Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians (1484 Views)

Beware Of Religious Hypocrisy Especially Among Those Who Claim To Be Christians / A Verse Which Peoole Try To Use To Say Jesus Is Not God Actually Prove He Is God / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by NASTYNASOSO: 6:57am On May 16, 2017
MISCONCEPTION ABOUT A VERSE IN THE QUR'AN BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS.

Allah says in the Qur'an;
"If you are in doubts concerning what Allaah revealed (The QUR'AN), ask those who have been reading the book before you..."Qur'an 10:94.
According to the understanding of those who claims to be Christians​, Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam was in doubts about the Qur'an that has been revealed to him so Allah was recommending him to read the Bible for clarification or ask Bible scholars.

The first thing we have to know is that, Qur'an never mention Bible. The word Bible is not mentioned even in the Bible. It was not mentioned in the Qur'an either. The mistake some Muslim scholars make is that, when Qur'an mentions injil or Torah, they translate it as Bible. That's a terrible translation. They've mutilated the verse AstaghfirulLah. First of all, let's summarises what's the Bible.

The word Bible originated from the Greek word BIBLIA/BILIOUS which means collection of books or the books. In AD325, there was a council in of necea organized by Constantine, the first Roman Emperor to accept Christianity. He combined all the Churches in his empire under one umbrella and were called the Catholic which means universal. Today, the Catholic Church is the oldest existing Church in the Christian world. Constantine also selected Bishops to compile all the Brooks that are used by the Church. They decided which books should be added and which ones should be rejected. They rejected certain books which they called it Apocrypha. Apocrypha means not inspired to be in the word of God. They finally had 73 books as inspired by God. 46 in the old testament and 27 new testament books. Martin Luther and some few people protested against the authenticity of some 7 books which were added to the Bible because they were not translated into Greek. The Bible was later reduced from 73 to 66. The 66 books of the Bible is called the Protestant Bible. It was fully translated into English in 1611 by king James. It was known as the authorized version. Authorized by king James not God Almighty. The 73 Books of the Bible was translated as the Douay version also called the Roman Catholic version. It still exist within the Catholic Church. After the compilation, they later agreed on a suitable name to be given to the book. They called it the Bible. They choose this name because the Bible consist of different books from different authors. It is accepted by all Christians that 40 different authors wrote the Bible. This is why it is called a collection of books, ie. different books.

All these efforts to compile the Bible was done by the Romans to preserve the doctrine used by the Jews and the Christian Church. The compilation was not done by prophets of God or their companions like we have in hadith but by common men like me and you. It wasn't audited by God but by Constantine, Martin Luther and other Bishops. Paul was not a prophet but he has a lot of his books recorded in the Bible.

The Bible therefore consist of words of God and words of men. Example of the word of God in the Bible is the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:1-10. Example of the words of men consist of all the letters of Paul which were added into the Bible and other people who were not prophet but their words are recorded in the Bible. There are also a lot of contradictions in the Bible which include Genesis 6:5 "God repented for making man and it pain him in his heart" AstaghfirulLah, and numbers 19:23 "God is not a man to repent or the son of man to lie". The Bible also consist of a lot of incest which include the incest of Judah who had sex with his daughter-in-law, Genesis chapter 38. It also consist of sexy words which are not advisable for children to read like Ezekiel chapter 23 and songs of songs 1:2 which says "and kiss me with the kisses of your mouth, for your love is sweeter than wine..

All these can not be called the words of God even though they are found in the Bible. And this is some of the reason why Muslims don't believe in the total authenticity of the Bible.

The Bible today has gone through series of editions and versions. There are about 100 versions of the Bible today. Each version is different from the other. As for the original version of the Bible, no one knows where is it.

The injil and Torah according to the Qur'an is not the Bible but the original words which were coming out from the mouth of Moses and Jesus. If someone is able to produce the original words of Jesus and Moses, we'll believe in it as the Qur'an wants us to believe in the words of the prophets of Israel.

Now the topic is, was Muhammad in doubt of the Qur'an? The answer is NO! What is your proof?
My proof to my fellow Christians is in Qur'an 2:285 which says "the messenger (Muhammad) believed what was revealed to him from his Lord...".
This means the verse in Qur'an 10:94 was not directly referring to Muhammad but to those who doubt that Muhammad's name was written in their book. The Qur'an was therefore recommending them to ask those who have been reading the original books of Jesus and Moses before them. Allah was informing the Prophet to tell those who doubt about the revelation to him that they can refer to their books about the prophesies of Muhammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam and the Qur'an which they've tried and removed, twisted etc from their books. It also refer to those who have been studying the Qur'an meaning if anyone doubt about the Qur'an can ask those who have been reading or studying it. Alhamdulillah.

May Allah help Christians to understand and aid us in understanding our deen. Aameen.

2 Likes

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Nobody: 7:09am On May 16, 2017
I believe in the Bible it's a true word of God, if you don't like the Bible you can go and die

3 Likes

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by NASTYNASOSO: 7:36am On May 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
I believe in the Bible it's a true word of God, if you don't like the Bible you can go and die

HMMMNN
WE WILL ALL DIE SOMEDAY.
EVEN YOUR BIBLE CANNOT SAVE YOU FROM THAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by cosby02(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO w

All these efforts to compile the Bible was done by the Romans to preserve the doctrine used by the Jews and the Christian Church. The compilation was not done by prophets of God or their companions like we have in hadith but by common men like me and you.

May Allah help Christians to understand and aid us in understanding our deen. Aameen.[/quote]
This is d only flop in your whrite up...what makes you think they are common men like you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

"If you are in doubts concerning what Allaah revealed (The QUR'AN), ask those who have been reading the book before you..."Qur'an 10:94.
According to the understanding of those who claims to be Christians​, Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam was in doubts about the Qur'an that has been revealed to him so Allah was recommending him to read the Bible for clarification or ask Bible scholars.

The first thing we have to know is that, Qur'an never mention Bible. The word Bible is not mentioned even in the Bible. It was not mentioned in the Qur'an either. The mistake some Muslim scholars make is that, when Qur'an mentions injil or Torah, they translate it as Bible. That's a terrible translation. They've mutilated the verse AstaghfirulLah. First of all, let's summarises what's the Bible.

The word Bible originated from the Greek word BIBLIA/BILIOUS which means collection of books or the books. In AD325, there was a council in of necea organized by Constantine, the first Roman Emperor to accept Christianity. He combined all the Churches in his empire under one umbrella and were called the Catholic which means universal. Today, the Catholic Church is the oldest existing Church in the Christian world. Constantine also selected Bishops to compile all the Brooks that are used by the Church. They decided which books should be added and which ones should be rejected. They rejected certain books which they called it Apocrypha. Apocrypha means not inspired to be in the word of God. They finally had 73 books as inspired by God. 46 in the old testament and 27 new testament books. Martin Luther and some few people protested against the authenticity of some 7 books which were added to the Bible because they were not translated into Greek. The Bible was later reduced from 73 to 66. The 66 books of the Bible is called the Protestant Bible. It was fully translated into English in 1611 by king James. It was known as the authorized version. Authorized by king James not God Almighty. The 73 Books of the Bible was translated as the Douay version also called the Roman Catholic version. It still exist within the Catholic Church. After the compilation, they later agreed on a suitable name to be given to the book. They called it the Bible. They choose this name because the Bible consist of different books from different authors. It is accepted by all Christians that 40 different authors wrote the Bible. This is why it is called a collection of books, ie. different books.

All these efforts to compile the Bible was done by the Romans to preserve the doctrine used by the Jews and the Christian Church. The compilation was not done by prophets of God or their companions like we have in hadith but by common men like me and you. It wasn't audited by God but by Constantine, Martin Luther and other Bishops. Paul was not a prophet but he has a lot of his books recorded in the Bible.

The Bible therefore consist of words of God and words of men. Example of the word of God in the Bible is the 10 commandments in Exodus 20:1-10. Example of the words of men consist of all the letters of Paul which were added into the Bible and other people who were not prophet but their words are recorded in the Bible. There are also a lot of contradictions in the Bible which include Genesis 6:5 "God repented for making man and it pain him in his heart" AstaghfirulLah, and numbers 19:23 "God is not a man to repent or the son of man to lie". The Bible also consist of a lot of incest which include the incest of Judah who had sex with his daughter-in-law, Genesis chapter 38. It also consist of sexy words which are not advisable for children to read like Ezekiel chapter 23 and songs of songs 1:2 which says "and kiss me with the kisses of your mouth, for your love is sweeter than wine..

All these can not be called the words of God even though they are found in the Bible. And this is some of the reason why Muslims don't believe in the total authenticity of the Bible.

The Bible today has gone through series of editions and versions. There are about 100 versions of the Bible today. Each version is different from the other. As for the original version of the Bible, no one knows where is it.

The injil and Torah according to the Qur'an is not the Bible but the original words which were coming out from the mouth of Moses and Jesus. If someone is able to produce the original words of Jesus and Moses, we'll believe in it as the Qur'an wants us to believe in the words of the prophets of Israel.

Now the topic is, was Muhammad in doubt of the Qur'an? The answer is NO! What is your proof?
My proof to my fellow Christians is in Qur'an 2:285 which says "the messenger (Muhammad) believed what was revealed to him from his Lord...".
This means the verse in Qur'an 10:94 was not directly referring to Muhammad but to those who doubt that Muhammad's name was written in their book. The Qur'an was therefore recommending them to ask those who have been reading the original books of Jesus and Moses before them. Allah was informing the Prophet to tell those who doubt about the revelation to him that they can refer to their books about the prophesies of Muhammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam and the Qur'an which they've tried and removed, twisted etc from their books. It also refer to those who have been studying the Qur'an meaning if anyone doubt about the Qur'an can ask those who have been reading or studying it. Alhamdulillah.

May Allah help Christians to understand and aid us in understanding our deen. Aameen.
Very true..
Nice Write-up...jazakallah hair
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Amberon: 11:15am On May 16, 2017
The bible didn't say we Christians will not die (physical death). The bible promises eternal life to us (salvation).
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
WE WILL ALL DIE SOMEDAY.
EVEN YOUR BIBLE CANNOT SAVE YOU FROM THAT.
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by NASTYNASOSO: 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
The bible didn't say we Christians will not die (physical death). The bible promises eternal life to us (salvation).

HMMMNN
WOW, PROMISES!!!!
NOW WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
CAN YOU SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT THE WORD "BIBLE" APPEARED. BROS TO ME YOU ARE JUST PROMISING YOURSELF
FUNNY ENOUGH YOU CANNOT SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS AS A NAME IS MENTIONED
LETS JUST STICK TO THE PHYSICAL DEATH ISSUE
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by jcross19: 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
WOW, PROMISES!!!!
NOW WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
CAN YOU SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT THE WORD "BIBLE" APPEARED. BROS TO ME YOU ARE JUST PROMISING YOURSELF
FUNNY ENOUGH YOU CANNOT SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS AS A NAME IS MENTIONED
not until the word "bible" appear in it before you believe. Koran should be banned round the world because it encourage terrorism. If jesus name is not mentioned then where did your allah see isa as his name because from the greek name of iesus or yeshua formed arabian isa ? Because we all know allah copied most of its stories from the same bible.

1 Like

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by NASTYNASOSO: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:

HMMMNN
WOW!!! PROMISES FROM WHO?
NOW,WHO WROTE AND NAMED THE BIBLE?

ALSO CAN YOU SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE, WHERE THE WORD "BIBLE" IS WRITTEN

CAN YOU ALSO SHOW ME ANY PLACE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS AS A NAME IS WRITTEN

BROS LETS JUST STICK TO THE PHYSICAL DEATH
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Amberon: 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
Are you sure you're alright?
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
WOW!!! PROMISES FROM WHO?
NOW,WHO WROTE AND NAMED THE BIBLE?

ALSO CAN YOU SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE, WHERE THE WORD "BIBLE" IS WRITTEN

CAN YOU ALSO SHOW ME ANY PLACE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS AS A NAME IS WRITTEN

BROS LETS JUST STICK TO THE PHYSICAL DEATH

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
OP. Quick question. The council of nicea was in the 4th century. Muhammad came in the 7th century. So when Allah says go to the people of the book, is it the same corrupt version from the council of nicea or the supposed original version which no one has ever seen (no record of it from ancient manuscripts) in which Muhammad's name was mentioned?
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2017
aminusanti:

Very true..
Nice Write-up...jazakallah hair
My friend! You want to have another go? cheesy cuz I can spot over a gazillion errors in his write up.
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by NASTYNASOSO: 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Are you sure you're alright?

HMMMMMMMM

I WILL BE OK WHEN YOU SHOW ME A TEXT IN THE BIBLE WHERE IT IS MENTIONED THAT THE BIBLE IS THE WORD FROM GOD
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Amberon: 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
Shouldn't you focus on your Quran and Mohammed who raped aisha?

Even if you saw a verse you would simply say anyone would could've written that.
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

I WILL BE OK WHEN YOU SHOW ME A TEXT IN THE BIBLE WHERE IT IS MENTIONED THAT THE BIBLE IS THE WORD FROM GOD
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:

My friend! You want to have another go? cheesy cuz I can spot over a gazillion errors in his write up.
kindly highlight just 1out of d gazillion u re claiming

1 Like

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2017
aminusanti:
kindly highlight just 1out of d gazillion u re claiming
You and I knew the gazillion part was an exaggeration. But I will love you to address this:
Quick question. The council of nicea was in the 4th century. Muhammad came in the 7th century. So when Allah says go to the people of the book, is it the same corrupt version from the council of nicea or the supposed original version which no one has ever seen (no record of it from ancient manuscripts) in which Muhammad's name was mentioned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

You and I knew the gazillion part was an exaggeration. But I will love you to address this:
Quick question. The council of nicea was in the 4th century. Muhammad came in the 7th century. So when Allah says go to the people of the book, is it the same corrupt version from the council of nicea or the supposed original version which no one has ever seen (no record of it from ancient manuscripts) in which Muhammad's name was mentioned?
If you read the op carefully d author has already explain that and jeremiah 8:8 confirm that as well..
My simple question for you here is
Do you believe the Qur an to be word of God? If not then why then qouting and interpreting it?

1 Like

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2017
aminusanti:

If you read the op carefully d author has already explain that and jeremiah 8:8 confirm that as well..
Do you believe the Qur an to be word of God? If not then why then qouting and interpreting it?
You see, my point is this. If Mohammed and others were told to go to the people of the book, then the "book" should have been in existence then. But the "book" the OP was talking about, where Muhammad was mentioned by name has never been seen. Has been deleted from history. No trace of it. Nothing. So why would Allah ask us to go to a "book" that no longer exists? Simple answer. The book was in existence and it was the one used by the Jews and the Christians. The one we use now. I know you will come up with "king James translated it and added or removed from it", but that is just a very lazy argument. You know why? The sources used by king James are still in existence today (unlike the original book where Mohammed was mentioned by name). Hundreds of ancient manuscripts that if we decide re-write the entire Bible today, we can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

The Bolded. I need you to read it slowly and see the hypocrisy in that statement.
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by cadanre(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:

....and the salvation you are talking about will come from?
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
cadanre:

Accepting Christ as our lord and personal savior
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Amberon: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Faith in Jesus Christ.
cadanre:

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by Blackfire(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
The muslims tells us everyday the Bible had been corrupted... I said OK...

Show me where the original copies are with Muhammad in his grave.... Or with Aisha.... Or with Ali

Asalam walaiykum Jamah
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by analice107: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
aminusanti:

The koran is not the word of God. How a goat eat part of.God's word?

Who quotes the koran? Only muslims quote the koran. If we quote it, it's show your lies in it.
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by analice107: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

In the Bible you find where God spoke by himself. "Very very i say unto you". unlike the koran which all we see, And Abu Ummar narrated, that the apostle of allah said".

Muhammed never heard Allah's voice. Allah who was so cowardly and timid from talking to his Apostle, would prefer to talk to jibril, then jibril will tell muhammed, muhammed will then tell Ubu Uamma and Abu Umma will tell you.

How many mouths?

Reported speech., three personas before it gets to you, yet you believe that to be the word of God not the Bible.

The koran is never the word of God. You can never find the word of allah in there.

Oh wait!!! allah was Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
analice107:

The koran is not the word of God. How a goat eat part of.God's word?

Who quotes the koran? Only muslims quote the koran. If we quote it, it's show your lies in it.
Ok
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by true2god: 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Muslims and their magical way of reasoning. The OP asked a question: where is Bible written in the Quran? My question to the OP is: which book did allahh ask Mohammed to use for the validation of the Quran?

The truth is that both allahh and the Muslims are confused set of people. If allahh can be creating so much mess, in the Quran, that can only be cleared using the hadith, then allahh is a bad communicator. allahh asked the Muslims to consult the Jews and the Christians, for the sake of clarity, but the Muslims will rather follow the hadith for clarity, is there anything as hadith in the Quran? Did allahh ask Muslims, in the Quran, to use the hadith, or the Torah (and the injeel)?

Another issue is this, who gave Mohammed his 'revelations', allahh or jibril? When did we even have a complete Quran as we have it today? When Mohammed was alive there was nothing like the Quran. It was the second khalifa, Omar, that asked the sahabas, Mohammed's disciples, to start the art of compiling what they have memorized from the alleged revelations Mohammed claimed to had received from one entity called allahh. And to make up for the flaws the 'memorizers' created with the incomplete and incomprehensible information they provided in the Koran, bukhari had to come up with an hadith to solve the complex problems inherent in the Koran.

The OP should get his Koran right before starting the business of bashing the Bible. If the Bible was not clear enough, allahh wouldn't have asked Mohammed to consult the Bible. You don't recommend a material that is not tested and trusted. The Bible (the Torah and the injeel) is/was tested and trusted that was the reason allahh asked Muslims to consult the Christians and Jews for clarification.

Is the Quran trusted? No. The reason for the hadith.

Is the hadith trusted? No. The reasons for the authentic hadith, the weak hadith and the fabricated hadith.

1 Like

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

You see, my point is this. If Mohammed and others were told to go to the people of the book, then the "book" should have been in existence then. But the "book" the OP was talking about, where Muhammad was mentioned by name has never been seen. Has been deleted from history. No trace of it. Nothing. So why would Allah ask us to go to a "book" that no longer exists? Simple answer. The book was in existence and it was the one used by the Jews and the Christians. The one we use now. I know you will come up with "king James translated it and added or removed from it", but that is just a very lazy argument. You know why? The sources used by king James are still in existence today (unlike the original book where Mohammed was mentioned by name). Hundreds of ancient manuscripts that if we decide re-write the entire Bible today, we can.
Why all these cherry picking?
Thats why sometimes I find it hard replying you on time bcus you like recycling questions and you only pick what you want and throw away what you dislike! Will never reach to any conclusion with this kind of approach..
* why are u twisting the quranic verse your way ?
* @ bold "to go to the people of the book" for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2017
aminusanti:

Why all these cherry picking?
Thats why sometimes I find it hard replying you on time bcus you like recycling questions and you only pick what you want and throw away what you dislike! Will never reach to any conclusion with this kind of approach..
* why are u twisting the quranic verse your way ?
* @ bold "to go to the people of the book" for what?

Sir, Surah 10:94 - 95. And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers.
My question is, what Book (scripture) was Allah talking about? And how am I cherry picking? I am giving you the part I have grievance with.

2 Likes

Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
WOW, PROMISES!!!!
NOW WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?

Joshua 1:8
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by aminusanti(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, Surah 10:94 - 95. And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers.
My question is, what Book (scripture) was Allah talking about? And how am I cherry picking? I am giving you the part I have grievance with.
B4 I answer your queries, lets see if you are truly here for what you re asking or u'r just mocking around.
Pls answer dis questions below..
* Do you believe Allah to be God Almighty?
* Do you believe the verse above is from Almighty God?
Re: Misconception About A Verse In The Qur'an By Those Who Claim To Be Christians by ilynem(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
aminusanti:

B4 I answer your queries, lets see if you are truly here for what you re asking or u'r just mocking around.
Pls answer dis questions below..
* Do you believe Allah to be God Almighty?
* Do you believe the verse above is from Almighty God?
Sir, I am a Christian. So I do not believe Allah is Almighty God. And I do not believe that verse is from God. And no, I won't tell you who I believe that verse is from. It might sound offensive and I don't want to offend you sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scars Of Leaving Jehovah's Witnesses. / What Is Your Church / Personal Theme For 2020? / Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.