Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt (41717 Views)

In Spirit !!! Man Spend 10.7 Million Naira At Aura Lounge, Lagos - See Receipt / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by iamrealdeji(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2017
Mike Tyson was far richer than Davido and his father put together and he spent wastefully too,where is he today?
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by somehow: 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
When you say co-funding, how do you mean? Corporative funding or what?
castrokins:
Your Question Is Somehow

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by iamrealdeji(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2017
einsteine:

So you can double 2.5 million in 3 months. Lots of people say this. In reality, it is extremely unlikely that you would achieve that if given 2.5 million.
me self just dey look am. he thinks business is that easy. when its not drugs. if he does business with that money,he might even loose everything if Care is not taken
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by wagzy37: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
What is wrong with this Davido sef?

5k pounds before was 1.2 million. The naira just became useless. Don't come here and flaunt nonsense.
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
modelsms:

His father is a billionaire dear. He probably has shares in his fleet of companies.
That dude going broke is nigh impossible.
Mike Tyson was richer than his father joor,far richer. Mike Tyson was worth 350million dollars then when dollar was dollar and he went broke due to wasteful spending,so stop being gullible and seeing these people as God,they're nothing compared to those America and Dubai rich men/kids o. stop idolising local champions pls. who told you Davido can't go broke? is his father Al Waleed or Bill Gates. and the way you Nigerians call anybody billionaire,do you think its that easy to be billionaire? Naira is valueless,there are only 2 billionaires in Nigeria and they are Dangote and Adenuga,even Otedola is no more billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by DeNovo: 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
habgito:
Sony Music Act, Davido shared how much he spent while clubbing after his One Africa Show in London.

The "If" crooner spent almost 5k pounds on drinks (Approx 2.5 million naira).

Taaty Billion dey jaare!!!!!!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/davido-spends-25-million-on-drinks-at.html

OH WELL GOOD FOR HIM... BUT I WONDER WHY THE MARK ZUCKERBERGS OF THIS WORLD DONT FLASH THEIR DINNER AND
CLUBBING RECEIPTS sad
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by bionixs: 6:22pm On May 15, 2017
habgito:
Sony Music Act, Davido shared how much he spent while clubbing after his One Africa Show in London.

The "If" crooner spent almost 5k pounds on drinks (Approx 2.5 million naira).

Taaty Billion dey jaare!!!!!!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/davido-spends-25-million-on-drinks-at.html

davido no get sense
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by sulemanalex(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Davido......u be ewu

Poor man don finish for your kindred?

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2017
He spent this much on drinks but he can't afford a condom angry
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by whitestar01(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
What kinda news is this? Rubbish!!!
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by castrokins(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
To Be Clear, I Meant Partnership. That's Dependent On The Viability Of The Startup You're Working On.

somehow:
When you say co-funding, how do you mean? Corporative funding or what?
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by somehow: 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
Oh ok, well your comment was to someone else but I was just trying to understand the term you used.
castrokins:
To Be Clear, I Meant Partnership. That's Dependent On The Viability Of The Startup You're Working On.

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Ilekokonit: 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
Look at the receipt properly, you'll see that it is for a Mastercard Credit Card. So it was not paid for in cash.

Any one in the West with a good enough credit record can acquire a credit card with a credit limit of £5000 or more and all you have to pay back every month is the minimum payment (approx 3%) which can be as low as £150 repayment monthly.

This is why almost everyone in the West with a good history of borrowing and paying back (even if just the minimum payments) can afford to pull the stunt that Davido just pulled above.

Its called buy now pay later and later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by cooltola(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
he makes his own money so he has the right to spend how he likes
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by effido666: 10:40pm On May 15, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Gbadun

Btw to those wey be say FTC dey shack. Mine is for sale
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Afonjafucker(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2017
But he will only dash you 20k wen you ask for project money on twitter.....

Kidney disease is loading
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 15, 2017
slawomir:
that normal. well done davido
money is supposed to be used all the time and not saved for the future that is not certain
that is why I also used a little of my cash in Benin yesterday to buy some bottles for my real guy in zafike hotel. used about twenty six thousand on alcohol and loosed girls yesterday. I know this is not money but one day I will be spending more than 2.5 million like davido
Chaiii..
.. . See OT
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by lloyds(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2017
What's the meaning of all this rubbish. Did we ask for receipts. Is he OK at all?
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by PStacks(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2017
These biys are not even as rich as they claim to be...

I mean, why must you show receipts except you are doubting yourself na
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by scait(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2017
Wetin concern us.. mstchewww
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by SirShymexx: 1:09am On May 16, 2017
Lol, spending £5,000 in a club isn't even a lot of money to rinse in a club in London. Regular people rinse that everyday in the club...once you pop like 10 bottles of Cristal and about 3 bottles of henny, you're already over that. grin

If he's making money like I think he's, based on some of the rollies I've seen him wear, then it's some loose change.

Let the guy enjoy his life. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by oikelomen(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2017
2.5 million on drinks... must u tell the world?? wisdom is profitable to direct.. David pls get wisdom jare.
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Coolgent(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2017
What ar u expectin us to do? Pay for the already paid bill
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by 400billionman: 11:29am On May 17, 2017
awoo47:
_fucked up world embarassed when some ppl wrk fr govt for 30yrs yet total sum collected not even up to 2m nd after pension na anoda wahala angry well this world is nt our home cheesy

Hahaha

Me cannot work for govt.

Only people scared of taking risks work for Govt.

Pesin dey do business trip make N1m wey another pesin go dey wait to complete 35yrs of service to earn gratuity of N2m which may ne'er be paid until he dies.

Haha..
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by 400billionman: 11:31am On May 17, 2017
Donald3d:
When all i need is 500k to get this startup running embarassed cry cry

What is your start up about ?
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by 400billionman: 11:39am On May 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
But hushpuppi spend 11 m for quilox

There is one anonymous guy who spent N7.5m in Owerri one night last December.

But these things are not the true value of wealth. Check @NatEast on Instagram and see a 29year old unknown Nigerian who built and owns over 100 houses and placing them for sale. That's true wealth.

People like Hushpuppi and Emoney don't trip me much because they won't disclose their source of wealth.
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Donald3d(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2017
400billionman:

What is your start up about ?
Mind if I send a PM
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by 400billionman: 11:41am On May 19, 2017
Donald3d:
Mind if I send a PM
Drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by Donald3d(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2017
400billionman:

08182346055 Thanks
Re: Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt by emeijeh(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2017
400billionman:

@Donald3d, remember me in your kingdom oh!

You still owe me animation tutorial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.