Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (44407 Views)

What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by SURElee(f): 8:05pm On May 15, 2017
What! This is the height of wickedness? Omo! The man will fEel so betrayed. Chai! Men pass through hell also o! Marriage based on deceit. I feel for this man.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by amakadihot87(f): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
morereb10:
oooh

men self

cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste of love and he failed.

wat manner of nonsense test is that?how on earth can a woman deceive a man like this just because she wants to get married,a test of love is when she tells the guy the thruth about her status and if the guy loves her he will go ahead and marry her
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by kingofcasting(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2017
morereb10:
[s]oooh

men self

cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste of love and he failed.[/s]

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Afonjafucker(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
All the nairaland girls don hide. No comments from them cuz na dem
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by holluphemydavid(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2017
Wicked woman
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Shoolar(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2017
She Devil[color=#006600][/color]
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:46am On May 16, 2017
space007:
kept that away from him for over two years!!
that's wickedness

This shows ordinarily ,this woman can kill him..what she did was an act of selfishness....she is truly extremely wicked
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:48am On May 16, 2017
Empero1:
I don't want to believe yet that my guy is the one that experienced this cruelty. I mean, the same names, exact locations, same time the marriage was contracted. Everything, I mean, are same as described. He doesn't deserve this.
á

Why not contact him? Or visit sef
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:38am On May 16, 2017
SammieLowkey:
What kind of wickedness in high places izz this one bikonu? angry

please tell me the LIPS in that picture is fake!!! That is what i call double whooper burger LIPS.....Lord of all LIPS!!!! CHEI....
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Fearcom(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Cam across a lady that is HIV positive last year and she was planning her wedding ..when we asked her if she has told her fiancé she said she will after the wedding because if she does now he will run away ..

Please I beg of you get ahold of her husband to be. please save his life. He will be forever grateful. I'm sure you would want someone to do that for you?? please save his soul from death. please please please
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On May 16, 2017
Fearcom:

Please I beg of you get ahold of her husband to be. please save his life. He will be forever grateful. I'm sure you would want someone to do that for you?? please save his soul from death. please please please

He is dead already.. Fell sick and died but she is still alive
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by SammieLowkey(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2017
ayoolanr:

please tell me the LIPS in that picture is fake!!! That is what i call double whooper burger LIPS.....Lord of all LIPS!!!! CHEI....
lol, all these titles 4 lips... u no well o grin
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by nuelyoyo(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2017
profhezekiah:
Another reason nt to have sex before marriage,suppose there was premarital dating God may not spare d husband
but they had sex after marriage, the man may have been infected too. I blame the man for not carrying out all necessary tests before marrying the lady.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by nuelyoyo(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2017
Charly68:
We should congratulate the man for divine protection during the period the marriage last...The woman is a witch sent from the pit of hell to destroy & kill that man totally ..He escaped by divine intervention .This God sha!
from ur comment u are insinuating that the man did not get infected, whereas the write up did not say wether the man got infected or not. The man was gullible and allowed himself to be sweet talked by the lady into the marriage. How can a man marry a lady without taking her for medical test? Or how can a man marry a lady that will want to dictate how the tests would be carried out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.