Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires (1121 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by jude90(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2017
We Nigerians think that we have the highest number of millionaires but this will shock you. Mynd44 and lalasticlala I greet una

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/check-out-top-15-countries-that-have.html?m=1

Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by maurisoft(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2017
Wia is naija
Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by PapaBrowne(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2017
The most outstanding on that list is Singapore.

142,000 millionaires in a population of 5 million.

Impressive what Lew Kuan Yew achieved in such a short time period.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Gerrard59(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2017
PapaBrowne:
The most outstanding on that list is Singapore.

142,000 millionaires in a population of 5 million.

Impressive what Lew Kuan Yew achieved in such a short time period.

....and his team. Not forgetting the son (Lee Hsien Loong) is doing same. However, Singapore is one expensive place, mainly because of the high cost to purchase a car. The COE is twice the cost of the car.
https://www.eiu.com/public/topical_report.aspx?campaignid=WCOL2017

I wonder when Nigeria will have her Lee Kuan Yew. But then, Lee's policies will not work in Nigeria at this stage.
Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Nobody: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
It's a good thing Nigeria is not on that list, cause if we are, I guarantee you 90% will be politicians, and that's not good for the rest of us.

Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by mikolo80: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Gerrard59:

....and his team. Not forgetting the son (Lee Hsien Loong) is doing same. However, Singapore is one expensive place, mainly because of the high cost to purchase a car. The COE is twice the cost of the car.
https://www.eiu.com/public/topical_report.aspx?campaignid=WCOL2017

I wonder when Nigeria will have her Lee Kuan Yew. But then, Lee's policies will not work in Nigeria at this stage.
why won't they work
Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Gerrard59(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
mikolo80:
why won't they work

I implore you to read the book "From third world to First World" to get an idea of his policies.

For example, he told (advice to him) educated men to only marry educated ladies not uneducated ladies. People complained, but he stuck with it. Had tough security laws and social rules. No chewing of gum in trains, as a result importing gum is prohibited in Singapore. Public canning etc.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by mikolo80: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Gerrard59:

I implore to read the book "From third world to First World" to get an idea of his policies.

For example, he told (advice to him) educated men to only marry educated ladies not uneducated ladies. People complained, but he stuck with it. Had tough security laws and social rules. No chewing of gum in trains, as a result importing gum is prohibited in Singapore. Public canning etc.
can't afford the book yet. But I meant economic policies
Re: Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Sladem05: 2:31am On Apr 08
jude90:
We Nigerians think that we have the highest number of millionaires but this will shock you. Mynd44 and lalasticlala I greet una

source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/check-out-top-15-countries-that-have.html?m=1

I’ve seen Nigerians comparing their richest to even the richest in the developed world. It is crazy. Nigerians are known for overrating themselves.
Nigeria will not even make the top 50 on that list.

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Learn How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria- FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.