is to go there thier selve and do the right thing at the right time b/4 it we be too late cos i saw it inthe letter that registration ends on 2nd march,2010.what i gess is to those that can not avord the school fee if ur name comes our and you didn't pay the accept fee for the admission .that is part of what they use to swap ur name for another candidate .so is always advisable that u pay 4 the acceptance fee first and get the e-reciept then they cant denie ur admission again but if u say they we extend it b/4 u know it the name u hv confirm to be there b/4 u we just see that they tell u ur name is not on the admission list,so pls don't spol show.Go right away on monday i pay ur acceptance fee.remain bless
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2010
, ! HOw bOut me pay d fee |agOz here den cOme dOwn thea by next weekend, ? S!ncere|y ! dOn't even kn d sku| acc/nO, U GAT !dea| Of !t, ?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by 9iceX(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
K, now the acceptance whateva. How much are we talking abt here? @kokobilo
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
, where ta|k!n bOut '11 grand", @9!cex
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Bjqoo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
@kokobilo,am at Ado since thursday nt knowin dat friday was p/holiday,i was unable to go back to Lag ther4,i wil also b in skul on monday mayb we cn c.08070653892.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isaac2010: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
when is unad 2nd list coming out
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Teaser4(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
when is the 2nd list coming out,cos i was askd to check back later
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by 9iceX(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Admission!!!
I am offering ma admission 4 sale 2 whoeva is interested. I got admitted 2 study Economics but i no dey go dt kain sch. 120 kini? Where do i get such amount of moni for sch fees, Like say dem go hold their admisn o. Or i fit even dash anybodi wey want am, so start requesting,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isaac2010: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
@teaser,pls what is your post ume score?nd which course.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
I am here stranded in Ekiti came down here for my acceptance fee Thank God i atleast have it done now.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
2nd list aint cmin out until dos given admisn pay their fees so they wil knw who to swap in and out.so to those dat v goten admisn go and pay up so dat we wey remain go get admisn o.and em d isue of light bk here is to bad imagine in a whole semesta,hvin lite in a wik aint sure.120k no b beans o xcept 4 govt hostle 6hrs a day via schul gen,bt eh am ready to pay 120k gen set wil solve dat 1.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Tunnex1: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
ok, does offer unad addmission let know ur pume score so dat we can know where we are, pls
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2010
My score is nt wat we r talkin abt here atlist sm1 wit 48/50.8 ws admitd while wit my 57 i stil dey parade unad.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by kzmdemola(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2010
pls does anybody has an info abt dept of statistics. am waiting oo
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by adeola26: 5:16am On Mar 07, 2010
pls can anyone tell me what's happening concerning DIRECT ENTRY applicant bcus i have not seen any D.E CANDIDATE been congratulated is it dat their admission is under processing or they are not been considered for admission. i apply as a D.E candidate with upper credit from osun state polytechnic iree, i scored 55 in my post ume text i intend to study BUS/ADM.pls any one with valid information concerning the cutoff mark should pls contact me via my e.mail; adexonline26@yahoo.com or 08067301795.God bless you as you come to my help thks.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
management sciences cut off marks is 68%
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2010
please everyone in the house please i want to know if the admission checking is still on becos i have not been able to check my admission status
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by adeola26: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2010
i want to know if direct entry admission list is out bcus i have not actually heard anythg on DE admission or unad is not admitting DE candidates also the admission list released is that the first batch or thats all? i need an answer urgently so as to know what next to do bcus am face with som other alternative so as to know weather to go it or wait a while.thks.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2010
@ adeola not all the list dat was released.relax
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
please NLs pls can anyone tells if there is going to be second list
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
amlos007:

@ adeola not all the list dat was released.relax
I pray that also becos am also waiting and taught as much
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2010
I arrived Ado Today and nothing new with the registration and other things,i came down to get my slip but nothing yet perhaps the list is been compiled now and should be released latest end of this month, I wish you all success
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
alukstea:

I arrived Ado Today and nothing new with the registration and other things,i came down to get my slip but nothing yet perhaps the list is been compiled now and should be released latest end of this month, I wish you all success

@alukstea Thanks so much for the info all the best lol
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2010
@ Macfunkky, You are welcome,I got admittied to Study Computer Sciene and so i'm here in Ado for the Registration,however things go back here,i'd share with the House but i wish you all the best and so we all meet here by God's Grace
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 3:32am On Mar 26, 2010
sad sad sad sad
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by macfunkky(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2010
@ alukstea Pls do you know the second list is out .
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2010
i tnk its already out but i jus dont no watz goin on wv it maybe they r still uploadn d list, who knowssssssssss
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by vandutch: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hi guys, pls what about Economics Education dept. have they release the second list for the dept?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
i was just told dat dey only pasted some candidates.dont no how tru it is, guyz ask ur people inside d buildn watz up
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
Anoda List should be out ooh everyone that has leg should work it ooh ,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Olawhaley: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
pls i need sumone dat can runz it 4 me, i have sumone but is nt serious pls i need sumone dat can help me shuld text me on 08135511351, GOD BLESS AS U DIS 4 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.