Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) (1106 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) / The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by chimere66: 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
Will you allow your child to pass through this in the name of tribal marks?

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/what-is-wrong-with-these-photos.html

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
Igbo over come in
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
Ipob miscreants will be happy tonight
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbo over come in
sarrki:
I agree with u my brother
I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for this
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by deedeedee1: 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
I do not believe that first picture is real. Children are not give tribal marks at that age. Even if real, yoruba dont give tribal marks at such age.
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by Xway(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
M
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by blackmantis: 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
Holy ****!
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
Yaa Rasululahi. This is horrible.
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
ThugCheetah:

I agree with u my brother
I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for this

But still better than facing hanging and death sentence in Malaysia, southy and bangalore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2017
angry
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by femolacqua(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
What is this?
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2017
i was banned for posting this picture.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by loopmongoat: 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
This is a barbaric act which must not go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

But still better than facing hanging and death sentence in Malaysia, southy and bangalore
I would rather push drug and face the risks involved than to kill my grandma and sell her skull for N1000

1 Like

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
common sense is not common ,try get sense abeg

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

pushing drugs in Malaysia is far better than raping minors

Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
with all this trauma this baby is passing how won't he become a rapist in future
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2017
femolacqua:
What is this?
sorrow tears nd blood
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
deedeedee1:
I do not believe that first picture is real. Children are not give tribal marks at that age. Even if real, yoruba dont give tribal marks at such age.
real as buhari..it doesnt look like yoruba tribal mark pattern though, more like northern tribes
Re: See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
when trump said Nigeria needs more 100 years colonization I think he was referring to some people

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Inside Indonesia's Tree-dwelling Cannibal Tribe PHOTOS / Photos: New Sex Doll Version Can Cook, Ladies Are In For Trouble. / Learn Urhobo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.