Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" (22581 Views)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Gisthoodng(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Argentina Legend Diego Maradona has claimed that Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho is the best football manager in the world.

Mourinho and his team have not been impressive this season and are out of a place for the Champions League next season.

The Red Devils are currently eight on the Premier League table after conceding 21 goals in their first 12 matches.

However, Maradona has insisted Jose Mourinho is the best in football management.

“For me yes, Mou is the best.

“I would give Pep the merit of taking advantage of the launch that Johan Cruyff gave him.

“I have said on more than one occasion that tiki-taka was not invented by Guardiola. It was ‘Flaco’ Cruyff.

“At the moment Pep is able to choose any player in the world that he wants. That way tiki-taka is easier,” Maradona told Marca.

Source:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/diego-maradona-mourinho-is-best.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by ShadowFighter: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin

Mourinho maybe a good coach, but he is not the best.
I don't know the kind of poo Maradona smoked but, the guy is always high as Bleep...

Ever since he said rubbish about Messi, I don't just like him again.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Dshocker(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
I guess he means the opposite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Davidfash10000: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Davido Did This Abroad & This Happened - 100% Funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRDnjUDEE7Y

See What Davido Wants God To Do For Him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnSKkKuFJM
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by TheSTreetman: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na birds of a feather. Same type of mentality both of them have.
Two mad men. tongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy grin

Make I just dey laugh. Man Utd fans, whadaya think about this? grin grin
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by lilmax(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
yea, also Wenger, maradona, Jose

how the mighty fell

its called "see finish".... rise to the clouds where you can breathe, do not go into space because you'll fall

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
You want to argue?? He is for sure... Love you Rinho �

Look younger with these make up tricks

3 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by solochris(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Drunkards
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by bewla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
his opinion
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by jamsboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
man u fans after reading this grin grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by omonla10(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
He's no where near d best. Tactically, he's exhausted jare.. His tactics na eyesore.. When u look at his team sheet, u'll be expecting total attacking football. But what u eventually get is boring negative football.. Doubt he can last this season b4 being sacked..
And for u Maradona, quit smoking that stuff abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by samuelobazu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
!
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by hollamanng(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
we haven't heard from pele's side. mtcheeew morons
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Ololaderowland(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mourning Is among the best coaches in the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by softwerk(f): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
I concur grin

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by DimIsaac10(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
He is right.... Aside laliga, which other league has Gladiola bin able to win champions league with again....

4 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Iceman2017(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
That's the gospel truth.
He's the best, with the kind of average players in man u first 11 and no reasonable person in their bench too. He's showing his masterclass with that team. Only experience coach can handle a local team like man u and still compete with the best.
I am a Chelsea fan but He's our special one

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe, Not
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Aladine(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na so..best that will carry manu to relegation

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by bewla(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
u say
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Pidginwhisper: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
This Maradona and Kemi Olunoyo feat each other wella. Dem go first blow your wound breeze before dem pour salt. Watch Maradona change mouth later grin

3 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Says the cocaine master
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by bewla(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
ShadowFighter:
grin

Mourinho maybe a good coach, but he is not the best.
I don't know the kind of poo Maradona smoked but, the guy is always high as Bleep...

Ever since he said rubbish about Messi, I don't just like him again.
say something
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Damfostopper(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Even though am a manchester United fan..... I don't need to tell you that this old opunu is on cracks and codeine..... I repeat maradona has gone rogue

10 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Bossontop(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
undecided
I talk am.......dis guy don mad finish!!
GGMU

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Standing5(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
almost.
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by oneluv11: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
for me oliseh is d best
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by justdogitto: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is it not the same tramadol maradona that gave us middle finger for world cup.Someone should send me his house address biko

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by SirLakes: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yinmu undecided

Who takes a drug lord serious smiley

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by RexTramadol1: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
So Mou is better than Gernot Rohr abi?

4 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by Ahmeduana(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
WHY WON'T HE BE? WHEN THE TWO OF YOU HAVE THE SAME ESSENTRIC BEHAVIOUR!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React / Manchester UTD Fines Romelu Lukaku £400,000 For Failing To Turn Up For Training / Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.