Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? (22851 Views)

Tesla Says Owners Can Skip Yearly Car Services Because Its Cars Are Too Reliable / Volvo Becomes The First Automaker To Limit Its Cars' Top Speed To 112 Miles Per / Jaguar Land Rover To Electrify All Its Cars By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:
Boring or not I no even get keke to ride

Silently walks away lipsrsealed
Na who come get that car wey you sit inside?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by judgedredd22(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:

but you pose inside car!

oya! recieeeeeveeee keke now now! somebody say amen!! cool cool

Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Henri8: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
autojosh:
Toyota is the most popular car brand you'll spot everywhere you go in Nigeria. It is definitely not the most loved but surely the most used. Most Nigerians who drive Toyotas today would rather have a Benz..
Well, Toyota is now tired of their brand being associated with bland and boring.. and the CEO, Akio Toyoda is set to change all that perception.. The Japanese automaker is now on a mission to win back enthusiasts with exciting cars like the Celicas and Supras we used to love. "Until now, there were times when Toyota’s cars were called 'boring' or were said to be lacking in character," he told USA Today.

This announcement came after Toyota experienced a drop in net income due to high currency rates.. they also lost their position as the world's biggest automaker to Volkswagen last year. I guess they are now out to turn all this around.

This is why Toyota has started to make a paradigm shift.. designing exciting cars like the 2018 Camry, 86 sports car and FT-1 concept which the next Supra would be modeled after.

Let's see your hand if you agree Toyota makes boring cars.

So do we just like to buy boring cars in Nigeria?

https://autojosh.com/boring-toyota/

Where do they want us to drive such in Nigeria?
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by iykebest1(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:

send me your bank details
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by amiibaby(f): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
iykebest1:
send me your bank details
zero hate sero nife nife sit nife nife siz hate hate two
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by iykebest1(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:
zero hate sero nife nife sit nife nife siz hate hate two
unfortunately, it was a wrong one. you ve one last chance to make it good.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by amiibaby(f): 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
iykebest1:
unfortunately, it was a wrong one. you ve one last chance to make it good.
lol 0058005858 diamond bank ooo I lf I no see alert ehh grin
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by iykebest1(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:
lol 0078005858 diamond bank ooo I lf I no see alert ehh grin
lol. she yaff fall oo. nne na joke o. but I don save am sha. who knows
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by Zieristclair(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=RichYoungNigga post=56571852]
I love Toyota, Nissan and Honda

Others are wheelbarrows
[/quote
So Cadillac and beamer nko?
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by amiibaby(f): 8:19pm On May 16, 2017
iykebest1:
lol. she yaff fall oo. nne na joke o. but I don save am sha. who knows
for ur mind now I don give u my number
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by iykebest1(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2017
amiibaby:
for ur mind now I don give u my number
no honey. I can source it my self.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by 400billionman: 11:46am On May 19, 2017
When you call a car boring and you post a picture of your garage and what we see is Toyota Prado, Venza and Rx 330, are you not a fake person ?

Some will be driving only corolla and be shading Venza, to hype Mercedes..

Things people do for popularity.
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by 400billionman: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
exlink10:
let them make their cars entertaining then.

The only reason Nigerians buy Toyota cars is because of its fuel efficiency, ease of maintenance and second hand value

Thats all.

No luxury in toyota cars

Seriously, you said no luxury.

Easy to identify someone who has no car.

So Camry, Avalon and Lexus have no luxury ?
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by exlink10(m): 6:05am On May 20, 2017
400billionman:

Seriously, you said no luxury.

Easy to identify someone who has no car.

So Camry, Avalon and Lexus have no luxury ?

hahahahah, I meant compared to their counterparts
Re: Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? by ocelot2006(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
Benekruku:
Toyota themselves dont need to be told that there cars re boring.

Boring from engine to bumper!

But cheap parts and fuel consumption belief has made its popularity next to none in Nigeria.

Very boring vehicle! Excluding the Tundra kiss which is still a toy to an F150

True that. The Tundra is a beast, but I prefer it to the Ford F150. Toyota SUV designs are not bad though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peugeot 301 Wins Car Of The Year / Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.