Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently (8092 Views)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Ond Upper Candidates Urgently Needed For The Role Of A Bank Teller / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by ICSLimited: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Urgent recruitment for Transaction Officers.

Are you 28 years or younger?

Are you an HND graduate with upper credit or distinction?

Do you live in Lagos?

We have a job for you

Register on our job portal www.icsjobportal.com for immediate invite.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Prechy08(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
ICSLimited:
Urgently recruitment for Transaction Officers.

Are you 26 years or younger?

Do you live in Lagos?

We have a job for you

I sat for your CBT and Made the grade but untill now nothing from you. I am 31 HND upper credit

1 Like

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Queengrayc: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls does it mean its only HND you guys accept am a Bsc holder I ave registered with you guys since last year and no response at all or even a feedback...
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Demonicide(f): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
ICSL: you guys are time wasters, my friend did your exam sometimes around Dec 2015, she passed, did an oral interview, You guys even negotiated salary with her..uptill date you've not called her. You better channel this vacancy of yours to somewhere else.

10 Likes

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by ICSLimited: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2017
This particular vacancy is for HND only. The age limit is 28 years. Published vacancies and requirements are based on client request. Thank you
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by EasyMind(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
ICSLimited:

Do you live in Lagos?

We have a job for you

I have done documentation at your office in Ibadan since November However, I haven't heard anything since then

1 Like

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Amplitron: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ ICSLimited,
Maybe you should make your processes a bit more transparent and in the future give feedbacks to candidates who feel that they have reached a stage to deserve that. People's comments about you guys seem to lean toward the negative even though you are a reputable organization. Just my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by rattlesnake(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
ICSLimited:

Do you live in Lagos?

We have a job for you

kidnappers
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Thywhy: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ICSL,
I am 31years of age with about 4years banking experience as operation staff, should I apply?
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please I want to know if there is any available position in Portharcourt.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by ICSLimited: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Thywhy:
@ICSL,
I am 31years of age with about 4years banking experience as operation staff, should I apply?

Th requirement for this role is 28 years and below. Thank you
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
ICSL, i asked a question and u snubbed it, is this the credibility and reliable u guys are. I asked if your recruitment extends to Portharcourt.ICSL, i asked a question and u snubbed it, is this the credibility and reliable u guys are. I asked if your recruitment extends to Portharcourt.ICSL, i asked a question and u snubbed it, is this the credibility and reliable u guys are. I asked if your recruitment extends to Portharcourt.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by BlueRayDick: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
ICSL, these people can waste Job seekers time for Africa. There is this feeling they exude in u that makes u feel relaxed as u've clinched the job after their test,interviews, documentation.......Only for u to wait for months and nothing forthcoming.......smh. Thank God I didn't bother myself back then after several times going to and fro trying to submit their yeye documentation in readiness for their purported biggest job fair in Africa. Today I have a full time job that pays far better than any cut-down offer ICSL could've offered me and people who attended the job fair had bitter tales to tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by FemmyPRAISE: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls kindly react to this..I got the sms. Any experience u've got on this?

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of a Professional Sales Executive on Monday 6/2/17 at Integrated Corporate Services LTD 6, Olusoji Idowu Street, off Association Avenue, Obanikoro bstp, Ilupeju, by 9am. Kindly come with your original, birth, declaration of age and FSLC, O?Level, ND, HND, B.Sc Certificates, means of ID, passport photograph and your CV. P.S: Dress corporate and see Funmi on arrival. NB: Kindly ignore if you do not have genuine interest in sales.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by SuperStarBabe(f): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin cheesy obviously this company need to amend their ways. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by guiddoti: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Amplitron:
@ ICSLimited,
Maybe you should make your processes a bit more transparent and in the future give feedbacks to candidates who feel that they have reached a stage to deserve that. People's comments about you guys seem to lean toward the negative even though you are a reputable organization. Just my opinion.
Bro, not just opinion, it is a real fact.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by stanuplane(m): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2017
ICSLimited:
Urgent recruitment for Transaction Officers.

Do you live in Lagos?

We have a job for you

bunch of bastards

1 Like

Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by akabu2016: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
God will punish this outsourcing firm. They are time waster. They are bais in their doing. They Jst waste people time and pick people they feel they like not because other are not qualified. I Jst hate them.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Sleezwizz: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
That's how most of those recruitment agencies do.. Well its not their fault, its the fault of d failed government we have. Its just too bad... Outsourcing should be banned, I wish the federal government can cancel them out... They collect high amount from companies and pay peanuts to those employees...
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by luvguy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Queengrayc:
Pls does it mean its only HND you guys accept am a Bsc holder I ave registered with you guys since last year and no response at all or even a feedback...
helo hw are u doin queen.
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by successnwa(f): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Good day, please any position in Kano state for Hnd upper credit and 28 years old. Thanks
Re: We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently by Sunnyonyex: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager. I reside in fct Abuja.
Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Food And Beverage Supervisor At Lekki Oxford Hotel / Learn To Write Application Letter / Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc Date Of Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.