Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (50165 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Ghanaian Herbalist, Kwaku Bonsam Storms A Church To Collect His Juju From A Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by goldcoinhub: 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
A popular herbalist in Ghana Kwaku Bonsam has reportedly stormed a church in the West African country to retrieve his Juju from a pastor.

In the video, the herbalist and his crew could be seen disrupting activities in the church while telling the pastor to return the Juju he collected from him.

Kwaku Bonsam was heard saying “I told you to be patient” but it was not certain if he was speaking directly with the pastor, who was totally confounded by the unexpected move of the herbalist.

In case you don’t know who Kwaku Bonsam is, in the year 2014 he was at war with Nigeria and Africa’s most popular seer, Prophet T.B Joshua, where he vowed to expose the Nigerian cleric and chase him out of Ghana.

Recently he stated in an interviews that he has pastor-clients across the African continent – About 1700 of them – and they approach him for different charms to boost membership in their churches, Pulse NG reports.

“Over 1, 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles, including Prophet T.B Joshua from Nigeria. He is my boy. I challenge him to come out and deny this.

Apart from the pastors, many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them.”

Bonsam, who operates from a shrine at Sa-Peiman, a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, said his god is called Kofi-Kofi and provides him with supernatural powers that are desperately needed by pastors from all walks of life.

Watch Video

https://lailasnews.com/herbalist-kwaku-bonsam-enters-church-to-collect-his-juju-from-pastor/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by matify83: 7:53pm On May 14, 2019
What a brazen effrontery!!

When christiandom starts frolicking with diabolism, just know that CHRIST is not the message of such assembly.

This is highly despicable and preposterous.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Kingosytex(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin

I laugh in chinese!!!

I can't just take my mind off from the scene the herbalist must have created in that church premises. what on earth could prompt the herbalist to act in that manner? may be the pastor is greedy and isn't paying his dues as agreed..

The atrocities being perpetrated by some god of men "no be here o". the god of men are so desperate to take their game to the next level, all these are done to continually decieve, manipulate and extort their gullible followers.

I just de imagine the lie wee dat pastor go tell him members.
most god of men are not different from yahoo boys

35 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by babadigu(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2019
What a pity! sad

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Lordknowz: 12:14am On May 15, 2019
It is a terrible something!
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
Africa and Religion!

Yes, God exists but until Africans see the worship of God beyond signs and wonders, the scam shall continue.

Worship God with your heart but use your head when looking for a place of Worship

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by helinues: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
Vexing things...lol

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Acort789: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
See mind o
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
When will they STORM NIGERIAN CHURCHES do same..??
I wish that day go be work free day, so that people go waka well

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by legendsilver(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2019
God will destroy many of them soon. Fake assss pastors

5 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
God told us in the Holy Book to leavethe fake men of God for him, their JUDGEMENT will be special in the last days.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Payson1714: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
Jeeez
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Sunofgod(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2019
Africans and religion....

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Spar7tan(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2019
angry grin cheesy wahala de........... Where the pastor wan hide im face?
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by FactBoyz: 7:33am On May 15, 2019
Hb
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by MuttleyLaff: 7:33am On May 15, 2019
matify83:
What a brazen effrontery!!

When christiandom starts frolicking with diabolism, just know that CHRIST is not the message of such assembly.

This is highly despicable and proposterous.
Acort789:
See mind o

post=78401388:
See drama o......
Na ghen ghen be that ooo
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by AllenSpencer: 7:34am On May 15, 2019
Blood of Ogun lakaye shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by naijaguy123456(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by myresearch: 7:34am On May 15, 2019
grin
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Pavore9: 7:34am On May 15, 2019
Fraudsters on the pulpit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by honest1480(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
Lol!! Go and possess your possession

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by GreatCIS(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
End time
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2019
What a shame
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Seetto: 7:36am On May 15, 2019
And some people still believe in this scam called Christianity..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by omokiri5(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.