Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) (39958 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Featured On Monalisa Code, Monalisa Chinda's Show / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
I hope it's true o. People can be so forward, what if she just ate eba?
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
If Mona Lisa is 42 then Buhari is 60
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
I just love this lady kiss
My number one role model kiss

Have a safe birth delivery Mona...God bless the child u are carrying, amen. kiss
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
Nigerians are funny I swear. Has she announced she's pregnant? How can people be congratulating her just because they saw something that looks like a baby bump. It could be something else, maybe she had a big meal, it could be a baby bump. See comments like 'congratulations on ur pregnancy'. Did it occur to them that she will be so hurt by those comments if it ends up not being a baby bump? At least people should be 100% sure before posting such comments.
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by fof1: 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
itsJude:
it looks fake to be honest

We knw the plan form belle then after 9 months adopt wink

Fire down

PLAIN STUPIDITY AND UTTER FOOLISHNESS. ARE U A SADIST OR A REFINED TALEBEARER, U POO GOSSIP.
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2017
nuelzy:
the beast above is probably impotent !!!

i agree with yhu
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2017
pythonkid:
her pussy go swt like mad lol

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ...... Meet this idiot that thinks with his penis
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 1:42am On May 16, 2017
Correct woman who knows her worth,unlike some stupid ones who will die in abusive marriages for nothing!! Thank God you found another man who really loves you!! kiss
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2017
This is one lady i adore in the movie industry, i hail u o Monalisa Chinda.
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2017
greenhulk:
Nigerians are funny I swear. Has she announced she's pregnant? How can people be congratulating her just because they saw something that looks like a baby bump. It could be something else, maybe she had a big meal, it could be a baby bump. See comments like 'congratulations on ur pregnancy'. Did it occur to them that she will be so hurt by those comments if it ends up not being a baby bump? At least people should be 100% sure before posting such comments.

the babe is not even pregnant, people can be quite dumb. the picture angle has a lot of people deceived! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 16, 2017
alexialin:
I just love this lady kiss
My number one role model kiss

Have a safe birth delivery Mona...God bless the child u are carrying, amen. kiss

Did she tell u she's pregnant? U people are so funny. This ur comment could hurt her if she's not pregnant and she's looking.
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2017
DAT is very risky at 42.....
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2017
IAmAmbrose:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ...... Meet this idiot that thinks with his penis

clap 4 ur self
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 16, 2017
greenhulk:

Did she tell u she's pregnant? U people are so funny. This ur comment could hurt her if she's not pregnant and she's looking.

If she's not pregnant ? Its a way of tapping into my prayers for her . cause I mean well for her . so there's nothing bad with what have said . its only a negative person that wil feel hurt , one of her fans moi smiley wish her to have another baby and believes she will . So relax and be positive minded .
Wishes and prayers do come true, If only she believes .

Love u mona kiss
Re: Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
pythonkid:

clap 4 ur self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.