Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog (590 Views)

Christmas Gift For All Webmasters In The House / Webmasters In The House Please Help Me To Review My New Website / Webmasters In The House Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone, rate my blog.... http://www.thearticle.com.ng waiting for ur response wink

1 Like

Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by adecr7: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol. Naij version 2.

Nice design anyway.
Points to note: your content are only filling half of the screen (they are shifted one-sided).

The news slider isn't functioning properly. I really doubt that you used a conventional slider. What I saw seems like an image with news title below it, you even have 2 headlines, separated with a semicolon, under the same image. Aside from the fact that it's cool, it's going to stress you out.
My advice is that you should build or if using WordPress, download a slider plugin that's capable of hijacking post featured image and title.

Aside from the stated observation, you have a nice website.
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by ucheuzor1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Your blog looks good. Am learnin web design so I spotted some stuffs aren't functining. Your contact us tab at the footer is not working. Same with the close tab for your side bar. They are little issues that can easily be fixed. Just try and do justice to it. All the best
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
adecr7:
Lol. Naij version 2.

Nice design anyway.
Points to note: your content are only filling half of the screen (they are shifted one-sided).

The news slider isn't functioning properly. I really doubt that you used a conventional slider. What I saw seems like an image with news title below it, you even have 2 headlines, separated with a semicolon, under the same image. Aside from the fact that it's cool, it's going to stress you out.
My advice is that you should build or if using WordPress, download a slider plugin that's capable of hijacking post featured image and title.

Aside from the stated observation, you have a nice website.
Thanks alot for the review, am hosting on WordPress, am planning to use the Design only for my mobile view, it's great on mobile unlike desktop devices and large screens...

It's just the latest single post on a selected category.

Gonna check for a plugin... cheesy
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
ucheuzor1:
Your blog looks good. Am learnin web design so I spotted some stuffs aren't functining. Your contact us tab at the footer is not working. Same with the close tab for your side bar. They are little issues that can easily be fixed. Just try and do justice to it. All the best
Nothing posted on the page... thnks
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Dimale: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
150Million GSM numbers of nigeria users categorized by state and LGA for sale @ 12k. 08038679147 or www.facebook.com/urbanwebcty
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by dola139: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
which wordpress theme are you using
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
How were you Able to get the theme naij uses??
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2017
dola139:
which wordpress theme are you using
It'z a theme I customised from carrington mobile theme..
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by dola139: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Kimcutie:
It'z a theme I customised from carrington mobile theme..
OKAY
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by dola139: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Infact you really try but i wil lyk u to put me thru on hw to customize the theme or snd me ur whatsapp no
thanks
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Rate My Blog by Kimcutie: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jdtrends am going to customise mine soon.......

(1) (Reply)

Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death / 11K Entertainment/naughty Facebook Page For Sale.- / If I Manually Close My Adsense Account Will Google Still Pay Me My Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.