Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) (2978 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05
Why spend so much on Dubai trips when you could do a vacation/party/ honeymoon in Owerri?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by izombie(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05
Just one road. Nigerians get problem

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05
Concord Avenue

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05
Wetheral

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05
Boom

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05
Why waste money on Dubai trips

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05
Channel O

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05
After or before the 'demolitions' of the governor?

😁
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:35pm On Apr 05
What happens in Owerri?

That state is dead end!

A state where monkeys outnumber humans.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05
Area C

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05
decatalyst:
After or before the 'demolitions' of the governor?

😁

Lol. This one doesn't know Hope doesn't care about demolition.

This is 2024 Owerri

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05
Area D

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05
Driving towards Area U

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05
Musa yaradua Way

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by BabaO2: 7:45pm On Apr 05
why so desolate ?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05
Area Y, owerri

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Olachase(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05
Why everywhere con empty like this

Where are all the people or was the pix taken on Monday?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05
Nothing like driving like mad people or abusing one another while driving.

This is a civilized town

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05
Back Aerial: shell camp/works layout
Front Aerial: wetheral/ Tetlow

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ozommadu: 7:57pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
What happens in Owerri?

Those state is dead end!

A state where monkeys outnumber humans.

Seems you're one of the monkeys

Are you?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 7:58pm On Apr 05
Nice. I think Ogun State is the biggest disappointment in Nigeria in terms of town planning. Imagine being the most industrialized and at the same time one of the most underdeveloped?? The govt doesn't care about city/town planning. Everywhere is village or highbrow areas mixed up with village houses.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05
Easter Sunday

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05
No room for child labour

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05
That's how we roll

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05
Broveens42:
Back Aerial: shell camp/works layout
Front Aerial: wetheral/ Tetlow

No city in Nigeria can do this thing (front and back).

Only one part will appear beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Jokay07(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05
Owerri is fine no doubt but I still prefer Enugu.
Enugu is not just fine but neat.
Good roads,
cool, nice and friendly people,
booming business environments,
mature people.
Their girls are fine too. This is the only area where imo state leads.
Enugu people are not rough, unlike my people in Anambra or Abia.
If there are 5 people firm each south east state, I can tell who comes from Anambra (business) who comes from Enugu(hospitable) who comes from Abia( production), who come from Imo(education and hotels) and Ebonyi(agriculture)
Enugu state is ahead of any other eastern state in South east (my opinion).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05
Area E to the left

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05
Jokay07:
Owerri is fine no doubt but I still prefer Enugu.
Enugu is not just fine but neat.
Good roads,
cool, nice and friendly people,
booming business environments,
mature people.
Their girls are fine too. This is the only area where imo state leads.
Enugu people are not rough, unlike my people in Anambra or Abia.
If there are 5 people firm each south east state, I can tell who comes from Anambra (business) who comes from Enugu(hospitable) who comes from Abia( production), who come from Imo(education and hotels) and Ebonyi(agriculture)
Enugu state is ahead of any other eastern state in South east (my opinion).

Lol. My brother
Owerri leads in all round beauty.
There's no route you would take coming into the city, you won't feel it's vibe... Is it from Enugu, Onitsha, umuahia, port Harcourt or aba?

That can't be said for other cities

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Switruth: 8:21pm On Apr 05
izombie:
You are a quick talker without brains. I just came back from owerri. Travel and see.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by naija4life247: 8:24pm On Apr 05
izombie:

The guy is mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05
naija4life247:

The guy is mentally unstable

If insanity means showing these streets that look like your main roads, I would do it over and over.

#owerri

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by crestedmazi: 9:05pm On Apr 05
mention 1 road in this owerri metropolis without a hotel, just

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel / Nobody Dey Travel Go Italy Again?????? / The Degree Of Ignorance Of Some Nairalanders Is Similar To That Of Americans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.