Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,341 members, 7,857,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. (884 Views)

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by rapcy(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2017
After months of denials and reactions about his second baby mama, Wizkid finally accepts the fact that he has a second baby mama and also prays for her. See the tweet and how his fans reacted below:

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/05/wizkid-finally-acknowledge-his-second.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by rapcy(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2017
More:

Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2017
OP, it's too early to promote immorality..

All these babymama stories subtly make us accept that it is okay to be irresponsible.

If he wants to do the right thing for his sons..he should wife them both after all he is a Muslim and learn to zip up afterwards.
Rather than this social media post.

Period!!!
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by CoolFreeday(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2017
he did well
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by axortedbabe(f): 7:42am On May 15, 2017
Coming clean finally
Boys r now men..
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by sagerasaq: 7:50am On May 15, 2017
Bad Baddo Baddest..... make una dy open up... we d Observers dey
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by queenitee(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2017
That's just great
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by swagguElite(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2017
He is a man ;he is a celeb ; he has the money! ... Dats all it takes to have ladies bust their legs open like scissors

Dnt blame him oo! ... It is hard to use condoms on ladies who just want to tie him down one or two belles at least if they go broke ... Wizkid will run the expenses in the name of I carried your baby for 9months!

Getting preg for a celeb nowadays is an insurance policy by women! smiley ...it consists of notGettingBrokeAssurance; lifeAssurance; freeVIP sitAssurance _just say dnt you know me;am wizkid babymama ...hv yu been fvrking living under the rocks!

Now you know the reason why he sang daddy yo! not daddy one or daddy two ... Der ar still more 2 come! grin
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2017
so he don finally confirm say na hin score the goalie..

Good boy smiley

Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by rapcy(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2017
swagguElite:
He is a man ;he is a celeb ; he has the money! ... Dats all it takes to have ladies bust their legs open like scissors

Dnt blame him oo! ... It is hard to use condoms on ladies who just want to tie him down one or two belles at least if they go broke ... Wizkid will run the expenses in the name of I carried your baby for 9months!

Getting preg for a celeb nowadays is an insurance policy by women! smiley ...it consists of notGettingBrokeAssurance; lifeAssurance; freeVIP sitAssurance _just say dnt you know me;am wizkid babymama ...hv yu been fvrking living under the rocks!

Now you know the reason why he sang daddy yo! not daddy one or daddy two ... Der ar still more 2 come! grin
grin
Re: Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React. by PhilAmadeus: 9:09am On May 15, 2017
Tot he denied d 2nd one b4...yeye dey smell..

(1) (Reply)

Efe Bbnaija Winner Hangout With His Ex Housemates Bally And Bisola(photo+video) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo / Young Skales Having Fun With His Wealthy Friends In Abuja As He Eats & Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.