Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lpg Gas Expert. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lpg Gas Expert. (355 Views)

Buy Dpk, Ago, Pms, Lpg From Various Depots In Calabar / Sellers Of Lpg Gas Bridger / LPG Gas Ie Cooking Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Gas Expert. by ifeanyiogbekene: 10:07pm On May 15, 2017
Cooking gas business is a very profitable business, but just like every other en-devour of life, it comes with its own challenges.

The purpose of this article is to enable you to have in depth knowledge about what you have not known or hear before in the cooking gas business.

My Name is Ifeanyi and i am your Gaspreneur Expert, i will guide you through phases of investment in the cooking gas business, i am dedicated to
your success so you can trust me to open up on all what you have not been told or on what you are not aware of in this business.

This thread will enable you to make informed decision when you are making decision on when,where and how to start your business as pertain to cooking gas.

What i will be sharing are very important and cannot be ignored or taking with levity. I will draw from my experience and other experiences of other cooking gas business owners so you can learn all what it takes to
start out on a brighter note.

You have not heard this anywhere,LPG Installers and business owners will not even want to tell you,but you will hear and see everything on this thread.

I will also bring to you the latest researches on the cooking gas business and how you can take advantage of this recent developments in the LPG Industry

Welcome to the Gas Side of Life, Stay connected.

For more information call/whatsapp our business development team: 09060325773, 08187784000,08035734162.

send us a mail at: gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com, ifeanyi.ogbekene@kiakiagas.com
Re: Lpg Gas Expert. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2017
how much is d cheapest 5000 liters tank installation, and how can i convey my gas from the plant to my selling location, how much profit will i derive
Re: Lpg Gas Expert. by ifeanyiogbekene: 11:52am On May 17, 2017
Kindly drop your email address or send a mail to gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com , ifeanyi.ogbekene@ killings.com.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Interpersonal Skills For Entrepreneurs / Alkaline Water For Sale. / Minicash Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.