Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Harmony, The Erotic S*x Robot That Orgasms And Even Knows Your Favourite Food - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harmony, The Erotic S*x Robot That Orgasms And Even Knows Your Favourite Food (783 Views)

Russia Develops A New Robot That Can Spy On War Zones (pictures ) / Strong Harmony In Oyo State Politics / Photo Of Realistic Sex Robot That Costs N4.5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harmony, The Erotic S*x Robot That Orgasms And Even Knows Your Favourite Food by moderngist2: 8:50am On May 16, 2017
Harmony is a new type of s*x doll whose main objective is to be ‘the girl you always dreamed of’. She is a part of a new robotics revolution that is seeing artificial intelligence incorporated into an extremely human-like body

Technicians in America have built a lifelike s*x doll especially designed to satisfy all of a man’s fantasies. With her tiny waist and generous bosom, Harmony is so lifelike she’ll even orgasm during intercourse..READ MORE...http://moderngist.com/harmony-the-erotic-sx-robot

Re: Harmony, The Erotic S*x Robot That Orgasms And Even Knows Your Favourite Food by mikky4764(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2017
This world don end so
Re: Harmony, The Erotic S*x Robot That Orgasms And Even Knows Your Favourite Food by uboma(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track / 2brodaz Ft Psquare --: Psquare Na One / Lets See Who You Look Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.