Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -adekunle Gold (588 Views)

Angry Fan Writes Open Letter To YBNL Davolee – You Have A Year Left In YBNL / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -adekunle Gold by emefav: 9:31pm On May 15, 2017
Confirming split from the record label that he called home for years, Orente crooner Adekunle Gold in a brief chat with PlanetTV disclosed that he's longer with Olamide's label YBNL. He further revealed that he is currently on his own and got no plan of starting his own label anytime soon.

Here's what he said;

"My contract has expired and that's it. In YBNL you don't renew contract. Olamide signed us for two years, so that by yourself, you can hustle and make things happen. I don't have my record label now, so I'm on my own for now... I don't know about record label and I don't have the vision to have one now."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/in-ybnl-you-dont-renew-contracts.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -adekunle Gold by Ajewealth123(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
Oh now I get it.
Olamide is doing a good thing.he helps you for two years and he believed by then,you should be able to stand on your own.

One of the things that still makes me contemplate music is.
An uncle of mine promised to sign me now look at the conditions

1)he will sign me for ten years at the rate of 300k

2) the sharing ratio is 80:20 including endorsement and anything.

3) no car
4) no accommodation, no clothes.

Abeg even if you wear spirit of music for body,if him hear all these condition,he no go run?

Music talent first leave me for 2years when I hear a these conditions,na now I dey get the signal back
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -adekunle Gold by josephine123: 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
same with kesh

(1) (Reply)

First Photos From The Premiere Of Ay's New Movie 10 Days In Sun City / VIDEO: Queen Twerk Hides Injured Face / Kylie Jenner Hit With Lawsuit For Allegedly Using Someone Else’s Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.