Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Would You Do If? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Would You Do If? (95926 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2005
High powered job my foot. I can create my own job tongue

What if you wake up in the president's body one day?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2005
give a presidential directive to have all the oil sales for that day transferred to my swiss account

what would you do if the love of ur life turns up and has done a sex change operation
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2005
give her some fashion tips and get the stepping!

what would you do if you got caught nicking your friend's bafs on candid camera?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2005
agbedo, impossikant, it can never happen

what would you do if you were best man/lady at a wedding and during the ceremony u needed to go to the loo urgently
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2005
Seun:

High powered job my foot. I can create my own job tongue

What if you wake up in the president's body one day?

actually for this one i would have contacted modupe ozolua pronto!
Re: What Would You Do If? by copho(f): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2005
jogego:

agbedo, impossikant, it can never happen

what would you do if you were best man/lady at a wedding and during the ceremony you needed to go to the loo urgently

I would go! either that or I miss the rest of the wedding because I peed on my beautiful dress

What would you do if your best friend is in an abusive relationship?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Allenpowered(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2005
I'll tell him "get the heck out of it...think with your head man"

what will you do if you discover your wife is pregnant for your driver?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2005
lmao and say Nah u biko! grin No need for violence, both of you can leave me and my house in peace!

What would you do if you were offered the position of President of Nigeria for a day?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2005
I would turn down the offer. I don't want to make a fool of myself.

What would you do if you won the US visa lottery?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2005
Pack ma ghana must go and face yankee

what would you do if you found out an eccentric aunt u didnt know had left u a fortune in her will,provided u went to leave in Iraq
Re: What Would You Do If? by mamba(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2005
People risk their lives for the money everyday so what da heck....

I'll pack my bag and move to Iraq ASAP, when I get there I'll use some of the cash to buy some RPG, SMG, AK47 and bulletproof vests grin

What would you do if you woke up and found out you were Michael Jackson??
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2005
ahh! i'll hold a press conference confessing my sins and asking the world for forgiveness, then i'll face life with a brave heart.

what would you do if your girlfriend dumps you to marry a loser whose only bright side is that he's rich and ready for marraige?
Re: What Would You Do If? by tayotina(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2005
Kill myself? No way!! I would wish her luck

What would you do if you were caught pants down with your closest friend's partner?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2005
what would you do if your girlfriend dumps you to marry a loser whose only bright side is that he's rich and ready for marraige?
If he's rich and ready for marriage, then he's not a loser. He's an eligible and serious-minded suitor. So I'll hurry up and make myself rich and ready for marriage, too.

What would you do if you were caught pants down with your closest friend's partner?
If they are not married or engaged then I insist that it's no big deal. I'll simply thank my stars that we were caught before the act. If they are married it can't happen.

What do you do when a member of your forum who has been disciplined for uncooperative behaviour initiates an online smear campaign against you?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2005

What do you do when a member of your forum who has been disciplined for uncooperative behaviour initiates an online smear campaign against you?

@ Seun, who is carrying out a campaign against you?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2005
Typical Nigerian; answering questions with questions! Ok, let me change the question

What if your manager commits a financial crime and pays you 1 million naira to keep it quiet?
Re: What Would You Do If? by bolasho(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2005
I will collect it and travel out of the country, cos he may not believe me that I wont expose him later.

What would you do if your father said he is going into Politics?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2005
Tell him that he has worked too hard to dabaru his name/ reputation

what would you do if your wife gave birth to a half caste baby
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2005
that would mean one of my great grandfathers was probably one of those whitey slave traders so de pikin na throwback

what would you do if you presently work for your father and you were offered another job with a fantastic package ?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2005
I would take the fantastic offer, after all my father will understand that ultimately i am getting much needed work experience. Experience which will benefit him when he wants to retire.

What would you do if you didn't have a cent to your name and had not eaten a proper meal in two days?
Re: What Would You Do If? by tayotina(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2005
Haba, with Baba God up there, I shall not lack.

What would you do if .... someone should please help me out.
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2005
What would you do if you were nominated to go on big brother
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2005
start working out ... if i am crazy enuf to sign up for something that will show me in the nude, i had better make sure the view is good!

what would you do if you got set up for a crime and everyone, even ur family, believes u did it?
Re: What Would You Do If? by mamba(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2005
I'll turn to Jesus whom is my only family that believes/knows I didn't do it...

What would you do if you woke up suddenly and found out you were Saddam Hussein??
Re: What Would You Do If? by Allenpowered(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2005
too bad it would have been when i was in power...well i'll face the trial hoping somehow to get reprieve or i'll enjoy the jail grin

what will you do if this pretty girl 'toast' you even if you don't like her...
Re: What Would You Do If? by mamba(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2005
Allen, what do you expect? grin grin

I'll tell her that she's kiss and I'll agree on only one condition, guess the condition?? grin

what will you do if this ugly "Atutupoyoyo" girl 'toast' you?
Re: What Would You Do If? by jogego(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2005
mamba:

Allen, what do you expect? grin grin

I'll tell her that she's kiss and I'll agree on only one condition, guess the condition?? grin

what will you do if this ugly "Atutupoyoyo" girl 'toast' you?

I go run 440 wo even Ben Johnson go envy me

What would you do if you had a choice between helping the homeless and going on a rocket trip to the moon
Re: What Would You Do If? by kemmy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2005
Do it,mainly for the fun of it,believe me.....your co-workers will love you for seeing the humor in it,after all it was to a paaaaaarty!

Waht would you do if you parents won'y stop at nothing to get you hooked to a guy/babe to marry?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2005
It would be quite funny, since they've not been able to force lesser things on me.

What would you do if you were made the administrator of this forum for 24 hours.
Re: What Would You Do If? by Ka: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2005
Ban the first person who started yet another thread on virginity.

Say you're walking down the street, minding your own business. What would you do if someone stopped, looked at you and burst out into uncontrollable laughter while rolling on the floor and pointing at you?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2005
Ban the first person who started yet another thread on virginity.
grin grin

Say you're walking down the street, minding your own business. What would you do if someone stopped, looked at you and burst out into uncontrollable laughter while rolling on the floor and pointing at you?
Get away from the area as fast as possible. I can't say it hasn't happened to me before tongue.

What would you do if you were asked to tell a really funny joke for the chance of winning a million naira.
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2005
.. one million naira? enuf motivation! even ali baba go bow!

guys what would you do if robbers burst into your house raped ur wife and you became so psychologically affected, you guys just could not be intimate anymore and u tried praying and counselling but it just did not seem to work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (167) (Reply)

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.