Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta (620 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
I wasn't able to gather much info buh the person that put this picture on facebook said the person whose picture and details appears below is a victim of an accident which occur around or probably in abeokuta today. And her relatives needs to be contacted. So please kindly share till it reaches someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows her or any of her relatives and her name is Mohammed Balikis O... Lalasticlala please this ain't snake though buh biko i promise to bring you one one of these days... Mynd44 i still don't know your favourite though. Thanks

Re: Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta by alhacq(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta by psucc(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
It's a great city we've lost yet again.
Re: Do You Know Her Please? Fatal Accident In Abeokuta by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2017
Contact her school, give school ID number and they will give you contact/family details

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses His Arm In Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway (graphic Photos) / Massive Storm, Floods Hit Durban, Southafrica / I Drank My Urine To Survive – Libya Deportee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.