Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia (3408 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by claremont(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Raw meat?! Does it taste better raw or cooked?
It reminds me of Japanese sushi, that's literally raw meat or fish with spices.
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, raw meat. It's beef(Ox, Sheep and Goat). It's eaten with Mitmita(a special kind Spice) or with Awaze(special kind of Mitmita). Trust me it's delicious.

Kitfo meat can be eaten as raw or lightly cooked.
wow, will love to try that out

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
claremont:
Raw meat?! Does it taste better raw or cooked?
It reminds me of Japanese sushi, that's literally raw meat or fish with spices.
Yes, it taste raw. But it's advisable to eat it together with Mitmita or Awaze.
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by Olu317(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, raw meat. It's beef(Ox, Sheep and Goat). It's eaten with Mitmita(a special kind Spice) or with Awaze(special kind of Mitmita). Trust me it's delicious.

Kitfo meat can be eaten as raw or lightly cooked.
Eating raw meat can be hazardous. Are you joking? Won't it still have blood on it ?

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olu317:
Eating raw meat can be hazardous. Are you joking? Won't it still have blood on it ?
The meat that contain Tapeworm are hazardous, but if it didn't contain, then you've no problem. It's difficult to know if the meat contains or not, so the chance of affected by Diarrhea is high, especially if the animals are in rural areas. But it's worth to take the risk, especially if it's your first time.
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by vickertony(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2017
Hati13:

The meat that contain Tapeworm are hazardous, but if it didn't contain, then you've no problem. It's difficult to know if the meat contains or not, so the chance of affected by Diarrhea is high, especially if the animals are in rural areas. But it's worth to take the risk, especially if it's your first time.
Bro, this is cool!
There is this Ethiopian friend i told about nairaland!
you sound like him mate,sorry are you on telegram,are you trying to migrate to Canada?
Don't mind my questions, just curious!
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2017
vickertony:

Bro, this is cool!
you sound like him mate,sorry are you on telegram,are you trying to migrate to Canada?
No, I'm not him. No problem regardless your question.
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by smellingmenses: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2017
vickertony:

Bro, this is cool!
You have been declared a thief. Stealing mere mmm account. Thief? Barawo? Ole? Please guys beware of him.
...https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by vickertony(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have been declared a thief. Stealing mere mmm account. Thief? Barawo? Ole? Please guys beware of him.
Dude go back to that thread and readup, i never scammed nobody, i don't even know you, seems you are the said octavia guy.
Abeg de Your lane, i don't know you, i don't want to either, i believe you are matured, calling someone scammer is such a strong word. Please i won't reply you, go that link and read up, Thank you.
cc Justwise
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by vickertony(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

you are monitoring me, i don't even know you,, i didn't scam op i never talked anything 10k with him, am not poverty stricken, i won't insult you because i didn't scam him, he didn't upload all my chats with him and am not the buyer, go through my posts i don't do ponzi, i have been busy today, i just came online this evening to see that thread, i was shocked, this the truth.Thank you
Re: My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia by smellingmenses: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
vickertony:

you are monitoring me, i don't even know you,, i didn't scam op i never talked anything 10k with him, am not poverty stricken, i won't insult you because i didn't scam him, he didn't upload all my chats with him and am not the buyer, go through my posts i don't do ponzi, i have been busy today, i just came online this evening to see that thread, i was shocked, this the truth.Thank you
Create your thread in response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death By A Heavy Truck At Onitsha Anambra State This Evening / Nigerian Man With Valid US Visa Arrested At JFK Airport In New York / Let's Appreciate Justwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.