Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) (61988 Views)

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Nigerian Police Chain Man To Their Van, Along The Road In Edo State / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Gurusblend(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
Those crazy animals, Nigerian Police are the real problem of Nigerian citizens

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
This is man inwomanity to man
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the country
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

1 Like

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man has claimed to have been brutalized by men of the Nigeria Police Force Esige division in Benin city, Edo state -alongside with others after pleading with them (police officers) not to drag a young man chained to the back of their hilux along the road. Rather than reason with the men, the police officers officers allegedly

they can do it they have done worse.this area of the government needs acute sensitization..and our useless legislators are not saying anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by brandydaniells(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
same thing that happened to aguiyi ironsi ..........the worst kind of punishment..................since the crime wasnt disclosed .........we shouldnt land into conclusions .............. i love nigerian police i love nigeria
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by wellmax(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
vayne:
What do you expect from buhari's police
I wished they sell sense in Ariaria, I for just buy one for you. Completely brainless.
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
Lol...police there dey Ginger o. Poor guy undecided
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by genearts(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
i have always said it and i will continue to say the NPF needs to be disbanded, rebranded and reconstituted. The NPF as presently constituted, without mincing words, is the most corrupt, ineffective, ridiculous govnt institution in the world

that esigie police command ehn, because there are so many beer spots around that area the officer there are always high

1 Like

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
Edo state policemen are armed robbers
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Jobabori(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
Thank God for social - media, many of these barbaric acts could have not been noticed if not for social - media. Nigerians should continue to expose them even if their higher authority refuse to respond. Let the whole world sees the unprofessional practices of some of our police men.

1 Like

Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
Most Nigeria police are criminals
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by mickeymimi: 12:57pm On May 16, 2017
police is your friend indeed The uniform does not grant them a .......special right to brutalise people.

who do you call...when police kill you.....Nigerians need to protest against police brutality...
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by fakati(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
This is barbaric
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:
I go with Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria is a
Zoooooooooooooooo
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeria is a cesspit full of all kind of animals.
The worst thing i could do for my kids is to let them be brought up here, with the lawlessness of these uniformed brutes they could kill my kids for me.god save me and my family from this country
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2017
The police wicked gan ni to the extent d man no know the date again. "Morning Sunday 15th May 2017" 15th na Monday, idiotic policemen only joined because they need a job,no passion for it! angry
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by joenor(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2017
This one weak me... these men on black should be given only baton not gun and they should walk on foot n not car, they are just one force among forces in Nigeria I just don't like.
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by holyokoto(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2017
They should at least cover the plate number and the tag name of one of the Police on his uniform not just the Victim alone
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by norriswood(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:
zoo......sure
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
sorry1:
Is it not zoo? one Nigeria my foot
It is actually a jungle because in a zoo there is semblance of orderliness, all the animals are kept in a cage but in a jungle, it is dog chop dog, what a shame, useless officers angry
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:
if we check now , you're a plumber
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
ehie:
Nigeria is a cesspit full of all kind of animals.
The worst thing i could do for my kids is to let them be brought up here, with the lawlessness of these uniformed brutes they could kill my kids for me.god save me and my family from this country
l concur, Nigeria is a failed state, the earlier we state the obvious truth the better,
those calling for patriotism are been economical with the truth, Nigeria is a jungle QED
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by moses93(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2017
na your AMEBO put you into that one.
no be only justice, na Justus esiri of the blessed memory.
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by donisaiah: 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
I think we are going about it the wrong way. instead of criticising and raining insult, we should also start sharing it until it get to the right people and justice is done
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by PointZerom: 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
if we check now , you're a plumber

You are almost right my dear, plumbing/building materials is my business including tiles, water tanks, roofing sheets. I can supply these materials anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by esan1(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
Police na waoo
Re: Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
We all including the police authority were shouting, screaming against jungle justice, those police men should tell me what is happening to that guy.. I G must explained to us the reason behind his inhuman action melted on him by bus men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.