Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v (1025 Views)

Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by hapsyno: 8:16am On May 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by ayindejimmy(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2017
Good one
Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by dingbang(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2017
Abroad celebrities are celebrities to Nigerian celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by enoch273: 8:34am On May 15, 2017
Na this same dude that small pikin wey no get reach wetin he get (wizkid) fall he hand for live show, foreign celebrities will remain CELEBRITIES to Nigerian celebrities.
Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2017
so
Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by Princesslomo: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by Princesslomo: 10:43am On May 15, 2017
I'm ADEOLA .My stage name is princesslomo a.k.a First Lady. I am model ,Television and Radio presenter and news writer.
An actress, comedian, singer of gospel and folk music, dancer, scripts and music writer. I anchor the show Iwa Eda. Iwa Eda is a program that explains humans’ characters teaching and advocating on how to maintain good behavioural attitude among ourselves. The program educates people on how to deal with others regardless of their various upbringing. My Facebook account is princess lomo Tioluwalase Ayo

Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by Princesslomo: 10:46am On May 15, 2017
I'm ADEOLA .My stage name is princesslomo a.k.a First Lady. I am model ,Television and Radio presenter and news writer.
An actress, comedian, singer of gospel and folk music, dancer, scripts and music writer. I anchor the show Iwa Eda. Iwa Eda is a program that explains humans’ characters teaching and advocating on how to maintain good behavioural attitude among ourselves. The program educates people on how to deal with others regardless of their various upbringing.

Re: Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
Princesslomo:
An actress, comedian, singer of gospel and folk music, dancer, scripts and music writer. I anchor the show Iwa Eda. Iwa Eda is a program that explains humans’ characters teaching and advocating on how to maintain good behavioural attitude among ourselves. The program educates people on how to deal with others regardless of their various upbringing. My Facebook account is princess lomo Tioluwalase Ayo

Pls go and open your own trend
We talking davido and jidenna here you talking ****** lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Veteran Actors Zack Orji & Paul Obazele Reunite On Busted Movie Premiere / Igbo Man From Imo State Has Manufactured His Own Made-in-nigeria Motor(photos) / Caption This Picture Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.