Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

2 Writers For Business Articles Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 2 Writers For Business Articles Needed (861 Views)

Need 2 Writers For Multi Niche Contents / SEO Writer For Nursing Articles Needed / [Open]I Need Writers Who Can Write Unique Business Articles N1K Per 1000 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Writers For Business Articles Needed by jaysworld(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2017
I am in need of proficient business writers. This is a long-term contract and so plagiarism is a no-no.

Send a mail to me on joy.nwokoro@ gmail.com and attach a sample of your best article.

Regards
Re: 2 Writers For Business Articles Needed by gangbang86: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
I am in need of proficient business writers. This is a long-term contract and so plagiarism is a no-no.

Send a mail to me on joy.nwokoro@ gmail.com and attach a sample of your best article.

Regards

Hey, try to find such services that will write you everything you want by yourself, there are a lot of writing services nowadays
Re: 2 Writers For Business Articles Needed by brainstorm214(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2019

Regards

Buddy, personally I won't do the work for someone, and I won't send you the contacts of these [url=socialsparrow.net]blog writing services[/url], and the only thing I can do for them is to leave a reply of their work here. You know, these guys helped me to make a lot of money on their services and steady nerves on my work. Personally, I work in publishing, and there I'm paid for articles writing, however, when I am tired or simply can't write it on time, I order article writing from those guys because it's cheap, then when I get the written article I insert there some my sentences and as a result I get a perfect article with no plagiarism

(1) (Reply)

Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me / Samuel Adigun And Joan Abimbola Abiola Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.