Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Prefer Ondisplay Screen Or Physical/capacitive Buttons Toyour Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Prefer Ondisplay Screen Or Physical/capacitive Buttons Toyour Smartphone? (327 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Google Removes The Default Navigation Buttons On Android P & Adds More Features / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Ondisplay Screen Or Physical/capacitive Buttons Toyour Smartphone? by Tholluwalase(m): 2:49am On May 15, 2017
One factor an iPhone fanboy might pass over after switching to Android (that might be a huge switch) is the mental comfort of punching the home button. these days, most Android phones have capacitive buttons (if you don’t realize, they're hardware keys that are incorporated into the cellphone body) or on-display buttons (the opposite of capacitive buttons, they're software buttons integrated into the smartphone OS.)

Having used all sorts of smartphones, I nonetheless have moments wherein i get stressed in particular after playing an intense game. I don’t know about you, however just like the iPhone fanboy, I am being wired to mechanically press the home button in place of swiping upwards to bring up the on-display screen buttons. however for others, it is pretty the opposite.

So, I am throwing this open, and sure, I’d be beginning with myself. in case you’ve not figured, I like my physical/capacitive buttons majorly due to the fact I experience it is such a waste of display area using an on-display screen button.

What about you, which do you choose?

Source:>> http://www.roxieblog.com.ng/2017/05/do-you-prefer-on-display-screen-or.html

Re: Do You Prefer Ondisplay Screen Or Physical/capacitive Buttons Toyour Smartphone? by UncutSk(m): 3:42am On May 15, 2017
On screen is shite
Re: Do You Prefer Ondisplay Screen Or Physical/capacitive Buttons Toyour Smartphone? by directonpc(m): 4:57am On May 15, 2017
I still dey find how to put mechanical buttons on my phone.

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Up Large Chunk Of Space On Your Iphone Or Ipad / Samsung Is Currently Working On The Galaxy Tab Active 2 / Gionee Announces A1 Signature Edition In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.