Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? (22859 Views)

Tesla Says Owners Can Skip Yearly Car Services Because Its Cars Are Too Reliable / Volvo Becomes The First Automaker To Limit Its Cars' Top Speed To 112 Miles Per / Jaguar Land Rover To Electrify All Its Cars By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by ultimate73(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
How will I know when i don't even own a tire

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by sheddo619(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
Toyota just be lyk tecno, no matter how dem try dem no fit be lyk iPhone(benz)
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by jtwest(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Hian! Mr Toyoda should better be careful and make sure it's still affordable for the masses grin cos that's the edge they have in dis country. cool
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by xavier047: 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
The best car is toyota end of discussion
chaiiiiiiii shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by amiibaby(f): 12:40pm On May 16, 2017
Theblackstalln:

But u dey inside one car for your dp now....why u dey lie wink
lol haven't u heard of the word borrow pose
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by COvo(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
Damn!
I nor know say Toyota get sport car o
Looks good!
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Afonjafucker(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
I love Toyota. Very beautiful and durable cars.

Good thinking, good product
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Theblackstalln: 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:
lol haven't u heard of the word borrow pose
Issokay our own go come
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
moscobabs:
wink wink Toyota still remain car for the poor grin grin grin

Team Nissan!! grin grin

car for the poor n dey still produced massively and dey r bot all around d world.
70% of d world population use it and dey r for d poor abi

#WEHDONSIRE
#MOBERIFUNYIN
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
ocelot2006:
I think so. Dont get me wrong, they make quality vehicles. But they aren't as aesthetically appealing (design wise) like Hyundai or KIA.
Now, you thought so.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Afonjafucker(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
exlink10:
let them make their cars entertaining then.

The only reason Nigerians buy Toyota cars is because of its fuel efficiency, ease of maintenance and second hand value

Thats all.

No luxury in toyota cars

Why else should I buy a car if not for the reasons you mentioned above?
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by amiibaby(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
Theblackstalln:

Issokay our own go come
abii oo
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by piagetskinner(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:
Toyota themselves dont need to be told that there cars re boring.

Boring from engine to bumper!

But cheap parts and fuel consumption belief has made its popularity next to none in Nigeria.

Very boring vehicle! Excluding the Tundra kiss which is still a toy to an F150

seriously? I thought the tundra (I force) and the f150 were like in the same league
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by piagetskinner(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
Toyota cars might be boring in looks and all but built with mor quality than the Honda and Nissan

Mercedes is the boss of them all

1 Like

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by xtivin(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I love Toyota, Nissan and Honda

Others are wheelbarrows
All the cars you just mentioned are the wheelbarrows man

1 Like

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by nextstep(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
The make very practical cars... Fuel efficient, easy and cheap to maintain, affordable. Camry and Corrola are practical, Avensis or Avalon are stylish enough, but none of the consumer models can be called exciting. You need to move up to their racing/luxury cars for that.

And that's ok. All those curves and fancy composite materials get expensive and are wasted on those who want an economical car

1 Like

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by oostin: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
I've always felt that compared to other brands such as Honda and Audi, Toyota cars are quite bland.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by TrapHedges(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
repogirl:
Still boring *yawns*
lol I pity your boyfriend shaaaaa
nothing go dey tickle your fancy grin
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Josmila(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
But i love Toyota Cars..... shocked

How can I call what I don't have boring?? grin
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Josmila:

How can I call what I don't have boring?? grin

You will very soon ok.. Life is i Phases as Men are in Sizes. One day you wont even remember you posted this because you will have them Toyota Cars. Cheer Up Bro
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Suko110(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I love Toyota, Nissan and Honda

Others are wheelbarrows
Oga u don't hv money
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Akinwale14(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

You will very soon ok.. Life is i Phases as Men are in Sizes. One day you wont even remember you posted this because you will have them Toyota Cars. Cheer Up Bro
I like that
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Josmila(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thanks Dami. That was soul lifting.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
Josmila:

Thanks Dami. That was soul lifting.

The pleasure is mine.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by acc001(f): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
The best car is toyota end of discussion
Na lie,d bst car is benz
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by eluquenson(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
Toyota needs to improve on interior and makes their vehicles dashboard fascinating

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by blessingee: 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
moscobabs:
wink wink Toyota still remain car for the poor grin grin grin

Team Nissan!! grin grin

And you mentioned Nissan....

Thats the car for the wretched!

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by blendz: 3:47pm On May 16, 2017
Now Dem no boring Wu go buy this car Luke diz
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by salford: 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
piagetskinner:
Toyota cars might be boring in looks and all but built with mor quality than the Honda and Nissan

Mercedes is the boss of them all
yes in the same league...but rarely would people pick a tundra over an f150

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / Mercedes Benz C-Class 2001 Vs 2005 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.