Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Teknokleen Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teknokleen Graduate Trainee (8047 Views)

2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc / HR Assistant Teknokleen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
hi guys, i got an invitation with the above company, thou, i know they are real but i just want to know if anyone has an idea what their interview likely questions are and their salary structure?

thanks for your response

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by sylvez(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
I've been there before sometime in 2014 for a job interview too, I applied for office assistant,all we did was to submit our credentials, there was no individual interview, it was like a training after which they asked us to go dat they will get back to us, after three weeks I was invited to resume work but I've already gone back to school then.
so I think it depends on what u applied for

3 Likes

Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by mikeayus(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
Please how did you apply for this?

fabiosmart:
hi guys, i got an invitation with the above company, thou, i know they are real but i just want to know if anyone has an idea what their interview likely questions are and their salary structure?

thanks for your response
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
mikeayus:
Please how did you apply for this?

I saw the advert on nairaland couple of weeks ago and i applied
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
sylvez:
I've been there before sometime in 2014 for a job interview too, I applied for office assistant,all we did was to submit our credentials, there was no individual interview, it was like a training after which they asked us to go dat they will get back to us, after three weeks I was invited to resume work but I've already gone back to school then.
so I think it depends on what u applied for

thanks for your response, pls how do i get to the place from oshodi and how was the work environment.
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by sylvez(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2017
fabiosmart:

thanks for your response, pls how do i get to the place from oshodi and how was the work environment.

I can't really give d direction
but I know dat their office is somewhere in Lekki just one street from d main road

1 Like

Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
fabiosmart:

from oshodi enta lekki ajah bus, drop at elf bus stop, walk down the road by the bus stop. went there in 2014 for an interview, it turned out to be a comedy section, my first ever interview grin

1 Like

Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by Felusconi: 9:34pm On May 15, 2017
I applied too but I have not received any reply from them. I applied as a graduate trainee.
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 10:07pm On May 15, 2017
ednut1:
from oshodi enta lekki ajah bus, drop at elf bus stop, walk down the road by the bus stop. went there in 2014 for an interview, it turned out to be a comedy section, my first ever interview grin

lol, ednut1 kindly enlighten us more pls, what do you mean by it turned out to be a comedy show?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by mikeayus(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2017
okay bro, please can u help with the link...lemme see if its still open...thanks

fabiosmart:

I saw the advert on nairaland couple of weeks ago and i applied
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 10:27am On May 16, 2017
mikeayus:
okay bro, please can u help with the link...lemme see if its still open...thanks

just search for Teknokleen on nairaland, you be able to find the advert among the search result
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2017
Am shortlisted too but not going tomorrow.... Fabiosmart plz send me ur number
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by onitemitope(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2017
Bro abeg make we know e take go for the interview when yourbck.. .best of luck bro.
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by younix(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
Pls has anyone gone for the interview? i got an invite also.
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
Wen did they ask you to come? Cos am going der dis thursday for my interview
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by mikeayus(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2017
thanks bro, i will do just that

fabiosmart:

just search for Teknokleen on nairaland, you be able to find the advert among the search result

1 Like

Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2017
Were are those dat went for d interview today?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by bangist: 11:20pm On May 18, 2017
younix:
Pls has anyone gone for the interview? i got an invite also.
How did it go?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by bangist: 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
africo13610:
Wen did they ask you to come? Cos am going der dis thursday for my interview
How did it go?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2017
Has any1 be invited for the second stage of the interview? I just receive an email now for the second stage of the interview which will hold next week
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by DeeOLAG: 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
africo13610:
Has any1 be invited for the second stage of the interview? I just receive an email now for the second stage of the interview which will hold next week

please what's the second stage about. I haven't received second stage mail from them o.
has any other person received a mail?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
From the email, the second stage of the interview will be wit the general manager
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by DeeOLAG: 12:50am On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
From the email, the second stage of the interview will be wit the general manager

oh, okay
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2017
Has any1 receive d message?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by DeeOLAG: 10:09am On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
I haven't o. the op isn't saying nothing anymore. na was o
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by DeeOLAG: 10:10am On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
I haven't o. the op isn't saying nothing anymore. na wa o
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by Bigdaddy1990: 1:56pm On May 20, 2017
We haven't seen any email yet base on the second interview and we were 8 dat went on Wednesday... Its well....na naija we dey....all hopes not lost....wish u success bro ahead.....
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
bro, how was your first interview settings like? how many people interviewed you on Thursday?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2017
It was normal... ... I was interviewed by 3 people comprimising of two male nd the HR. Hw was d interview on wednesday?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 2:38pm On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
It was normal... ... I was interviewed by 3 people comprimising of two male nd the HR. Hw was d interview on wednesday?

interviewed by four, 3 men and a lady, though I haven't gotten any second stage invite. did you talk about the pay and other incentives?
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by africo13610(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2017
Yes..... We talk about the pay.
Re: Teknokleen Graduate Trainee by fabiosmart: 2:48pm On May 20, 2017
africo13610:
Yes..... We talk about the pay.
All the best man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Program / Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! / Issue With Fake Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.