Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview (3126 Views)

Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by agb55: 7:22am On May 16, 2017
Please anyone who did the glo interview on saturday 13/05/2017 for management trainee engineer.....
Please whats the update have they started sending invites for the next stage.......
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by Ayoku85(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2017
I havent had any thing oooo!! To be frank am yet to resume to work becos of the interview result.
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by Ayoku85(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2017
I am even thinking of calling the. Number that sent us text message for the test, Lolzz
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by okoyef: 11:32am On May 16, 2017
i did but no news yet
agb55:
Please anyone who did the glo interview on saturday 13/05/2017 for management trainee engineer.....
Please whats the update have they started sending invites for the next stage.......
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by agb55: 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
okoyef:
i did but no news yet

You don't also no anyone else who did pls i need info.
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by EngrXrix(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
There's a part of job seeking called follow up.. u guys shud try that approach.. call a number to inquire if u have one. No harm in trying... God bless us all
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by okoyef: 10:14pm On May 16, 2017
All the people i know said no news yet
agb55:

You don't also no anyone else who did pls i need info.
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by Mitocyan: 5:44am On May 30, 2017
okoyef:
All the people i know said no news yet
Abeg make them respond to us today oo
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by ohyhay(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2017
guys anyone with latest update from glo after the second stage of the interview. kindly share.
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by 1zynnvn(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mitocyan:

Abeg make them respond to us today oo

Bro how was the interview like, got mine on Thursday
Re: GLO 2017 Management Trainee Engineer Interview by kalimera101: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
A very fast growing Fashion and Lifestyle Brand in Lekki Area is looking to fill in 2 positions:
1. QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER:
Must live around Lekki Axis.
Must be fashionable and identifies with trends, brands, sizing and quality clothing.
Must be Instagram and Email Savvy and should pay attention to details.

HER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Take inventory of products received per seller.
• Carry out quality control check on every item received into the warehouse in a timely manner. First come, first serve basis. Within a 2weeks frame.
• Give timely feedback to sellers, and conclude negotiations within the expected time frame.
• Create product details with accuracy for items to be posted on social media.
• Add styling tips for each post above.
• Arrange items for uploads for the next day and their posts before 6pm.
• Calculate due payments for each seller within 48hours after completion of each batch of sale.

2. PERSONAL ASSISTANT:
Must live around Lekki Axis.
Must be fashionable and identifies with trends, brands, sizing and quality clothing.
Must be Instagram and Email Savvy and should pay attention to details.

HER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Reply ALL DM’s promptly (and comments)
• Follow up on all influencing opportunities
• Create a social media content calendar + write up that is target audience driven
• Create my calendar for the week, with reminders to ensure I am up to speed.
• Contact influencing and media agency’s to position me as a brand.
• Target driven to ensure advert/influencing targets are met each month
• Participate in all activities, webinars, interviews and appearances I am involved in.
• Keep proper accurate records
• Prepare documentations and reply emails

(1) (Reply)

Npa Job Recruitment Hijack / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.