Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year (22560 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Ndidi Wins Leicester City Young Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by YonkijiSappo: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
but I never mention west, I just said skull mining and drugs are bad business, you are right east have cannibalism and I have had somebody in osun with dried human meat, may be he was using it for practical bro. God save us all.

Ok sorry bro.
Let me go call Cliffort Orji, Osisikankwu Ototokoto

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by VanNistelrooy24: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
ThisTrend:

Omo Ale ni..
You doltishly jump into my mention to insult me? It seems you're mistaking me for your father.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

And somebody cannot reply when her name is called
You better jump out of my quote

I ll chook u chuku chuku oooo...
don't quote me again
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

I ll chook u chuku chuku oooo...
don't quote me again
Shey dem do you JuJu? Because I am seeing the JuJu?

Don't quote me again
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by TerrorSquad147: 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
but I never mention west, I just said skull mining and drugs are bad business, you are right east have cannibalism and I have had somebody in osun with dried human meat, may be he was using it for practical bro. God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Ok sorry bro.
Let me go call Cliffort Orji, Osisikankwu Ototokoto
OK pls call them, skull mining is bad

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Padiga: 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Say no to drugs and Fraud bro.
God bless Igbos and all hardworking Nigerians. grin
say no to skull mining and ritual killing.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by enomakos(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Ahhh finally...... Ndidi makes Nigeria proud doing something honest. Although he is actually older than 20. wink
But still.... Hard work pays off wink

Say no to Drugs!
he is 20 years

na you born am?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Shey dem do you JuJu? Because I am seeing the JuJu?

Don't quote me again

Shake it o, take it I wanna catch it o ,take it You can have it o,take it You know I gat this o,take it

oya it has do wat do u ve sef that am catching it
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by enomakos(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
soleexx:
Next mikel
he is going to be better than mikel

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Padiga: 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
slimzypink:
lol wilfred..20 I dated him back then before he moved to europe..he is actually 24 years this year. why wont he win when he is older
dreamer.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

Shake it o, take it
I wanna catch it o ,take it
You can have it o,take it
You know I gat this o,take it

oya it has do
wat do u ve sef that am catching it

Shey you carry vex ooo?

If I tell you say I love you o, my brother na big lie ooo.

Because you no get 30 million for your Account o.

No Versace or Gucci for your body o
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by udemzyudex(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Ahhh finally...... Ndidi makes Nigeria proud doing something honest. Although he is actually older than 20. wink
But still.... Hard work pays off wink

Say no to Drugs!

Nigerians won't mind their business, someone said is he 20 years what's your business? Is the club complaining, in fact did you have to post that shit?

Busy body
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by abescom: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
Kizyte:
Good!
If not Igbos, who else?

It has always been Igbos in every success!

Where are the NCANs Ekiti branch?
Each time I see nonsense posts such this, I wonder why Seun has to allow this rubbish on nairaland. It is unbelievable honestly.

I must say you are sick, really very sick.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Shey you carry vex ooo?
If I tell you say I love you o, my brother na big lie ooo.
Because you no get 30 million for your Account o.

No Versace or Gucci for your body o

Awon wereyyyyyyyy
There is ntn even above and behind u.......##oya shift....Next plssssss
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

Awon wereyyyyyyyy

There is ntn even above and behind u.......##oya shift....Next plssssss

Bridget o, Abeg no show am your Mini Skirt o. Because na my reject ooo....

Oya Swerve
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by nickxtra(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
Hope he will grow up
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by DeRay98(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
Ahmed Musa nko?

Musa don score another wife (his award for the season)
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Bridget o, Abeg no show am your Mini Skirt o. Because na my reject ooo....

Oya Swerve

Lolzzzzzz.....
this gal has lost it.....
someborri pls call the police oooo
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
slimzypink:
lol wilfred..20 I dated him back then before he moved to europe..he is actually 24 years this year. why wont he win when he is older
haa!!!. sister
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

Lolzzzzzz.....
this gal has lost it.....
someborri pls call the police oooo

Lolzzzzzz.....
This Uncle has lost it......
Somebody call 911
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Lolzzzzzz.....
This Uncle has lost it......
Somebody call 911

cn we go Zar zar other rum b4 I go carry ur heart run
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

cn we go Zar zar other rum b4 I go carry ur heart run

Za Oza Room is for my husband ok..... I think You have a small Pweek though
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by trentslawson(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
And his name is NDIDI.

Where are those set of guys that fight with people from that tribe?

Why aren't they here yet?

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Za Oza Room is for my husband ok..... I think You have a small Pweek though

Lolzzzzzz....

issorait....
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by jflexy(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations to him, he deserves it for his impressive performance to date
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by adonbilivit: 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
haryomikun:

Chijioke if you want to scam, be smarter about it

Everyone knows they dont fix matches in leagues like the champions league and EPL
I have always had my reservations pertaining some winnings people post online. The coupon code actually exists, how could this have been done without bet9ja being a party to the scheme? Bro, this shit right here was done post match!!! No body won this money
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by soath(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
Bizzyliss:
Lemme Park my 911 here
Not on this land.
You go pay fine oo!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by shumuel(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2017
robosky02:
Nigerian midfielder named Leicester City's Young Player of the Year

Despite only joining Leicester City in January, Nigerian midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has been named Leicester City Young Player of the Year.

Ndidi has been very impressive since he joined Leicester City from Belgian side Genk in a deal worth £18m in the January transfer window.

Since joining the Foxes, the 20-year-old has become a crucial part of the team, first under Claudio Ranieri and then Craig Shakespeare.

His fantastic form this season has even seen linked with a big move to Manchester United and Leicester City reportedly scared that they would lose the midfielder to a big English club.

Ndidi has scored two Premier League goals this season in 15 appearances. He has a goal in the FA Cup too and played in two of four of Leicester City’s knockout games in the Champions League.

At Leicester City end of year awards, goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel won Players' Player and Player of the Year at Leicester City awards.

Danny Drinkwater won Goal of the Year for his stunning goal in Leicester City’s 3-1 win against Liverpool in March.

Captain Wes Morgan was given the Performance of the Season for his outing in Leicester City’s memorable win over Sevilla in the second round of the Champions League.

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/wilfred-ndidi-named-leicester-citys-young-player-of-the-year-id6686685.html

We celebrate him, but come o shocked, when did he join the team, wey dem don dey samaa am with award ? grin lucky boy
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by colossus91(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
Kizyte:
Good!
If not Igbos, who else?

It has always been Igbos in every success!

Where are the NCANs Ekiti branch?
i can see your love for tribalism has overshadowed your reasoning capacity game on......lord of the dunce!!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year by dannie007(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
Correct guy! Ndidi thank you for bringing smiles to ur parents faces most especially your Mum. He is a product of command day ikeja. My younger sister sit mate in SS3 SILVER. He also a barack boy same ikeja block 13. He his a young lad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.