Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split (42419 Views)

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by TunezMediaTV: 6:55am On May 15, 2017
Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has confirmed in a brief caht with PlanetTV, that he no longer belongs under Olamide's label YBNL.

The 'Fight for you' singer claims that he his currently on his own and has no plan of starting his own label anytime soon.

In his own words;
"My contract has expired and that's it. In YBNL you don't renew contract. Olamide signed us for two years, so that by yourself, you can hustle and make things happen. I don't have my record label now, so I'm on my own for now... I don't know about record label and I don't have the vision to have one now."

This suggest that the popular folklore singer is up for grabs for music company's in the country who might need such talent in their music label. Likely candidates who might weigh in on signing the multiple award winning singer include, Mavin records, TripleMG and Chocolate City. Best of luck to the Gold singer.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/in-ybnl-you-dont-renew-contracts.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 6:57am On May 15, 2017
Na so

25 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2017
Very soon, Olamide himself go leave YBNL

grin

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by brightballer(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2017
People don't know Olamide is making these guys bigger guys by allowing them go and establish themselves.

Lil Kesh still uses YBNL logo with his YAGI in all his videos. It shows they are still cool together. Olamide is bringing news guys on board to help them find their feet too.

Keep on hating on Baddo. I love him.

362 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Benjom(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2017
We'll surely confirm this from the next artiste. Let me note this in my diary asap.

4 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2017
izzou:
Very soon, Olamide himself go leave YBNL

grin
sorry to say this you are daft YBNL is not enslaving any artiste Olamide objective is to create a platform for every artiste they signed so he/she can stand on his/her own in the future. That the way he build himself also
Can you leave what you work hard for something else that dont worth it USE UR BRAIN

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2017
brightballer:
People don't know Olamide is making these guys bigger guys by allowing them go and establish themselves.

Lil Kesh still uses YBNL logo with his YAGI in all his videos. It shows they are still cool together. Olamide is bringing news guys on board to help them find their feet too.

olamide is trying to create a PLATFORM no else did for upcoming artiste

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
sorry to say this you are daft YBNL is not enslaving any artiste Olamide objective is to create a platform for every artiste they signed so he/she can stand on his/her own in the future. That the way he build himself also
Can you leave what you work hard for something else that dont worth it USE UR BRAIN

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to show the world how frustrated and depressed you are

I pity your girlfriend,that if you can even walk up to a girl sef.

It's so sad that a grown up man like you doesn't know what humour sound like in a statement.

You better don't think of having kids. You may just club them to death because of your straight,depressed and frustrated life.

Mtcheeww

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by ellagabs(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to show the world how frustrated and depressed you are

It's so sad that a grown up man like you doesn't know what humour sound like in a statement.

You better don't think of having kids. You may just club them to death because of your straight,depressed and frustrated life.

Mtcheeww

dis guy, u wicked o.... frm him, his galFrnd to his kids?!!!! cheesy

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by brightballer(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
olamide is trying to create a PLATFORM no else did for upcoming artiste
Despite being signed under Ecleftic, Pepenazi still rolls with Olamide cos he believes he brought him into limelight.

I'm still searching for artistes that have churned out guys like Olamide and Don Jazzy.

6 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2017
ellagabs:

dis guy, u wicked o.... frm him, his galFrnd to his kids?!!!! cheesy

wink

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by swagguElite(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
Bros calm down nau! ...this is a perfect dosage of pure scarcasm ...why yu cum dey vex? Ar you on your period? undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

kaiiii....Bros u wicked ooooo grin grin

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2017
Jarizod:

kaiiii....Bros u wicked ooooo grin grin

Jarizod baba

Twale sir

cool

2 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by ominilongest(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww
..tell me your name so I'll never quote u...u wicked o bro

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2017
ominilongest:
..tell me your name so I'll never quote u...u wicked o bro

Me na your boy naa

Twale sir

cool

7 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 9:04am On May 15, 2017
brightballer:

Actually look at it this way. Olamide has no experience in running a label, so he is smart by saying he doesn't renew contract because at 2yrs, an artist is now aware of the workings of the industry and the YBNL people are not ecumenically equipped to further the career of artist beyond their local hemisphere, so he opts to say, no renewal but we work as a team, as brothers. Because he needs their experience.

Mavin Record is the only outfit working towards being a real music brand, the rest are just surprise at their success. Music Industry is trillion dollars money making factory and will never slow down. Who ever is equipped to dive in deep will have access to limitless supply cos music itself is unlimited energy flow, so income from it, is also unlimited. Olamide needs Music Education to manage his little outfit.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by brightballer(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Actually look at it this way. Olamide has no experience in running a label, so he is smart by saying he doesn't renew contract because at 2yrs, an artist is now aware of the workings of the industry and the YBNL people are not ecumenically equipped to further the career of artist beyond their local hemisphere, so he opts to say, no renewal but we work as a team, as brothers. Because he needs their experience.

Mavin Record is the only outfit working towards being a real music brand, the rest are just surprise at their success. Music Industry is trillion dollars money making factory and will never slow down. Who ever is equipped to dive in deep with have access to limitless supply cos music itself is unlimited energy flow, so income from it, is also unlimited. Olamide needs Music Education to manage his little outfit.
So Olamide now needs the "experience" of Lil Keshi, Adekunle Gold, Viktoh et al to run his label? A label he built from nothing to a household name in Nigeria?

Mavin is doing well anyway.

29 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by veekid(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by favouribo: 11:24am On May 15, 2017
Olamide has his reason

2 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2017
shocked
Smart guy

Olamide is scared that after 2years in YBNL, his artistes will become YBWCC

Yahoo Boys With Cyber Café

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Jariz.od baba

Twale sir

cool

Izzzzzzzzzou!!!! Special hailings baba nla!!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Amberon: 11:25am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by niceguy7(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2017
Haaaa, u don minit? shocked
No wonder.....bet why naa...
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by slawomir: 11:26am On May 15, 2017
ok
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by donbrowser(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:
We'll surely confirm this from the next artiste. Let me note this in my diary asap.

It's not new na. That's how Olamide rolls, I love him for that

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Sirpaul(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2017
so we should fry RICE?....

3 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2017
Good one if you ask me.Let the established artistes leave at the expiration of their contracts so new ones can come on board and make a name for themselves through the label. That's how it should be, give them the exposure, free them and help the next generation with potentials.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.