Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Npa Job Recruitment Hijack - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npa Job Recruitment Hijack (3128 Views)

NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Nairalanders, i can confirm to you that the last advertised jobs by the Nigerian Ports Authority have been hijacked by yet again the northern Elites.
A total of 360+ where employed and 90% of these individuals are all northerners.
I got in contact with a lot of friends i met on the day of the interview and non of them where taken.
If you applied from nairaland pls signifiy if you where given the employment to prove me wrong.

I will sort for more details to this but it is far disappointing that this country will continue to go down.

Remember that the posts advertised did not include majority of the employed people on this list.

here is the last public vacancy posts advertised by NPA https://www.nairaland.com/3461757/massive-entry-level-recruitment-nigerian-port#50980043
So the question is, when was these posts advertised that the rest of us did not see it to apply for?

It turned out that they used the opportunity of the marine department advertised recruitment to fill up the system with northerners to every other departments.
This employments where not advertised to give others the opportunity to apply.
i dare anyone to post the vacancy of this employment to prove me wrong.
This post is not a hate on the north but simply pointing out the fact that the rest of the country is been marginalized by the northern elites.
The picture posted below is just a page but believe me that the rest of it is just like this one. completely filled up by northerners.

1 Share

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
I walked into the hall where they all assembled this morning and i pretended as if i was one of them (i am a shipping agent in the port so i have access to the offices) i spoke to one of them by the name usman bello.

i stylishly asked him where he did his interview since i cant recognize him from the day of the interview, he just laughed and told me he didn't do the interview that his uncle just called him and said he should go to Abuja for an appointment letter.

He further told me that the recruitment was done in Abuja and signed by the federal character so majority of them didn't do the interview but where miraculously employed.

So it is imperative to confirm that even NPA was powerless in this recruitment.

More to my findings, From the day the employment letter was shared to the day they did induction, issued i.d card and given disposition to their various ports was done in a record time of 2 weeks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Akalia(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
MARINS:
I walked into the hall where they all assembled this morning and i pretended as if i was one of them (i am a shipping agent in the port so i have access to the offices) i spoke to one of them by the name usman bello.

i stylishly asked him where he did his interview since i cant recognize him from the day of the interview, he just laughed and told me he didn't do the interview that his uncle just called him and said he should go to Abuja for an appointment letter.

He further told me that the recruitment was done in Abuja and signed by the federal character so majority of them didn't do the interview but where miraculously employed.

So it is imperative to confirm that even NPA was powerless in this recruitment.

More to my findings, From the day the employment letter was shared to the day they did induction, issued i.d card and given disposition to their various ports was done in a record time of 2 weeks.

You are doing a great job by exposing how corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of Federal government MDA's recruitment exercises. Recruitment exercise in Nigeria is mere formality.

7 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by fnep2smooth(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thats very bad............ at the end you start hearing one Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by azidomedogo: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
yes very correct. I also sat for the exam and was called for interview but No call for appointment letter. The process was hijacked by the federal character commission and some top politicians. Majority of the newly employed are from the north. Please note to all seeking employment into government agencies. It is never transparent, if you don't know anybody in Abuja, just forget it cry

I forgot to add The GM Human Resources of NPA Y. Bukar is retiring and vying for political post in the north used this recruitment to favour the candidates of his god-fathers in the north so as to gain political favour. God help us in this nation

4 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
azidomedogo:
yes very correct. I also sat for the exam and was called for interview but No call for appointment letter. The process was hijacked by the federal character commission and some top politicians. Majority of the newly employed are from the north. Please note to all seeking employment into government agencies. It is never transparent, if you don't know anybody in Abuja, just forget it cry

I forgot to add The GM Human Resources of NPA Y. Bukar is retiring and vying for political post in the north used this recruitment to favour the candidates of his god-fathers in the north so as to gain political favour. God help us in this nation

You can imagine. We will definitely leave this country.

5 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by fimi: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
#sigh... God knws im tired of this country

3 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by NaMe4: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
MARINS:
Nairalanders, i can confirm to you that the last advertised jobs by the Nigerian Ports Authority have been hijacked by yet again the northern Elites.
A total of 360+ where employed and 90% of these individuals are all northerners.
I got in contact with a lot of friends i met on the day of the interview and non of them where taken.
If you applied from nairaland pls signifiy if you where given the employment to prove me wrong.

I will sort for more details to this but it is far disappointing that this country will continue to go down

Let me understand you well.

Which employment exactly? Is it for the exam and interview that were conducted last April and November respectively?
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Jerryojozy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Op you are right. I knw a guy who did not participate neither in the test nor interview but he is working with NPA now simply because he was given a letter from emirate council in Kano to present to the DG.....This is Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by shampooh: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
I also did the interview and the exams but herd the small etching at the end of the day the most of the people that were employed didn't even participate in any pls it's a good job your doing we are behind you in this

2 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Dreadful: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Una never begin dey cry. This is morning!! Una go enjoy this una Nigeria taya.

3 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
NaMe4:

Let me understand you well.

Which employment exactly? Is it for the exam and interview that were conducted last April and November respectively?
yes

1 Like

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by ikorodureporta: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2018
MARINS:

I will sort for more details to this but it is far disappointing that this country will continue to go down

My concern is the time & resources people spent on this. Why allow people to travel to different exam zones twice if u'r not employing them... I'm sure they also got transport allowance in d budget which non of the candidates got....That their GM wey dey do eye like torch, her own CORRUPTION pass Deziani own. I wonder why south will have water & ports, but northerners will be in control of d jobs. We have to stop this nonsense in this country...

2 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by DrTims(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2018
One day I'm sure this country will split. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by lunacol(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2018
One Nigeria indeed.Even the south are been schemed out in the quota system. Why is Tinibu not talking about restructuring again because he was a proponent of restructuring when he was in the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2018
That is why when I see federal government job.. I don't apply because of thiss issue.. just look at Nigeria prision custom frsc and so earn.. na northernal go occupy the position... so why are we deceiving.. I no mojority of us apply for Nigeria prison or the rest agenct have any of you guy heard anytin from them.. am realy tired of this country... may God help us...

2 Likes

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
@lalasticlala @seun @mynd44
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by 2el(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nepotism at peak, some of these positions were not even advertised for, later Hadiza Bala Usman will come out and call herself a saint..

1 Like

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
2el:
Nepotism at peak, some of these positions were not even advertised for, later Hadiza Bala Usman will come out and call herself a saint..
She is going to contest for senate next year, so she is trying hard to compensate her pay masters
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by MARINS(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
i dont know why the mods have refused to give this thread the attention it needs. @ seun lalasticlala mynd44 and co, as serious as this issue is you have decided to ignore it. i might not have alot of pictures evidence but still

1 Like

Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by abimbola74(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
God knows best
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
One Nigeria is a scam!

Watch same thing take place in NNPC recruitment.

Lalasticlala
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by lowkeyguy: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
You people keep saying northerners hijack slots, abeg do they live in another planet, Am a northerner & I don't seem to see this bonanza of jobs for ma people, & believe me, I have got the certs
Re: Npa Job Recruitment Hijack by aredbros: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
What if I told you that you can earn
your very first commission today…

Now, I know that’s such a bold claim
but what if it’s true and very realistic.

You see, there is this new program
that is helping beginners earn their
first dollar online within MINUTES!

Right now, the program is still free
to join but may not be in the future
so act now and create your account.

Click Here For More Detail To Register To Start Earning

Talk soon

(1) (Reply)

Food And Agriculture Organization Of The United Nations (FAO) HQ Internship 2019 / Mba Or Msc / Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.