Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) (87051 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Amagite2: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Singer Timaya has finally made his relationship with his second baby mama, Tamar, public, to celebrate her birthday today.

Timaya has been giving hints about his relationship with Tamar on social media, but he never showed her face.

Tamar is plus one today, and in a birthday post the father of 3 posted on Instagram, he called her the special woman in his life.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL WOMAN IN MY LIFE. Mammy EMMA����‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ She hates it when I call her that. ❤❤❤"

Tamar and Timaya welcomed their son Emmanuel in July. Timaya has two girls with his first baby mama, Barbara.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/timaya-finally-shows-off-his-second-baby-mama-to-celebrate-her-birthday-today.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
She hates it when you call her Mammy Emma but she chose to be baby-mama-mammy-emma.smh

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
She qualify...na full option.

Egberipapa my man that year for oshodi na sabi pikin.

Tuale..

Enjoy my siggy

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Aunty looks older than I expected. I bet calling her Mama Emma makes her feel even older.

49 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
She hates it when u call her that, no be she born am??

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ekez(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dis year baby mama no go pass me by.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Rosay15(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shelloween:
Aunty looks older than I expected. I bet calling her Mama Emma makes her feel even older.
... I swear u no well... Lol grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
As long as they are happy I am happy for them too..

She looks good though..

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pr0cter: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Timaya my niccur. We share the same spec for women.

Shine on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sholaco: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wetin concern us with this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
the spread of this baba mama thing is assuming alarming proportions o

what happened to the sanctity of marriage.

I wonder how this world be like in 30 years time

it ia weh o

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by ziondaughter247: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Honestly, she looks razz... What's she wearing, sef??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by henryblaze25(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
That's his 1st baby mama!

Mother to his 1st daughter, Emmanuella

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wey the curve na

Infact OP

38 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kkk777: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:
Dis year baby mama no go pass me by.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
30 BABY MAMAS IS MY TARGET OH LORD HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
A sitting president doesn't need to make new promises for a reelection campaign, show us your achievements, that's the best way of campaigning.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by yjgm(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow...
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Seen
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
So hawt and sexy grin
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
shaku shaku dancer

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Centcanada: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Timaya. I like this man sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oga go and marry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
I usually rush to view news on timaya.especially those connecting to his being snapped in his house.just cuz am in.love with his house...I want to see every part of its finishing. good house!

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool Real Men eat flesh... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Melanin dripping!
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by mokt(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Where the curves Mbok?
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amagite2:
Singer Timaya has finally made his relationship with his second baby mama, Tamar, public, to celebrate her birthday today.

Timaya has been giving hints aonship with Tamar on social media, but he never showed her face.

Tamar is plus one today, and in a birthday post the father of 3 posted on Instagram, he called her the special woman in his life.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL WOMAN IN MY LIFE. Mammy EMMA����‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ She hates it when I call her that. ❤❤❤"

Tamar and Timaya welcomed their son Emmanuel in July. Timaya has two girls with his first baby mama, Barbara.

You won't believe what Timaya did to her baby mama

www.chronicles.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.