Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" (53734 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by habgito: 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
Alleged Domestic Abuse Victim and Actress, Mercy Aigbe has shown strength by declaring that even the devil can't stop her as she returns back to working on set.

The Nollywood star looked stunning on her blouse and jean.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/even-devil-cant-stop-me-mercy-aigbe.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

I am a woman and i know you are hurting so bad.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

Things Female Celebrities do after a failed marriage

1. Post Photos Online

2. Grant Interviews and CRY

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

Anyway i have good news for you.

THE DEVIL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

332 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Smellymouth: 1:38pm On May 15, 2017
Devil right now ----> Challenge accepted... cheesy

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
u hv mouth to talk abi,cos I could remember last 2weeks u look like this

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by thesicilian: 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
I wish you all the very best, Mercy Aigbe. Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it hurts most.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
I just dey pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Victorakats(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
To anyone in a domestic violence, please save your life to avoid losing your life in a failed marriage or relationship.

One bad experience is enough...

Visit www.amaraofficial.com for counseling and support!

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Benekruku(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
Another Maga has started picking up the bills!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dee02(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u hv mouth to talk abi,cos I could remember last 2weeks u look like this

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Larryfest(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
Just some days back it was crying and blood eyes now na forming, rubbish personalities littering the cyber space.....

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by iykedare(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
This is a typical naija woman - vain and unreasonable.

What is it with "slaying"? Slaying is simply wasting your time doing frivolities when you should be doing something to help yourself.

Oldie Slayer.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by DonCortino: 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
U husband no plank u well, walahi

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by femolacqua(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Are you sure?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by loadedvibes: 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Go collect
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Ramanto(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
e be like say beating dy hungry you abi

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by favouribo: 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Keep slaying
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by apeleone(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
The strength of a woman

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
I hope you have God on your side before challenging the devil, ask Job.

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Victorchuks4(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Eyaa! Devil e don hear am ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by DLondonboiy: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
Who is she? I don't know her o
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Missmossy(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
Lol funny woman, she is guilty too though undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by dhardline(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
All in the name of 'slaying' you come online and make comments you can't even back up. I pray you get wise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by slawomir: 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Jaquar456: 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
Your husband is already doing a good job of distracting you and giving you sleepless nights. Why should the devil bother with you again? With this recent picture of you below, nobody is deceived anymore

47 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by goslowgoslow(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Mercy Mercy.

I am a woman and i know you are hurting so bad.

But what do we do, put on the best clothes, flood the social media with our best make up and Hair do and ....

Things Celebrities do after a failed mariage

1. Post Photos Online

2. Grant Interviews and CRY

3. Flood our social media timelines with Photos of Makeups, beautiful outings and dates.

4. Tag some praises to Photo posts like Flawless, Mamaking, Strongwoman, Bosslady, Neverdies, Lifewithoutlimits, Lovemylife etc grin grin grin grin

Anyways i have a good news for you.

THE DEVIL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haha u are bad. Spot on!! I give u a billion likes.

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Amberon: 2:03pm On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by soberdrunk(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2017
When a woman's sole ambition is to "slay" and look good for the public, how wont she have problems with her husband, am not in anyway in support of 'domestic violence' but if we put sentiment apart, it is obvious that Mr Lanre must have taken a lot of 'crap' from this woman who is so addicted to 'public perception' that she even lied in a video with her estranged husband just to protect her image...... angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by RealDannie(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2017
Keep talking O but don't call us when gentry comes for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by Adesege(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" by moupe: 2:06pm On May 15, 2017
AUNTY MERCY

UPON ALL THE PANCAKE AND MAKEOVER, YOU STILL DEY CALL DEVIL WHO DON SCATTER YOUR HOME BECAUSE YOU NO FIT TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND. AUNTY, IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW THE DEVIL ALREADY DON DO IM WORST. SEE HOW YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELF ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. LOOKING LIKE OSHODI PAP SELLER . EVEN TIWA LOOK BETTER IN HER DISTRESS.

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.