Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain (2114 Views)

Internal Heat, Symptoms, Prevention And Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain by Standardcosting(m): 4:08am On May 16, 2017
i have been having lower back pain on right side just above the
Re: Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain by achu442(m): 6:22am On May 16, 2017
bro...we are on the same lane...Have been with this for years..Lets talk
Re: Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain by Standardcosting(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2017
achu442:
bro...we are on the same lane...Have been with this for years..Lets talk
What have u been using
Re: Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain by achu442(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Standardcosting:
What have u been using
massage and avoid sugar too.it's been God sha..
Re: Please help; Urgent and Important:back pain by sammysunny88: 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Standardcosting post=56560817]i have been having lower back pain on right side just above the hip.started only
in the morning when i would wake up, then go away as i moved around.
I feel heat within at that part ( the lower back side) and sweat a lot only at that side.
I had done a scan in January and they saw nothing. But the heat and sweat still persist.
Doctors pls what could that be?
Thanks for your matured comments and advice. Hi, after the scan and they found nothing did you go for other test like kidney test? But I can help to get treatment for it because it could be as a result of kidney getting weak. If not because of distance, we a machine that we use to analyze human body to detect all the problem in the human body and the same machine will give profer solution to the problem. We have natural and pure herbal medicine from China that can address that issue completely be it kidney problem or any kind of chronic disease. Drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with the detail of this product or you can check my profile and get my number from there and add me on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. / People Call Me Witch Because Of Alopecia (complete Loss Of Hair) - Jasmine Ogunb / Emergency Medical Service (EMS) in Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.