Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice (2159 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Man Wins Spicy Food Challenge In China / Owerri Jellof Rice / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 1:39am On May 16, 2017
Ok dis is how I will make DAT party jollofing rice with necessary curry and thyme, please c below for ingredients

em you will need curry, thyme chicken olive oil rice (of course) and paprika and 14 hot scotch bonnet pepper, one Gino tomarro and 8 tatashe

boil d shiki wit paprika, thyme and curry ok wit just enough water to cover the contents of the pot. Den blend tarrashe and small ata dodo peppe to coarse blend ok, heat olive oil fry Gino den u will put the pepper blend. Em den you use d chicken stock to liquidise the stew (add more warra if still tik)), and den when it boils, em add rice (not parboiled oo, using raw rice will ep cancel d sogginess), den put water that maybe on and Alf time d shinkafa ok, den Be. Cooking till is well done ok. Den u Lerr i burn for that authentic smokey parry taste ok. Serve with d chicken dodo main moi or saladin
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by Merlissa(f): 4:27am On May 16, 2017
Main moi, saladin??

This is sad...

2 Likes

Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 11:58am On May 16, 2017
Merlissa:
Main moi, saladin??

This is sad...
em i speak oyeebo as second language so hescuse me if iss not quite up to scratching

1 Like

Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by dupzy05: 1:46pm On May 16, 2017
Bad English
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by Probz(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2017
Hian.
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
dupzy05:
Bad English
my English bu good ok
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Probz:
Hian.
shut up!!
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by thisisme2017(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
ewa26:
Ok dis is how I will make DAT party jollofing rice with necessary curry and thyme, please c below for ingredients

em you will need curry, thyme chicken olive oil rice (of course) and paprika and 14 hot scotch bonnet pepper, one Gino tomarro and 8 tatashe

boil d shiki wit paprika, thyme and curry ok wit just enough water to cover the contents of the pot. Den blend tarrashe and small ata dodo peppe to coarse blend ok, heat olive oil fry Gino den u will put the pepper blend. Em den you use d chicken stock to liquidise the stew (add more warra if still tik)), and den when it boils, em add rice (not parboiled oo, using raw rice will ep cancel d sogginess), den put water that maybe on and Alf time d shinkafa ok, den Be. Cooking till is well done ok. Den u Lerr i burn for that authentic smokey parry taste ok. Serve with d chicken dodo main moi or saladin

Who still writes like this in this age and time? undecided
OP i'm not trying to insult you but you need to stop writing like this, its unreadable. Thanks
wink
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
thisisme2017:

Who still writes like this in this age and time? undecided
OP i'm not trying to insult you but you need to stop writing like this, its unreadable. Thanks
wink
how is it unreadable abeg shit up!
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
your plan to destroy me and my jollof rice will never work cha cha, I just made big pot in Asaba today and it was well loved by the party community
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by thisisme2017(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
ewa26:
your plan to destroy me and my jollof rice will never work cha cha, I just made big pot in Asaba today and it was well loved by the party community

so you can write like this and you wrote that shit up there? i hope your food doesn't taste as bad as your write up is.
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by ewa26: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
thisisme2017:

so you can write like this and you wrote that shit up there? i hope your food doesn't taste as bad as your write up is.
hon wat d difference between ibo and Yoruba joulof rice, what spices do each tribe put and wetin sweet pass biko
Re: Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice by Rubyventures: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ju6YhdqFI

This video shows clearly how to get that burnt wood taste in the rice.

(1) (Reply)

I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch / Maggi Vs. Knorr / Giant Monitor Lizard Killed In My Friend Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.