Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Emeralds 16 (may 16) Celebrants. Let's Wish Ourselves Happy Birthday!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Emeralds 16 (may 16) Celebrants. Let's Wish Ourselves Happy Birthday!!! (967 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeralds 16 (may 16) Celebrants. Let's Wish Ourselves Happy Birthday!!! by darexkey(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2017
May Birthstone – Emerald Meaning:

Emerald, the birthstone of May, carries the rich green color of Spring and radiates a beautiful vivid tone. They are considered to be a symbol of rebirth and love. Emeralds are the rarest gemstones.

Emerald signifies Hope, Renewal, Harmony,
As a symbol of growth, rebirth and eternal youth, the May birthstone radiates with positive energies and grants its wearers good fortune, harmony, and clarity of thought.
source: https://accessgems.com/may-birthstone-emerald-meaning-and-uses/

May Birth Month Flower:

The Lily of the Valley . The fragrant lily of the valley signifies sweetness, humility, and a return to happiness. If you want to show your loved one that your life is complete with them, give them a few lilies of the valley.
source: The Old Farmer's Almanac

MAY 16 CELEBRANTS ROCKS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

Moderator in charge of this section, should please move this post to frontpage.

Re: Emeralds 16 (may 16) Celebrants. Let's Wish Ourselves Happy Birthday!!! by Elmojiid(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2017
i rep may 16
Re: Emeralds 16 (may 16) Celebrants. Let's Wish Ourselves Happy Birthday!!! by darexkey(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2017
Welcome on board Elmojiid. Happy birthday to u.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Catchy Name Can I Give My Bar / Hall Decorator For Wedding In Phc Required / Cakes: Cakes: Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.